Polyamory anyone?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by BigElectricKat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Jun 13, 2018 #1

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Looking for a friend!

I just happened to catch a documentary about a polyamorous family the other day. There were a husband and two "wives". What struck me as refreshing is that the family expressed the pros and the cons of making such a decision and answered the questions most outsiders would have about that lifestyle. Especially interesting was the point of view the first couple's child, who admitted to having a hard time wrapping his head around the idea at first. Even the first wife admitted that she was upset when her husband broached the idea (which I found odd as she was the one who invited the other woman into their bed in the first place).

Most men initially probably think this would be an ideal situation (FMF), but I've lived long enough to know that it could be fraught with all kinds of pitfalls. But I'm guessing that if everyone in the group is in agreement (at least initially), then there could be plenty to be happy about with an arrangement like this.

So, give me one "pro" and one "con" to being in this type of relationship. Doesn't matter if it's FMF, MFM, MFFF, FMFM, FMMM, MFT, or any combination thereof.