• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Please help me. I am so lost

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc123

I have come to this site in search of some help.
My boyfriend who I am completely in love with has told me that he does stuff to images of bigger women, he also reads about them.

I don't want to offend anyone here but I would just like to find out a bit more about feederism.

I am afraid that maybe my 5 ft 4 8 and a half stone body is not good enough for him.. it is putting a huge strain on me and I can't think of anything else. I have never been one to go on diets and I eat whenever I am hungry... but I just feel so miserable because i feel i should be bigger.

I agree that slightly bigger people are very attractive but i just cant get it out of my head the fact that someone wants to change another person.

He always goes on about how he can't stand anorexic people but in my eyes feederism seems to be the complete extreme...he says he doesn't like it when people change themselves but isnt feederism about changing your body image too?

I may be completely wrong but i just feel so alone and needed to talk to people who knew about this...

sorry if i offended anyone but i am really just in search for some help.

I thought i could be loved for who i am

not how i look

Latest posts

Back