• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Plus Size Representation in Video Games

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

I just thought I would share this AWESOME find. I found out that Min, someone I follow on Twitter, has released a video game call Tribal Hunter

1616436392499.png

I am in no way affiliated with the game or the developers. I just thinks its really cool to see Min take this all the way from scratch to a full release and something that is Plus-size positive. It inspires me! Plus I just love the idea of more than one or two plus-sized characters in a single game.

Does anyone else know of any others plus-size friendly video games?

Latest posts

Back