Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
You caught me on a frisky day, I think this is within the rules :)

View attachment 53654

By the way...Shouldn't the person who came up with the idea be playing too?
OOH nice ;D

Boobs are only seen as taboo with women because society made them that way. If everyone walked around shirtless all the time, then no one would care. I say, free those lovely things!
Hahaaa! I agree... mine like to get out from time to time.. but ya know.......

Rules are rules :rolleyes:;)

Windom Earle

Ghostwood Forest Sage
One from ten years ago when I began posting on the olden boards and one from earlier in the year...an interesting stylistic and psychological approach to the topic, if I daresay so meself! :D A surprising level of similarity betwixt the two eras in terms of bulkitude, so to speak!

Rowan

wickedly delicious
You know...one thing I don't get is why is it okay for men to post naked chest pictures when their "boobs" are as big as some ladies...but ladies can't post them because that's considered "pink"....

Not knocking the rules or anything...
Just a thought.....
im sorry...but i kind of find this as you being quite god damn rude....

men have pecs...they are not milk giving sexual objects as a woman's breasts are...perhaps that is why there is a difference?

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~
im sorry...but i kind of find this as you being quite god damn rude....

men have pecs...they are not milk giving sexual objects as a woman's breasts are...perhaps that is why there is a difference?

Sorry you feel it's rude. I personally feel it's a double standard in society.
Why are a woman's breast sexual objects and a man's not?
Men and women both have pecs, pecs are a type of muscle, but they also have breasts, they just are usually as developed as a woman's. So does that mean when it's bigger it's suddenly sexual? Where does this leave women with very small chests?

Again...why is a woman's breasts anything "sexual" and not a mans. There are many-many-many cultures where women go topless in all "sizes" as breasts are not seen different between men and women, one set just gives milk and the other one doesn't.

I've noticed a complete reversal on a lot of movies. It's okay to show a frontal nudity of a woman, but not a man?...now that I don't get either.

Just observations...no need to get flustered.

Latest posts