Plus size performers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

waldo

Grace Kinstler... View attachment 141414Be still my heart!
Wow her body is amazing, and she is still only 20 years old! I would love to see her with another 100 lbs added.

Recently started watching a show called The Kominsky Method starring Michael Douglas on Netflix. His daughter on the show is played by 30 year old Sarah Baker, who I remember from the Will Ferrell movie The Campaign (2012) and has been in a bunch of TV shows and movies with mostly minor supporting roles. She has the cutest fat hands and overall just adorable.
sarah baker.jpg

waldo

Wow her body is amazing, and she is still only 20 years old! I would love to see her with another 100 lbs added.

Recently started watching a show called The Kominsky Method starring Michael Douglas on Netflix. His daughter on the show is played by 30 year old Sarah Baker, who I remember from the Will Ferrell movie The Campaign (2012) and has been in a bunch of TV shows and movies with mostly minor supporting roles. She has the cutest fat hands and overall just adorable.
View attachment 142608
here's another pic - cutest hands ever!
sarah baker 2.jpg

TheShannan

🐽🍪❤️💍🤰

View attachment 142608
I love her double chin!!

Manuela Cal Fariñas (aka Mimi Cal, January 12, 1900 - May 22, 1978)

Cuban performer Mimi Cal started her career as theater actress in 1916. Later, she was also famous as a dancer in the most important Cuban night clubs back in the day. She was also successful at movies.

Her most memorable performance was at one of the most famous and long lasting Latin American radio sitcoms of all time, La Tremenda Corte.

She was part of the regular cast from its start in 1941 until 1957 when Cal received an contract in Puerto Rico.

Here is some photos of Mimi Cal. One of them with her second husband, Leopoldo Fernández (aka Trespatines, December 26, 1904 - November 11, 1985)

Here is also a sample of her strong and beautiful voice in a scene with actor Fernando Mendoza with more pictures of her artistic career.

mimical.jpg
mimi-cal4.jpg
tres-patines-y-nanannina.jpg

Monster

Not sure if he self-identifies this way (or even if Italians have a concept of "plus size" or not), or if he's slimmed down since Gomorrah and Fargo, but Salvatore Esposito is one hell of a big sexy boy
1628865811702.png

Last edited:

fat hiker

I thought people might enjoy seeing a fair bit of Wolfgang Van Halen (yes, Eddie Van Halen's son) in this video:

Playing all the instruments is a nice visual and audio trick. Pity it won't work for live, on-stage, performances.

Unless he hires a batch of look-alikes who can play...

A stage full of bearded BHMs rocking out would find an audience!

Reactions: Tad

fat hiker

Not sure if he self-identifies this way (or even if Italians have a concept of "plus size" or not), or if he's slimmed down since Gomorrah and Fargo, but Salvatore Esposito is one hell of a big sexy boy
View attachment 144188
The trailer for his latest Italian movie, L'Eroe, on imdb.com, would suggest he's just as big and handsome as ever... there's one short where he absolutely fills his shirt!

Monster

The trailer for his latest Italian movie, L'Eroe, on imdb.com, would suggest he's just as big and handsome as ever...
Oh swoon, good looking out! He's talked about putting on weight for Fargo and taking it off post-filming so I wasn't sure

Latest posts