• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Plus size performers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenchboy

I looked and have not seen a thread promoting plus size performers male or female. You can promote local, as well as national and international people. To include television and film. I love the adult performers but please this is not the thread for them.

Tonight I had the privilege to be entertained by a beautiful bbw.

Mandi Thomas is a co lead singer of a band in Memphis Tennessee named Cruisin Heavy.

This woman can sing!

Apparently they play the local bar scene covering rock, country and pop songs. Do yourself a favor and catch her if you are in the Memphis area. Or at least youtube it. You will be glad you did.

Latest posts

Back