Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I did a "Arts-n-Carafs" (Drink and Paint) event with my mom. This is a picture of me in the background (in black, really focused on my work) lol. The hostess took pictures of us working. I have never really painted before.. This was pretty fun thing to do with my mom.

View attachment Untitled-4.jpg

End Result

Ruffie

Visiting mom in the nursing home at Christmas. We didn't think she would make it to Christmas having been in the hospital three times in the past three weeks as the Cancer progresses and is shutting down her organs. So this picture is really about living and enjoying the moments we have left and creating memories.

View attachment IMG_0676.jpg

Paul

Nice picture.I am so happy you were able to celebrate Christmas with your mother.

Visiting mom in the nursing home at Christmas. We didn't think she would make it to Christmas having been in the hospital three times in the past three weeks as the Cancer progresses and is shutting down her organs. So this picture is really about living and enjoying the moments we have left and creating memories.

Shan34

https://www.facebook.com/shannon.ford.73,
having a ride on the wee massey ferguson :)... finally worked out how to attach photos... I think? :/ haha x
Ohhh hell, that looks like too much fun! Let me on! :D

My very first ever coaster...yikes and hell yes! With my bff, lifelong friend. And I just had to throw in the second pic :D

Attachments

BigCutie Kelly

Too much phone flash and I spilled vodka on my dress at the Heavenly Bodies NYE Bash. It was a good night :)

Lamia

Like OMG!!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO5sVVVf5X8[/ame] I don't know if enjoying your own company counts as living...:D