Post pics of your pets!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kayes22

I'm so excited about this thread :)
I love animals!
Cute fish!
Here are my pets:

Your little friends are cute too,especially your hammie! I love hammies but I have a transplanted kidney so they are not allowed for me. :really sad:

Micara

Living and Learning
I don't have a pet, but this is my nephew Porter. He is my brother's dog. He is a lot bigger than this now. He is such a sweetie pie. The second pic is my brother Joey with Porter. They are such bachelors! :)

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
I don't have a pet, but this is my nephew Porter. He is my brother's dog. He is a lot bigger than this now. He is such a sweetie pie. The second pic is my brother Joey with Porter. They are such bachelors! :)
That is precious! How adorable!

ShazzyBombshell

These are my babies, ben is a lab cross retriver who is 8 years old and is truely my life saver.. Ruby is a lurcher cross german shepard who is soo loving and loyal to me she is a year old... I have some fish too which my step daughter and her friends have named so i wont repeat it lol

View attachment my babies.jpg

Micara

Living and Learning
Hello again, Eric said that I could put his pet pictures up. So here is Mia and Zeke.

I bet he was as cute as my Dwaggie! All bettas are precious and adorable and deserve better (or "betta) "than living in those nasty little cups. How would we like living in Porta-Pottis?

Latest posts