Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MsBrightside

This was a nice way to wake this thread back up! It's plenty adventurous, thanks for posting it.

careful what you wish for, you might not want to know what us gents imaginations are up to while looking at this pic
I'm just sorry I missed your contributions to this thread. Any chance there might be another soon??
Whoa! I always say Texas is my least favorite state. When I learned Leo was from there it moved up in my list. You just helped the great state of Texas move up a few more notches.
Thanks, but I'm not a real Texan anyway. People here in Texas spot me as an imposter the moment I speak.
Well good morning Ms. Brightside! :batting:
:kiss2:
Please please please keep representing us over 45 women because you look damn good :bow:

Just gorgeous!

(ps: you don't look over 35!)
Thanks--you're both too kind. :p (I wish I looked 35--maybe it helps to be upside down? If so, I may start posting all of my photos that way.)
Surly, it looks like you took most of your pics in this thread down, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a racktacular pic of you around here somewhere. :D GEF, I definitely saw some smoking hot pics of you in this thread! Also LillyBBBW and HDANGEL15 (and probably others that I didn't even realize). All over 40 and all awesome!!
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition!
I'm not sure what this even means in this context. But I'm going to Illinois for a wedding this weekend--hope I clean up half as well as you did for your friend's wedding. :bow:
Can't rep, so I absolutely MUST publicly add my most avid approval of MsBrightside's beauteous sexiness. Like, dayum! :bow:
That's so sweet! :happy:
First: what everyone else said!

Second: I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’ve read enough posts from someone I start to form a rough mental image of them, even if I’ve never seen pictures of them. It isn’t a conscious, intentional, thing—just something that happens. Then, when I do see a picture sometimes it turns out that my subconscious was pretty close, and sometimes not so much.

But never has my rough mental image been so totally, in every detail, perfectly, completely, wrong. My brain literally refused to believe that I’d clicked on the right picture at first (I went back and clicked on the pic two more times before I accepted that this was the right one). Where was the short hair a little to the blonder side of Surly’s, but with similar wave/curl? The blue-ish eyes? Squarish jaw? Any signs of being in your forties? Etc, etc.

Once it sunk in I could do nothing but laugh at myself…

Third: and then go back to the pic one more time, and back to what I said in point one :)
Thanks and LOL. I haven't been blonde since the age of 4. I guess that's what happens when you turn off avatars. :p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
MsBrightside, I'm going to have to second all those comments/pick-up lines.

HOW YOU DOIN? ;)

MsBrightside

...call me. ;)
Don't tempt me! The last time I was in Illinois I actually did get the chance to meet someone from the forums; but I'm only going to be there 48 hours this time, so you're safe for now.
MsBrightside, I'm going to have to second all those comments/pick-up lines.

HOW YOU DOIN? ;)
:batting:

I wonder how many people saw your name as the last poster in this thread and were disappointed that it consisted of text only? :p

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Don't tempt me! The last time I was in Illinois I actually did get the chance to meet someone from the forums; but I'm only going to be there 48 hours this time, so you're safe for now.

:batting:

I wonder how many people saw your name as the last poster in this thread and were disappointed that it consisted of text only? :p

When I saw your other post, I thought that would be the case. The surprise made your wonderful picture that much better. Beautiful!

Rojodi

For now. Until I can safely show more ;)

tumblr_o3yjyqdWu21r5jqq2o1_540.jpg

I would consider it but the main issue is I am a redhead so there is a very big possibility of instant blindness if the light comes off my skin just right and the mass amounts of freckles!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Damn...I didn't realize I was fat until you guys said something. Thanks for opening my eyes

Latest posts