Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LovelyLiz

Was going through some photo albums and reminising about a road trip I took when living in the UK.

This one is with a pirate friend in Penzance

This one is me in front of the beautiful thatch roofed cottage we stayed at

This is me looking out at Lands End in Cornwell....

Loved this trip. :happy:
Great pics! We would so be friends and hang out if it weren't for the 7,500 miles separating us. ;) You look so fun!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Just got back from a weekend in Chicago for a friend's wedding.

Seeing how my hands compare to Jim McMahon's at Sports Authority on LaSalle:

My mom, daughter, and I at the Bean:

Me at the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park:
There are no words good enough to describe how cute you are, M!!!

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Great pics! We would so be friends and hang out if it weren't for the 7,500 miles separating us. ;) You look so fun!
This is what I hate about message boards. There are so many people here I'd love to be friends with IRL (you included) but the distance is too much! :(

LovelyLiz

This is what I hate about message boards. There are so many people here I'd love to be friends with IRL (you included) but the distance is too much! :(
GAH! I know, right? Maybe one day I'll have to drag my fat butt over to the NJ Bash or whatever gathering it is where you ladies meet up and have awesome fat-girl-bonding-time. :)

AuntHen

I took a few days off to be refreshed and reflect in some solitude and silence. By the cottage where I was staying, there was a nice forest trail into a canyon (complete with a babbling brook at the bottom!) and I had a great hike. The weird angle is because I had to set the camera on a mossy tree stump. I felt like a loser posing and taking my own picture in the forest...but it's nice to be able to look back on it and remember the day. :)
niiiice...wish I could hike there :)

Just got back from a weekend in Chicago for a friend's wedding.

Seeing how my hands compare to Jim McMahon's at Sports Authority on LaSalle:

My mom, daughter, and I at the Bean:

Me at the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park:
Super cute Michelle :happy:

Aust99

ha ha... Thanks so much. Never miss the opportunity to take a fun pic... helps me remember the sites more clearly.

Your awesome btw:kiss2:

Mishty

aluminum petunia
My bestie and I headed to Chattanooga.....

We really needed this, it's been months since we got to spend any real time together, she needed it more than me probably( just got out of a very abusive relationship).

View attachment ee.jpg

msbard90

It has been such a long time since I've posted on here, because I've been so busy.... living! I miss it here in a way, so I'm sharing some pictures of what I do when not on my computer!

The first picture is of my significant other and myself at a wedding

The second picture is when I had the chance to sing and dance with Rivers Cuomo of Weezer

and the third is of me daytripping with a good friend of mine...

Well, I hope you guys had fun seeing where I've been these past couple months!

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
After a dive off the Netherlands Antilles island of Saba in the Caribbean last week. In the background is Diamond Rock that goes down about 85 feet to a sandy bottom where I saw reef and nurse sharks, a turtle and a giant stingray. A bit after this pic was taken, our boat made contact with the rock and broke off its nose.

View attachment conrad_saba_sep2010_700.jpg

Latest posts