Picture Thread: Chris & Mary [SSBHM, FFA]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I figure since everyone else is making "official" picture threads, Chris and I might as well created a separate thread for our pictures as well.
And what a perfect time to do it; when we finally got around to taking more pictures!

I'm gonna start it off with some of the pictures Chris and I took tonight, and I'm sure he's going to add more sometime tomorrow. <3

So I hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

(And for some reason, despite the fact that I edited all the picture's to be smaller; a few of the pictures are still gigantic.)

LoveBHMS

default title
They are all so adorable, but that second one is priceless. You BOTH look as if you are thinking "I am the luckiest person alive."

Awesome.

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch
Oh, yeah. I'm totally grabbing one of his moobs in one of those pictures. xP
I like that one best. :) Mary's expression says it all.

It's interesting how, though the subjects are of course the same, your use of camera and setting has become more imaginative and artistic.

-SnapDragon.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Thanks for rubbing your happiness in our faces....

j/k....haha. Great pics! :smitten:

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
The last picture makes my heart smile

EDIT:

PS - How high is Chris in the second pic? lol

lady of the dark

I like bellies!
You two look sooo sweet together! I'm so happy for you two! (and jealous because my boyfriend won't let me put photo's of him on the board)

charlieversion2

Bummed no, they played like the Giants played at the start of the past season, nope not at all, they played like losers.

Fatgator

Lol okay. I love football, college and NFL...I watched it, the Patriots haven't looked the same the last half of the season to me. But I feel for ya though.

Undine

Jigglypuff!
MaryElizabethAntoinette said:
I figure since everyone else is making "official" picture threads, Chris and I might as well created a separate thread for our pictures as well.
And what a perfect time to do it; when we finally got around to taking more pictures!

I'm gonna start it off with some of the pictures Chris and I took tonight, and I'm sure he's going to add more sometime tomorrow. <3

So I hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

(And for some reason, despite the fact that I edited all the picture's to be smaller; a few of the pictures are still gigantic.)

I absolutely LOVE the looks on both your faces in this one.
Such sweet pics!

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
You two are uber effin' cute, as usual.

These are hot, I love the way you look at him!

And Mary, your hair looks great, I love it. I don't know what you were talking about!! It's a great length. Although I still can't picture you as a blonde...<3

Love you guys

<3

Latest posts