• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Plus and Super size scrubs/uniforms

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pogo4502

Hi all - long-time lurker and first time posting!

I'm contemplating trying to make some extra money with my sewing hobby and I've been wondering about selling CUTE scrubs in plus and super sizes.

I've done some research and all the larger sizes available seem to be not only ugly but quite expensive ($46 for a plain scrub top I saw on one site!?)

I'm thinking about coordinated tops and bottoms in bold colors and/or prints with contrasting details and fashiony touches - none of the boring solid blue/green/gray.

What do you scrub-wearing people think of this idea? Would there be a demand? Is there a reason most scrubs are so horrible? Is it usually a requirement of a particular hospital or medical facility or do most of you have freedom to choose?

If not scrubs, then what other wearable items do you want that are difficult to find? Aprons? Pyjamas? I don't have plans to try everyday clothing, as it seems that BeaBea and others have that area very well covered.

Any input is welcomed.

Thanks from Mary

Latest posts

Back