Plus size performers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
Wow her body is amazing, and she is still only 20 years old! I would love to see her with another 100 lbs added.

Recently started watching a show called The Kominsky Method starring Michael Douglas on Netflix. His daughter on the show is played by 30 year old Sarah Baker, who I remember from the Will Ferrell movie The Campaign (2012) and has been in a bunch of TV shows and movies with mostly minor supporting roles. She has the cutest fat hands and overall just adorable.
View attachment 142608
holy cow. She's gorgeous! I've never seen American Idol… Ever. I can't imagine her being bigger, but with her natural curve structure I would imagine she would be astonishing. I did a cursory search and saw a few pictures. Did she recently lose weight?

waldo

Quite a few on daytime soaps. First one that came to mind. Sonya Eddy
View attachment 149618

Oh that is an excellent example of a plus-sized actress. I really like her character on General Hospital (my wife got me into that show and I am still really pissed about how they ran off Steve Burton). Another beautiful GH actress, who also plays a nurse is Risa Dorken (I think she is of Scandinavian background, thus the unique name). Anyways, only an occasionally re-occuring role and never gets much screen time, but a total BBW blond bombshell (classic beauty mark and all):
risa.jpg

Last edited:

waldo

holy cow. She's gorgeous! I've never seen American Idol… Ever. I can't imagine her being bigger, but with her natural curve structure I would imagine she would be astonishing. I did a cursory search and saw a few pictures. Did she recently lose weight?

To imagine a bigger version of Grace, I guess you need to think Boberry or Sadie. It seems eventually there is only so much junk that can be packed in the trunk before the fat cells in the belly start to take on some of the work, as it were. I had never seen her until the post on here (I gave up on those singing competition shows years ago). But yeah she sure is a stunner!!

I'm sure they've been mentioned numerous times but Bowling for Soup is a fun show, they're all on the larger side. Their guitarist, Chris Burney, has one of my favorite Twitter feeds.

Donna

the book version is always better
I love BFS, especially Gary. (I have a thing for drummers.) 1985, Girl All the Bad Guys Want, Don’t be a Dick, & Kill ‘Em With Kindness are my favorites.

I love BFS, especially Gary. (I have a thing for drummers.) 1985, Girl All the Bad Guys Want, Don’t be a Dick, & Kill ‘Em With Kindness are my favorites.
Awesome, Donna, you have good taste! :) I think they all live here in town, except for Jarret. I think he's in Prosper now (he's got all that Chuck-ee Cheese money, lol), which is still nearby. I wonder if they have any idea how popular they've been (especially Chris), on Dimension's boards?

While I was looking for some 60s hit songs, I became aware of this funny and wonderful lady. An unforgettable human being.

The late Elva Ruby Miller (Born: October 5, 1907 on Joplin, Missouri - Died: July 5, 1997 on Vista, California). Better known as Mrs. Miller. She was an untrained mezzo-soprano, very popular in the middle of the 60s by recoding some cover versions of the most popular hits songs with her unique style.

Here is Mrs. Miller on an TV show interview where she also sings Downtown and The Shadow of Your Smile:

And here Mrs. Miller sings It's Magic:

Latest posts