Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Here I am living it up on the high seas!!! I am a Giant Pirate!!! Yarrrrrr.

That pic made me LOL! I love it! I see you've even got your own mermaid! ;)
Summertime at a small University can be very very very boring. I do what I can to entertain myself. Glad I could make you laugh, Happy anniversary!!! Still love your profile pic! P.S. the mermaid was playing hard to get :mad:

korsikanos

Cross-posted from Recent Pics... but they belong here, I think. From a May/June trip I took this year.

In front of the Golden Gate in San Francisco:

Portland, OR:

Multnomah Falls, OR:

In front of a Giant Redwood tree (which was 1500 years old) in Prairie Creek State Park, CA:

Old Town Sacramento, CA:

Crater Lake, OR:

On a beach off of Highway 101 in CA, looking at the Pacific:
omg you are very beautiful and cute girl...

zabadguy

Here is a "living" pic of me....workplace picnic last summer,not afraid to be "different"...:eek:

CrazyGuy13

Cross-posted from Recent Pics... but they belong here, I think. From a May/June trip I took this year.

In front of the Golden Gate in San Francisco:

Portland, OR:

Multnomah Falls, OR:

In front of a Giant Redwood tree (which was 1500 years old) in Prairie Creek State Park, CA:

Old Town Sacramento, CA:

Crater Lake, OR:

On a beach off of Highway 101 in CA, looking at the Pacific:
You are absolutely stunning. And yes, I realize I could have said that without spamming your pictures yet again on this page...but I figured the more the better. :p

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Canada Day.
I needed to have photographic proof that despite being in the middle of a strong fight with depression, I still managed to drag my ass out of the house and go places.

This one is with my back to what we thought was going to be the launching area of the fireworks. Turns out it was just the test area. Oops.

This photo I don't really like of myself, but that's because my clothes aren't resting the way I like them to. My bag always makes the left side of my shirt go up because it swings at my hip and tugs the shirt with it. :(
Well... there's that and the fact that you should never ask someone who's sitting down to take a picture of you.

----

With permission, I am also posting an image of my mother from the same festivity. So you guys can see the differences/comparison between me and her. And you can also see that she, too, is an SSBBW, though a bit larger than I at the bottom.

She was, at first, too afraid to exit the car, but I nagged her to get out. She hasn't seen a fireworks display since I was about 12, so I bugged her to come and watch it with me. She finally did and felt really proud of herself. I think the image shows that her condition has improved, but some of that could also be from the fact that she feels she had a good day today.

--

ETA: Our expressions are similar because it was pretty much pitch black and my camera flash takes fifteen million years to go off. That's the price of using a video camera for pictures.

ETA2: That is a Harry Potter Time Turner around my neck, in case anyone was nerding out a little with me, lol.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
With permission, I am also posting an image of my mother from the same festivity. So you guys can see the differences/comparison between me and her. And you can also see that she, too, is an SSBBW, though a bit larger than I at the bottom.

She was, at first, too afraid to exit the car, but I nagged her to get out. She hasn't seen a fireworks display since I was about 12, so I bugged her to come and watch it with me. She finally did and felt really proud of herself. I think the image shows that her condition has improved, but some of that could also be from the fact that she feels she had a good day today.
Please tell your mom someone on a message board says she looks lovely ( you always look lovely ). I hope she has more good days.......and good for you for insisting! She SHOULD be proud of herself. A small decision that is pretty damned big. :bow: