Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Avoiding my classwork by taking scantily clad pictures of myself. At least I'm still being creative, right? ...Right?
i swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now!

sorry, i know i already commented but i just heard the line and had to use it!

carry on :happy:

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
i swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now!

sorry, i know i already commented but i just heard the line and had to use it!

carry on :happy:
HAHAHA, coupled with "I'm so horny, I think my waters just broke in anticipation".

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
Pam from Archer has some of the best lines, ever!

Also figured I can put up a picture for a little bit.

LeoGibson

Happy
Avoiding my classwork by taking scantily clad pictures of myself. At least I'm still being creative, right? ...Right?
*In raspy, creepy, old perv voice, or rather just my regular speaking voice, you're creating boners in several countries.:p

Wow, boner really is a juvenile semi-creepy word isn't it?:D

Anyways, great pic. You captured the innocent/naughty look very well.:bow:

imogenbakerbell

Can I just ask, how can I post pictures of a decent size? I'm feeling bold and want to show myself off a bit but I'm either being asked to input a URL (when my picture isn't online) or I have to shrink my picture down to a pathetic size in order for it to be allowed to be attached.

By the way, you have one hot boyfriend, Anjula :blush:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Can I just ask, how can I post pictures of a decent size? I'm feeling bold and want to show myself off a bit but I'm either being asked to input a URL (when my picture isn't online) or I have to shrink my picture down to a pathetic size in order for it to be allowed to be attached.

You can host your picture on a website (I personally use TinyPic) which allows you to use the url and post a picture any size you like. Other than that, I think the only other way to lower the size is to lower the quality of the picture itself (which I'm not sure how to do, other than it asking when I edit them on photoshop). Sorry I can't be more help.

Anjula

the bitchy one
Some sexiness? Those pics are a whole other level of sexy! Wow

thanks, he is quite good looking I have to admit that hahah

Latest posts

Group builder