Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
The fiance and I on our way to run errands this morning

Wait--what?!? I just went digging back through posts, and see him referred to as Mr. Boyfriend in June..... so when did he propose?

So this may be very belated or something, but CONGRATS!!!!! (and he is a lucky dude!)

In looking through older posts I saw one about him wanting to play MTG with you....I didn't realize you were a Magic player. As if you didn't already have enough awesomeness for four people!

dblbellybhm

Live, Learn, Grow
Moving on, my dear Dimensions friends and family. See y'all around. And no worries, Dims is in good hands.

Thank you for everything you have done over the years from the FA Sig, Dimensions print, and this website. I have been awed by your level of commitment all these years. You have had an impact on so many lives. Thank you for creating this safe environment and maintaining its high standards for discussion of weight related issues. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Oona

¬.¬
Wait--what?!? I just went digging back through posts, and see him referred to as Mr. Boyfriend in June..... so when did he propose?

So this may be very belated or something, but CONGRATS!!!!! (and he is a lucky dude!)

In looking through older posts I saw one about him wanting to play MTG with you....I didn't realize you were a Magic player. As if you didn't already have enough awesomeness for four people!

Thanks! He proposed a month ago. I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon, but it was a welcomed surprise! We are getting married at the Renaissance Faire here on February 1st :)

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
Thanks! He proposed a month ago. I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon, but it was a welcomed surprise! We are getting married at the Renaissance Faire here on February 1st :)

Oh Oona!! That's so wonderful!! Congrat's to you both. That's made my morning! What a beautiful thing to wake up and read. So happy for you both!!xXx

Deacone

For Azeroth!

Congrats my dear! I want to see ALL of the pictures. That sounds like a fucking cool wedding ;)

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Got 2 new piercings to add to the collection today! :)

10360635_10152558408754961_6690316925548874528_n.jpg

Deacone

For Azeroth!
She looks beautiful in both and happy in both Happily_married - you guys look so cute together :)

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Took a cruise to the Bahamas. This was my first fruity drink (a swirl of half mango daiquiri and half pina colada), but I tried at least twenty different concoctions during the week.

View attachment 116759

I swear I've worn a bathing suit more times in this year than in the last 10 years. This is at Little Stirrup Cay, one of the tiny islands leased by the cruise lines.

View attachment 116760

View attachment 116761

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Took a cruise to the Bahamas. This was my first fruity drink (a swirl of half mango daiquiri and half pina colada), but I tried at least twenty different concoctions during the week.

Which was your favorite? It looks like you didn't burn. I would.. I hates the big yellow face.

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Lovely, ConnieLynn! Looks like you were having a grand time :)

Thanks, I do love a beach.

Which was your favorite? It looks like you didn't burn. I would.. I hates the big yellow face.

I don't usually drink frufru cocktails, but I threw caution to the wind and had fun exploring. My favorites were peach daquiries (the only drink I repeated), pomegranite martini, and Kiss on the Lips (a frozen concoction of mango, peach schnapps, grenadine).

My secret to not burning is Banana Boat for Kids spf50. Awesome sunblock. I also know my sun limit and cover up or hit the shade as needed.

The boat had a great salt water pool that we avoided during the day and had pretty much to ourselves at night. I love to swim at night without the hassle of sunblock.

Latest posts