Pet Peeves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
All this masturbatory, New Agey self-help bullshit. There are only a few universal truths, and I won't charge you awful sums of money to gain these pearls of wisdom. They are :

1. Don't spend more than you make.
2. Don't be a fucking asshole.
3. Never, EVER trust a fart.
4. Don't dick around and come between me and my cake. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Everything else falls into place once you accept these truths. Now let's make out.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
All this masturbatory, New Agey self-help bullshit. There are only a few universal truths, and I won't charge you awful sums of money to gain these pearls of wisdom. They are :

1. Don't spend more than you make.
2. Don't be a fucking asshole.
3. Never, EVER trust a fart.
4. Don't dick around and come between me and my cake. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Everything else falls into place once you accept these truths. Now let's make out.
Let's do this!

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
Also : Beyoncè. Fucking overrated, narcissistic prancing twatwarbler.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
People touching my shit and assuming they know what I want done with it. If I had wanted to clean that, I would have :|

+ 5 misanthropy.

Librarygirl

Cyclists who ignore the cycle paths the council has spent money on and hold up the traffic instead.
Marshals and press at events who, after you have arrived early precisely to get a good view/ photos proceed to block your view and spoil every shot.
Management who think they are above basic good manners and perpetually keep staff waiting or fail to introduce them to visitors as if we are all just part of the furniture.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
people who work hard to convince you they wont vanish and then who vanish as if they never existed.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
People being rude to me when I am only being concerned or trying to help and am being polite.

People treating me like an idiot that knows nothing just because I am young and female. I'm young, female and graduated top of the whole school of biology at my uni and won every single academic prize available to me. Surprisingly, I do actually know a thing or two about biology and the way animal - and human! - bodies work.

ODFFA

Is it okay to agree with this for the most part and yet still want to use her thighs for earmuffs?
That, sir, is wildly inappropriate! :eek:

*recovers* ... loopytheone's post actually just reminded me of how much I despise being patronised. Truly determining that I know nothing about anything actually requires you to pull your head out of your arse and hear what I have to say. :batting:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I'm perplexed by "Still bumper stickers". As opposed to moving bumper stickers?
No, they're the ones affixed to moonshine-making machines.

Though I'd think a "don't tread on me" Gadsden Flag decal would be more appropriate than the word, "supper" in that case.

Well, maybe not -- depends on whether one drinks their supper... *hic*

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
Constant negativity. I get pooping on ones self now and again, keeps you honest. But anyone who is so hopelessly lost in low self esteem that even when that get honest love and attention they shirk away like it's poison.

Life is to beautiful to be that gloomy.

LeoGibson

Happy
Piss all over the toilet seats in public men's rooms.

Look dudes, if you can't whip it out and stand next to another man and piss, then either have the damn decency to raise the seat before you piss or squat like the little puppy that you are. There's nothing worse than being in serious distress and needing to crunch only to find the stall covered in urine.

Latest posts