Post your most recent video (link) of yourself!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Nice to finally put the voice with the face, Tad! πŸ™‚

Although I may have heard it years ago when we had that voice recording thread πŸ€”

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Nice to finally put the voice with the face, Tad! πŸ™‚

Although I may have heard it years ago when we had that voice recording thread πŸ€”
FWIW the face fuzz is an experiment born out of the boredom of the current restrictions, so not my usual look.

Also speaking of old threads: I'd also posted multiple videos to the old Dimensions video club thread (or some name like that). But I forget when that was running vs when you were on here previously.

ETA: The search function worked, even if I had the thread title wrong. Here is the thread I was referring too "Dimensions Friends on Youtube"

AuntHen

@Tad Great video! I have never been able to ice skate very well, so am in awe of that and that's cool how they made a trail πŸ‘β›Έ

Reactions: Tad
I'm a couple of weeks late in posting this (I kept forgetting to upload it off my phone), but it is still "My most recent video" even if it isn't quite seasonal any more.
What a fun video! I am pretty sure you said bears, although for some reason I heard beers hehe. Both make me nervous. πŸ™‚
I kind of squeaked as you took the corner, and was relieved that you didn't go down.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
@Tad Great video! I have never been able to ice skate very well, so am in awe of that and that's cool how they made a trail πŸ‘β›Έ
Side effects of growing up in small town Manitoba; skating was the only recreational activity going on for months every year. When we moved to a city when I was 8, I was unimpressed with the skating of other kids my age, not understanding that they had actually had other things to do :D

What a fun video! I am pretty sure you said bears, although for some reason I heard beers hehe. Both make me nervous. πŸ™‚
I kind of squeaked as you took the corner, and was relieved that you didn't go down.
Hmm, I'll have to go back and listen to it myself, I don't remember what all I was talking about, and now I'm curious!

Nice voice, @Tad!

Thanks!
Nice voice, @Tad!

Latest posts