Quantcast

Pizza Toppings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jes

is oddly aroused
To me, the worst pizza in the world is from a wildly popular Chicago-area south-suburban chain called Aurelio's. .
I've heard of it but can't recall if i've had it. Pizza wasn't big with us growing up--families didn't go out to eat or order in much back then. It was a money thing. Now, more intact families have double breadwinners and less family time so buying food on the fly is more popular.

Anyway, the pizza you describe makes me think of this pizza where I volunteer. Planned Parenthood has monthly volunteer nights and they serve pizza and soda.

And while I love pizza, any kind, this stuff is so greasy that it sends me to the bathroom some nights. So like, I'll be chatting and writing a letter to the editor and then BOOM--mad dash to the terlets.

oy.

(ps: i started u of i in 88 and was there 'til i finished my MS degree in 94--but I'd stopped eating Grogs by then. :) )

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
Try going to the Univ. of Illinois---we were all about Grog's pizza, with bbq sauce.

I can't lie--it sounds terrible now. Maybe it sounded terrible then, too, I don't know. I just know a small was $6 delivered 'til 1 am (I think) and my dorm mates and I went througha fuckload of them.
You had access to the likes of Garcia's and Papa Del's... and you went to GROG'S? You must have been drunk a lot.

Jes

is oddly aroused
You had access to the likes of Garcia's and Papa Del's... and you went to GROG'S? You must have been drunk a lot.
You couldn't get either of those at your door at 1 am on a weeknight, as I recall!

Brenda

Basil, meatball, ricotta, roasted red peppers and onions. Of course now that I have moved I can not find a local pizza place with all of these options.

s!gma

Anchovies anyone?

I used to hate them, now I will step over a crying baby for a can.

Love the salty taste, with Banana peppers or Jalapenos, my Salt and Pepper Pizza. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Anchovies anyone?

I used to hate them, now I will step over a crying baby for a can.

Love the salty taste, with Banana peppers or Jalapenos, my Salt and Pepper Pizza. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I won't eat them on pizza, but I'll eat them out of the can if they're packed in olive oil, with a nice chunk of good Italian bread.

Cors

Delurking
I won't eat them on pizza, but I'll eat them out of the can if they're packed in olive oil, with a nice chunk of good Italian bread.
I'm okay with them on pizza but this is still the best! Craving some right now!