Post pictures of your Christmas Trees 2011 Edition

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Theatrmuse/Kara

Warrior Momma
Beautiful and very calming color choices..........fen shui for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Great job, Misty!:bow::bow::bow:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Purple!! Love it!! Not sure if we're doing a tree yet. We're waiting to see if we're moving before xmas.

penguin

Fnord
Oh, lovely! I do silver and purple on my tree too. I won't put mine up before December 1st as a rule. Seeing yours makes me want to go and get some new decorations :)

MisticalMisty

Thank you ladies! I was afraid I wouldn't have enough ornaments...I've been collecting for about 3 years now, but I actually had to leave about 2 dozen off! It's hard to reign myself in when it comes to all things purple..LOL

penguin

Fnord

Nothing as fancy as Misty's, but my daughter loves it. It's got coloured lights, though you can't tell here. She helped decorate it and insisted on putting the star on top.

MisticalMisty

Penguin, I love her face and I love your tree. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who does purple and silver!

Jeeshcristina-That's an awesome tree as well. I love themed trees!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I love the trees! They're great.. I managed to put the tree up and got lights but haven't decorated yet.. We've been so busy with house hunting, karate and school stuff that we hardly have any down time.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Next time I go to the hospital, I'll take a picture of the tree I got for mom this Christmas. It's a tiny little thing. About a foot tall. But it's totally cute. The nurses love it. The tree and the decorations cost me all of 5$ all together, lol.

But then I'll take a pic of the nice tree. I'm not actually going to put one up in my apartment, because I'm going to be all alone for the holidays. That's why I got mom one for her bed table at the hospital :) Plus, I got the decorations in the colours she likes, so that's all better :D

Shosh

Susannah
View attachment Resized.jpg

This is our little Christmas tree. We had only just put it up at that stage, so the lights were not on it yet.

We will also celebrate Chanukah given my Jewish heritage. Tim has not experienced Chanukah before, so it will be lovely for him.

I brought my menorah from Australia to Canada especially for it.

I will put my menorah on the window sill, so it's lights will illuminate the darkness.

lushluv

I wanted a green one but my niece insisted on white. This will be the third year...I miss green. :rolleyes:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I think our tree shrunk in the box over the year. It looks so much bigger in our front window but i decided to put it in a corner. It look so dinky! I finally got around to putting all the ornaments up :)

Mayla

Lol! I'm going to have to live vicariously through all your beautiful trees! Just didn't put one up this year.

I love seeing kitties play in the trees, but they usually take down half the trimmings when they're done, don't they?:p

Deacone

For Azeroth!

Christmas Tree (a tiny one!) that my work colleague got me as she knows that we live in a tiny flat and have no room for a big one lol.

Or do you mean this one?

The sushi-licious one I ate ;)

Latest posts