Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hole

This is for our 'gang'.. The BHM and FFAs. ;)

So who has the guts to go first?

:D

P.S Same rules as the other thread.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Lol... oh i'm kinda tempted

I have a topless one from the bath pics... maybe later when i've had a few beers :blush::blush::blush:

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Ok... here is a few.. not sure if some are against rules so mods feel free to delete offending ones if they violate any rules :) :rolleyes:

First ones aren't technically naked, but alot more revealing than my usual :blush:
This picture inspires naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty thoughts.

:eat2::smitten::eat2:

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
Hey guys as a fellow FFA, I'm all for this, but please educate yourself about the pic rules and take down any offending pics before we get shut down. If you can't take them down please PM BlueEyed Banshee to do it for you.

-No pink parts
-No cover up graphics like strategically placed stars
-No pubic hair

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~
You know...one thing I don't get is why is it okay for men to post naked chest pictures when their "boobs" are as big as some ladies...but ladies can't post them because that's considered "pink"....

Not knocking the rules or anything...
Just a thought.....

Jackoblangada

I have to agree with you on that.

In fact, not too long ago, as I recall, a couple of women in Maine managed to overturn a conviction of public indecency on that very argument. Perhaps someone else remembers that story as well...

Should I cover up No-No-Badkitty? :)

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Boobs are only seen as taboo with women because society made them that way. If everyone walked around shirtless all the time, then no one would care. I say, free those lovely things!

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Great thread guys but yeah, keep a watch on the rules as previously stated by cute_obese_girl ... I've taken down the ones that broke the rules...but I think we need more guys following suit ya know? ;) just sayin'.

SO, come on guys let's see ya! :D

If that happens yours truly may throw her hat into the ring again for a bit. ;)

Seriously have fun ya'll...:D

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Hey guys as a fellow FFA, I'm all for this, but please educate yourself about the pic rules and take down any offending pics before we get shut down. If you can't take them down please PM BlueEyed Banshee to do it for you.

-No pink parts
-No cover up graphics like strategically placed stars
-No pubic hair
Sorry i couldn't find the rules.. which is why i stated that they could be removed if any rules were broken :)

My appolagies :happy:

Latest posts