Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KingBuu

I'm not going to feel bad about posting a picture of myself over misogynistic guys who only want to see women. This is a BHM/FFA board, both sexes not just the one you want to see.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I'm not going to feel bad about posting a picture of myself over misogynistic guys who only want to see women. This is a BHM/FFA board, both sexes not just the one you want to see.
And nor should you. The gentlemen were expressing a desire for more women to contribute is all.
I quite enjoyed your contribution, you have an extremely nice butt :)

lille

The guys who commented aren't misogynistic. They were just commenting that there's been a lot of guy posts and they were happy to see a woman post. No where did they say you or anyone else shouldn't post. Leo's post was pretty playful, no need to take it personally.

LeoGibson

Happy

Who said you need to feel bad about posting a pic of yourself? If you were referring to me in your post you couldn't be more wrong. I was just happy to see a hot chick post up a picture after going through page after page of nothing but dudes! I too have put my nekkid body on display in this thread so it would be hypocritical of me to admonish you for doing so as well. Plus you have a very nice bum. Very spankable! :smitten:

The guys who commented aren't misogynistic. They were just commenting that there's been a lot of guy posts and they were happy to see a woman post. No where did they say you or anyone else shouldn't post. Leo's post was pretty playful, no need to take it personally.

Exactly my intention!

Hole

The only thread I've ever made on the internet that will NEVER die. Haha.
Nice pics...guys and girls. :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
The only thread I've ever made on the internet that will NEVER die. Haha.
Nice pics...guys and girls. :)

True enough--that is the internet for you!

(also, great to see your name pop up again, I hope life has been treating you well)

LeoGibson

Happy
Resisted posting in this thread for a year but I'm feeling adventurous.

Please excuse the clothing--I'm not THAT adventurous. :p (I'm also over 45, so maybe it's best to leave some things to the imagination.)

This was a nice way to wake this thread back up! It's plenty adventurous, thanks for posting it.

careful what you wish for, you might not want to know what us gents imaginations are up to while looking at this pic

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Please excuse the clothing--I'm not THAT adventurous. :p (I'm also over 45, so maybe it's best to leave some things to the imagination.)

Whoa! I always say Texas is my least favorite state. When I learned Leo was from there it moved up in my list. You just helped the great state of Texas move up a few more notches.

djudex

I'm out

Well good morning Ms. Brightside! :batting:

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars

Please please please keep representing us over 45 women because you look damn good :bow:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
First: what everyone else said!

Second: I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’ve read enough posts from someone I start to form a rough mental image of them, even if I’ve never seen pictures of them. It isn’t a conscious, intentional, thing—just something that happens. Then, when I do see a picture sometimes it turns out that my subconscious was pretty close, and sometimes not so much.

But never has my rough mental image been so totally, in every detail, perfectly, completely, wrong. My brain literally refused to believe that I’d clicked on the right picture at first (I went back and clicked on the pic two more times before I accepted that this was the right one). Where was the short hair a little to the blonder side of Surly’s, but with similar wave/curl? The blue-ish eyes? Squarish jaw? Any signs of being in your forties? Etc, etc.

Once it sunk in I could do nothing but laugh at myself…

Third: and then go back to the pic one more time, and back to what I said in point one :)

Latest posts