Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Gingembre

radar detector
Woohoo a fellow Banksy-goer, what did you think? Tweety mad me feel sad but overall I quite enjoyed it.
I enjoyed it...i like Banksy's sense of humour & irony, like you said, but a lot of it was also more thought-provoking and clever than I was expecting. Tweety made me feel REALLY sad! Like, wanting to cry sad! But the d-i-l-d-o among the stalagmites & stalactites made me giggle like a 13yr old! :D

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy

Cell phones and coffee with the soon-to-be tallest building in the world in the background (Burj Dubai-UAE)

Working in Oman

A few wandering locals try to get in the shot

Things are so much funnier when you are stranded in the desert

Waiting for the sun to set on the Arabian Gulf

Somewhere offshore in Zanzibar

On safari in Tanzania with 100+ Hippos behind me

Oldtimer76

Returned
This is me in the rain after 2 hours in the queue a couple of weeks ago. I felt like a sheep as I stood there and pondered life for a while but I did get to do some serious people watching and met some interesting people. I prefer Voyder at the moment for artistic talent but you can't knock Banksy's sense of humour and irony.

View attachment 69659

This is earlier on in the summer at my niece's 1st birthday party, much fun was had by all. Got to see lots of my family this is (l-r) my mums partner, my nan my mum, me and Maicito all putting the world to rights over cider and sunshine.

View attachment 69660

And later on, on the bouncy castle with one of my nieces.
Red, you are a gorgeous lady:wubu:

RedHotAva

4th of July with my nieces, goofing around in the mall, then my recent vacation to Santa Fe!

kayrae

doot doot doot
YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!!!! The third one is my favorite.

My 27th Birthday Party - I had the craziest blast :D It felt amazing, especially since I suffered a mini 'midlife' crisis just before it. My whole family is cominig out of an incredibly difficult 3 years, there were times I really didn't think we'd make it, and so it was almost like I got myself used to being miserable because I was too scared to just relax and have fun. That night was just so good, to be surrounded by love and laughter and wonderful friends, and to know that no matter how crap it gets all bad things do come to an end. Also, dancing on tables is totally the way forward!:p

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog

eyeswidenow

Cell phones and coffee with the soon-to-be tallest building in the world in the background (Burj Dubai-UAE)

Working in Oman

A few wandering locals try to get in the shot

Things are so much funnier when you are stranded in the desert
Waiting for the sun to set on the Arabian Gulf

Somewhere offshore in Zanzibar
On safari in Tanzania with 100+ Hippos behind me
Wow - what a fantastic job. I am envious.