picture

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LoveBHMS

default title
between having a "belly library" on the BHM/FFA thread and having a boob library?

Maybe some posters here like their boobs and want to show them off and/or talk about them. Maybe some other posters would appreciate them. I can't see why it's such a big deal. There was a thread a couple of months ago where a woman said she didn't like it when men posted pictures of their midsections and hoped for compliments, and many respondents said they loved seeing those pictures and if the OP didn't like it, she didn't have to look.

Elin's pictures were well received by some, not so much by others. I can't see why it wouldnt' be ok to have a boob thread.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Green Eyed Fairy said:
I really couldnt be bothered with reading the whole thread so I have a question..
Is this whole thread just about some unknown woman's boobs?

Second question, can I post some pics of my boobs? and would I be allowed to show my face with them or is that poor taste?

Third question
If Im not allowed to post a boob pic here, would I be an attention whore if I started an entire thread about my boobs?

Im so confused right now...... :doh:
No, the whole thread started about that but became a free for all sort of about boobs. Its funny, but maybe you had to be there.

I think you should TOTALLY post pictures of boobs.

What I think should happen now is that someone that's a somewhat known poster, and a woman, should start a boobs thread. Start over clean without all these pages.

LoveBHMS

default title
I can't remember who, but one of the 'known' women on here did post a picture of her rack.

Would it have to be face with breasts, or could it be just breasts?

SexxyBBW69

activistfatgirl said:
What I think should happen now is that someone that's a somewhat known poster, and a woman, should start a boobs thread. Start over clean without all these pages.
now we are talking.......

is this thread still here?

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
activistfatgirl said:
What I think should happen now is that someone that's a somewhat known poster, and a woman, should start a boobs thread.
If that happens, you know, I am so totally going to have to repost Dr. Girlfriend's boobies. ;)

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Hmmmm.. let's have you boys start a penis thread..

I realize we are not allowed to post or view penises in all their glory..soooooo...be creative

Penis Under Wraps-

tin foil

underwear

banana leaves

the Sunday funnies(for those who have a penis that is comical in some way)

a forlorn weenis, poking it's lil self into an empty bag of peanut(heh) M&M's

So??

Want to be groovy in the eyes of a straight or bi woman..or a lesbian who just happens to enjoy the human form..then..POST!:D

*I am thinking the thread would be closed, which would, in my mind,be a double standard..and simply tragic*;)

I will start a thread, if there are any real men out here..*snicker*

SexxyBBW69

mossystate said:
Hmmmm.. let's have you boys start a penis thread..

I realize we are not allowed to post or view penises in all their glory..soooooo...be creative

Penis Under Wraps-

tin foil

underwear

banana leaves

the Sunday funnies(for those who have a penis that is comical in some way)

a forlorn weenis, poking it's lil self into an empty bag of peanut(heh) M&M's

So??

Want to be groovy in the eyes of a straight or bi woman..or a lesbian who just happens to enjoy the human form..then..POST!:D

*I am thinking the thread would be closed, which would, in my mind,be a double standard..and simply tragic*;)

or we can have them just privately e-mail them to us ;)

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
mossystate said:
The real double standard is men are allowed to post shirtless pics and women are not. I have yet to see a picture of genitals, male or female, posted at dims. And thank goodness for that.

I am not a real man nor have I ever claimed to be one.

But if you really want to check out lots of partial male nudity, I hear there is a fair amount at the BHM forum.

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
SexxyBBW69 said:
I say lets start another thread already
People couldn’t handle one thread of boobs. Another would cause a disaster of biblical proportions.

I’m talking Old Testament, real wrath-of-God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together.

Mass hysteria!!

SexxyBBW69

Jack Skellington said:
People couldn’t handle one thread of boobs. Another would cause a disaster of biblical proportions.

I’m talking Old Testament, real wrath-of-God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together.

Mass hysteria!!
I can see u just love to bust chops.. hope it made ur day :doh:

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
SexxyBBW69 said:
I can see u just love to bust chops.
Especially when people take themselves way to seriously over something udderly ridiculous. Yes, I went there.

And I am the only one that has seen Ghostbusters?

SexxyBBW69

Jack Skellington said:
Especially when people take themselves way to seriously over something udderly ridiculous. Yes, I went there.

And I am the only one that has seen Ghostbusters?

If it makes ur day...... Have fun

I dont take myself seriously but I know when someone busts my chops

but we had fun.. so Im done with it

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
SexxyBBW69 said:
but I know when someone busts my chops
If you think a Ghostbusters quote is busting your chops, I really don't know what to tell you.

I guess not everyone has to like me...
Yeah, like I am totally going to dislike someone over something is ridiculous as this. ;)

No one said anything about not liking anyone. Sure, I might think some people reacted a little over dramatically and maybe took themselves a weensy bit too seriously, but dislike anyone over this? Oh, heck no.

SexxyBBW69

Jack Skellington said:
If you think a Ghostbusters quote is busting your chops, I really don't know what to tell you.

Yeah, like I am totally going to dislike someone over something is ridiculous as this. ;)

No one said anything about not liking anyone. Sure, I might think some people reacted a little over dramatically and maybe took themselves a weensy bit too seriously, but dislike anyone over this? Oh, heck no.
so how about a belly rub? :D

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Jack Skellington said:
The real double standard is men are allowed to post shirtless pics and women are not. I have yet to see a picture of genitals, male or female, posted at dims. And thank goodness for that.

I am not a real man nor have I ever claimed to be one.

But if you really want to check out lots of partial male nudity, I hear there is a fair amount at the BHM forum.

Hey pumpkin...less yappin..more dropping your hoonders and gettin creative!!!!

SexxyBBW69

Trust me, you don't wanna see what I got. Shudder[/QUOTE]

inquiring minds NEED to know :eat2:

Tina

Older and wiser now
Jack Skellington said:

Mass hysteria!!
I think I saw that movie. It might even be out on DVD by now -- wasn't it a 70's disaster flick, Jack?

Latest posts