Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

deanbpm

Does this count? It's my knee after a fall on my mountain bike a couple of months back. I need to remember not to go beyond my riding skill. I have had broken ribs, a dislocated arm, god knows how many cuts and scrapes, and I have only been riding for two years. 😄

View attachment image.jpg

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Congratulations to the entire loopey family!

You do look a lot like sisters.

Which 16th century university is it that favors Harry-Potteresque graduation robes??? And what is the subject of the PhD thesis? (Academia brat writing here.....)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Congratulations to the entire loopey family!

You do look a lot like sisters.

Which 16th century university is it that favors Harry-Potteresque graduation robes??? And what is the subject of the PhD thesis? (Academia brat writing here.....)
Totally missed this comment somehow! All unis over here have robes and gowns like that! ...well, black for undergrads with different coloured capes and shaped hats depending on what subject you studied. My sister got her phD in English, by the way, her thesis was on ultra-violent horror films.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Sushi with my friends today :)

At a friend's engagement do with the husband last week :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Deacone, your friends look like a lot of fun :) (and you and H always look so great together--a great source of smiles!)

SupersizeBBW, funky outfit! I live in what has to be one of the most fashion-challenged cities around, so it is awesome to see people actually having fun with fashion :) (and needless to say, you rock the look)

Latest posts