Quantcast

Please explain gaining to me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
I'm a 480 pound young man and I just can't understand it. I understand being attracted to fat people, but I just can't wrap my head around the desire to be bigger.
I've spent the past 10 years of my life dreaming about being smaller and working towards that end.
I have no problems with other people doing it, to each their own and all that.
But I just don't know why someone would purposely want to be unhealthy.
Help me understand please? :confused:

Wagimawr

For one thing, not everybody that's gaining and aiming for, let's say, your size, is doomed to be unhealthy.

Besides that, I'd like to see answers to this as well, because I'm not convinced that the ideal gainer is out there, like a lot of horny FAs act like there is.

Tracii

Well not everybody who is fat is unhealthy.
That is something I did worry about while I was gaining but so far I'm as healthy as a horse.

Totmacher

Now, I'm not a gainer so all I can offer is my opinions and observations, but I felt like weighing in, if you don't mind.
First of all health isn't the be-all and end-all of existence. There are plenty of people out there who smoke, drink, and otherwise introduce into their body substances that will do you in far faster than a BMI over thirty could all in the name of feeling good. I like to think that a lot of people in the community have realized that most of these health recommendations are based on statistical analysis to save insurance companies money and do not apply in any but the most general sense. It's also possible that some people don't value health the same way you do and are willing to sacrifice a little for what makes them happy. Lastly there's a possibility that people believe they won't be the ones who become statistics. Very few things people do are so dangerous that all of he doers experience the full consequences. After the first or second time you try something and it doesn't kill you it's easy to develop a feeling of being, "special" or, "invulnerable". That's human nature.
More importantly, Bearsy, you have the experience already. The grass is always greener, after all. Being fat feels good so being fatter should feel better, right? Most of the gainers out there can only fantasize and inquire about what it would be like to be your size or larger. Some idle speculation and some conflicting reports (and boy can they conflict) shouldn't discourage anyone from anything. This is a journey of discovery, after all. The things you might take for granted might be part of the fascination for others and the things you find most unpleasant they might take for granted - or, at least, learn to deal with.
Something else you might want to consider is the gaining process itself. While there are no shortage of people out there who say, given the chance, they'd gladly wave a magic wand and weigh a thousand pounds, that isn't everybody. The people I'm talking about (and I hope the majority, so I stand a good chance of eventually hook up with one) are in it as much for the process as the end result. The feeder/feedee relationship can be a fun , nurturing, and long-term one. I know that's what I fantasized about as an overly-romantic youth.

Durin

Here is the best way I can describe Feedee/Gainers.

Somehow the fact that you like fat gets all mixed up.

I am an FA and have been one ever since I can remember. I love fat women.

But as I have gained weight over the years the whole thing has turned erotic.
I like the feeling of how I feel as I gain weight.

On the other hand I'm not that big. 5'6" 265

I am really comfortable where I am weight wise but I love the fantasy of gaining. Even though the fantasy or roleplay is fun I don't necessarily want to gain any more weight. I like where I am.

If I was in a relationship with a woman that really wanted to see me at let's say 310 or 350 and we worked out the details on where we would stop I could see that I would be into actual gaining and not fantasy. That's not the case for me my wife would like me to lose weight rather than gain it. So it's all fantasy.

romanov

Bearsy
I like the way it makes me feel, to be fat and to try to get fatter.
I am not unhealthy. I have no scales so don't know how much I weigh, but probably about 350 lbs.
I like the way my belly hangs over my trousers and moves from side to side when I walk. I like my man boobs that create a roll of fat (when I cannot reach into my pocket I can now keep change for the parking meter under there!).
If you just like your own body - other people will like it too!

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
I don't get it either. I'm a BBW at 280, and I HATE being this size and I am incredibly unhealthy. Some people are lucky enough not to have those issues, I'm just not one of them. I hate my body, mainly because of the health issues involved with being this size.

escapist

Belt Buster!
I'm gonna have to agree here, that size doesn't have to be totally unhealthy. I full admit I'm near 500 lbs and as Chicken Legs loves to point out a lot of it is muscle. People freak out when when they see me bust out more push-ups than most Teenagers can do. I know Chickens Fetish isn't really just fat, for her its SIZE. I've never had below a 38" waist as an adult and that was when I was 250 lbs. I don't think I really could have gotten much smaller.

Currently I burn so many calories that even eating a 3,500 calorie diet I would loose weight. When I get up to doing an hour or more of Martial Arts that number goes up by at least another 1,000, and I'm still loosing. So I know for some of the (F)FA's its just the fact of the shear volume of food consumed and our huge bodies doing stuff their little bodies can't (for the smaller FA's that is).

Chicken said I should mention football (an old teammate of mine was just here visiting). In football I was eating damn near 6-7,000 calories a day and I went from 315, down to 275 of almost pure beef. I would do 7 plates at the buffet before a big game. Yes I was a lineman and part of the special "Heavy team" not one of us was under 240 lbs, or job was to be a human meat wall that could stop anything and crush anyone, we often did just that. We were just unstoppable tanks. Our team was 7-0 one year. Other guys tried and tried to get big like us just so they could compete with us. I was one of the biggest guys ever on my team, all my gear had to be special ordered or hand made just for me. Many times I have crushed and broken the bones of others with little or no effort. I can understand for those who don't know how bad you can feel about it thought that it was cool on some level.

Being super huge does cause a bit of "worship" as Chicken likes to call it. Hell look at Japanese Sumo. At least in their culture it is openly cool to be HUGE. It is not a natural thing for them. They eat special diets and train very hard to be as they are. I'm sure there are some who think big fat Blobs are sexy, as much as I don't fully understand it myself, I know it contains factors of what I talked about. Often its an awe or wonderment at someones body being even just capable of such growth.

Having a few relationships with FFA's has taught me to see most of this. Often they talk about it. I didn't understand at first why the fact of me breaking so much furniture was so amazing, and got them soooo worked up. Now at least I kind of get it. For any Super-huge person who has had a few people in their lap at the same time, I would hope they have some idea of what I'm talking about. I'll be the first to admit that I love sitting there having little sexy women crawling on me and kissing me; I do realize it probably is rare to have a guy big enough to even do that.

Hope that explained it at least a little.

KHayes666

Go away
I'm gonna have to agree here, that size doesn't have to be totally unhealthy. I full admit I'm near 500 lbs and as Chicken Legs loves to point out a lot of it is muscle. People freak out when when they see me bust out more push-ups than most Teenagers can do. I know Chickens Fetish isn't really just fat, for her its SIZE. I've never had below a 38" waist as an adult and that was when I was 250 lbs. I don't think I really could have gotten much smaller.

Currently I burn so many calories that even eating a 3,500 calorie diet I would loose weight. When I get up to doing an hour or more of Martial Arts that number goes up by at least another 1,000, and I'm still loosing. So I know for some of the (F)FA's its just the fact of the shear volume of food consumed and our huge bodies doing stuff their little bodies can't (for the smaller FA's that is).

Chicken said I should mention football (an old teammate of mine was just here visiting). In football I was eating damn near 6-7,000 calories a day and I went from 315, down to 275 of almost pure beef. I would do 7 plates at the buffet before a big game. Yes I was a lineman and part of the special "Heavy team" not one of us was under 240 lbs, or job was to be a human meat wall that could stop anything and crush anyone, we often did just that. We were just unstoppable tanks. Our team was 7-0 one year. Other guys tried and tried to get big like us just so they could compete with us. I was one of the biggest guys ever on my team, all my gear had to be special ordered or hand made just for me. Many times I have crushed and broken the bones of others with little or no effort. I can understand for those who don't know how bad you can feel about it thought that it was cool on some level.

Being super huge does cause a bit of "worship" as Chicken likes to call it. Hell look at Japanese Sumo. At least in their culture it is openly cool to be HUGE. It is not a natural thing for them. They eat special diets and train very hard to be as they are. I'm sure there are some who think big fat Blobs are sexy, as much as I don't fully understand it myself, I know it contains factors of what I talked about. Often its an awe or wonderment at someones body being even just capable of such growth.

Having a few relationships with FFA's has taught me to see most of this. Often they talk about it. I didn't understand at first why the fact of me breaking so much furniture was so amazing, and got them soooo worked up. Now at least I kind of get it. For any Super-huge person who has had a few people in their lap at the same time, I would hope they have some idea of what I'm talking about. I'll be the first to admit that I love sitting there having little sexy women crawling on me and kissing me; I do realize it probably is rare to have a guy big enough to even do that.

Hope that explained it at least a little.
I must spread rep before giving it to you again....wonderful post

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
For one thing, not everybody that's gaining and aiming for, let's say, your size, is doomed to be unhealthy.

Besides that, I'd like to see answers to this as well, because I'm not convinced that the ideal gainer is out there, like a lot of horny FAs act like there is.
Define "ideal gainer."

Also, feederism/weight gain isn't something you can explain. There's no rationale behind it. It just is what it is. Think about something that turns you on.. now try to explain it. It just isn't possible.

Preston

Your Favorite Misanthrope
Why do i need to explain what gets me off, again?

You're not into it. That's cool. We're not fucking, so don't worry about it.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to krismiss again.

geekybibabe

I can't explain it, it just is. I've been aroused by the idea of being fat since I was a child of 7 or 8, long before I reached sexual maturity. I used to stuff pillows into my pajamas and dream of being huge. As a teenager, I read a novel called 'Maia' by Richard Adams, which contains a scene involving the fattening of a boy. I probably read that scene a hundred times, it was so exciting. When I was 14 or 15, I wrote a short story about being immobile and being waited on hand and foot by admirers. I wasn't aware that anyone else shared my desires until much later.

Maybe there is some reason in my early childhood, but I have no conscious knowledge of it. As far as I can tell, it's just how I am.

Totmacher

Why do i need to explain what gets me off, again?

You're not into it. That's cool. We're not fucking, so don't worry about it.
Would you like to fuck? :wubu: I'd love to hear if you'd got anything else to say on the matter.

Latest posts