• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pop-up Zoo Greetings Cards

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyTum

Scrabble addict
I'm Carol and I enjoy designing and making pop-up greetings cards. The cards I create are fun, affordable and unique unlike any that are commercially available.

My cards are suitable for both children and adults alike, so why not make someone's day extra special by sending them a pop-up card?

From time to time, I may list some non pop-up cards too.

I have an online shop on Folksy (the UK equivalent to Etsy) and I'm willing to post overseas (i.e. outside of the UK). I can personalise or alter the greeting on any of my cards to your requirements for no extra charge.

Online shop: www.popupzoo.folksy.com

A minimum of 25 pence (£0.25) from the sale of each card is donated to Sands (the stillbirth and neonatal death charity, reg no. 299679) of which I am a registered fundraiser. All profit from the sale of my cards is donated to the charity.

Here's a taster of some of the pop-up cards that I have designed:

Christmas Mouse, Christmas Tree, Penguin (the penguins flippers flap up and down as the card is opened and closed), Blossom Bouquet (the blossom spikes are scented with lavender), and 3 tier Wedding Cake.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. :)

View attachment close up brown mouse small pic.jpg

View attachment inside close up small.jpg

View attachment A6 Penguin side view small.jpg

View attachment Blossom Bouquet inside 1 small.jpg

View attachment close up wedding cake small.jpg

Latest posts

Back