"Plus-Size Singer Rihanna--" 'Plus-Size' WHERE???!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

"Plus-Size singer Rihanna Stunts At 'Valerian' Premiere"

What the f***????!!! Plus-Size WHERE???!!!
An-an-and for what?? Because's "well, she got thicc 😎" stupid thread, uh?? : YOU SHORT-TERM AMNESIC HUSK OF MORONS, THAT'S THE GODDAMN HALF-DOZENTH TIME SHE GOT THICK EVEN CHUBBY THOSE LAST TEN YEARS AND ANYONE DIDN'T GAVE A DAMN ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE PURPOSELY WEIGHT-YOYOING HERSERLF, SO WHY ALL THIS ATTENTION NOW FIRST??!!! 😒😖

Secondly, let define the "plus size word" here now so everyone will be fixed : Mariah Carey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Sidibe Gabourey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Gill Scott is plus-sized, anyone didn't give a damn.
Nicki Minaj?? Well, I dunno and I didn't give a damn anyway.

Here examples of "Plus-Size" : one's person (especially female) with a size widely above the average. Repeat after me : "WIDELY" .

So people, open a dictionary and just, read, it. Stop overexxagerating about everything!! I got tired to read anywhere I chill about how Rihanna got so-calledly fat just because some random papparazis pictured about how her thigh gap vanished for the umpteenth frikkin' (still-temporairy) while. No Fat Revolution. No Superman's Ressurection. No John Wick Versus The Universe.
Y'all need some milk. 😑😴

http://sandrarose.com/2017/07/plus-size-singer-rihanna-stuns-valerian-premiere/

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Well, of course she's plus-sized: just look at the pictures! You can't count her ribs in any of them...

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
5752973c2789c585f6c5191b3a55b846fb37ac0129579253a423f950efcb82d7.jpg

quantumbits

Ya at first I didn't see where she was plus-size, until I looked at her legs. Ok, maybe. But of course in a society where young woman have an obsession with thigh gap, Rihanna is a plus-size violator of their peace.

I'm convinced this is a combination of what woman think is pretty and them wanting to control how/when/where/etc guys look at them sexually. I understand the latter, but the former is confusing. Woman have a unique blend of what they think is pretty and is fashion-sense. In terms of the latter, the supermodels are often dangerously thin. Most guys do not find that attractive. This is by design. I support it. The problem is this has spread society-wide and created what I think is an unhealthy obsession.

She's very beautiful. If I was a woman, I'd envy her beauty.

I wish anybody could look the way they want, but had the wisdom to not let it destroy them.

Latest posts