Post an Old Music Video from "Back in the Day"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I must admit the tune popped into my head on hearing the current moon ventures on the news
Very nice, but I found a philosophical message on its lyrics. So much related with today's society:

"Streets full of people, all alone..."
"Roads full of houses, never home..."
"Church full of singing, out of tune..."
"Eyes full of sorrow, never wet..."
"Hands full of money, all in debt..."

CPProp

I love it! It was used in one of my favorite scenes of Days of Thunder.
Its Good how a particular tune invokes memories etc.

Listen to this and the other tunes I’ve posted, reminds me of listening to radio Caroline, a pirate radio station, which where I lived had a variable reception that depended on the right atmospheric conditions, but it was fun trying to tune the radio in. Up till then we only had the BBC who broadcast what they thought was suitable which did not include many of my or others posts in the mid 60’s and 70’s

Its Good how a particular tune invokes memories etc.

Listen to this and the other tunes I’ve posted, reminds me of listening to radio Caroline, a pirate radio station, which where I lived had a variable reception that depended on the right atmospheric conditions, but it was fun trying to tune the radio in. Up till then we only had the BBC who broadcast what they thought was suitable which did not include many of my or others posts in the mid 60’s and 70’s
It makes me to fall in love with racing games!

Latest posts