Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I think you're over-generalizing. You're worshipped as goddesses on 90% of the forums. How are you going to say you're marginalized? Are people making posts telling you to go away? Every single BBW that's posted a pic has been complimented at least once. People are too quick to martyr themselves.

Haha. Martyring? I'm not attracted to thin/average sized men so as far as being a goddess in my eyes? You're way off base.

Cors

Delurking
It is understandable why you feel this way, but there is not much to do about it.

Fat people are entitled to have preferences too. It just so happens that some BHMs like smaller girls and many BBWs seem to drool over athletic guys. I am sure there are BHMs who are FAs, BBWs who are FFAs and those who find people of all sizes attractive.

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs. Some people are always bound to get more attention than others.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
It is understandable why you feel this way, but there is not much to do about it.

Fat people are entitled to have preferences too. It just so happens that some BHMs like smaller girls and many BBWs seem to drool over athletic guys. I am sure there are BHMs who are FAs, BBWs who are FFAs and those who find people of all sizes attractive.

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs.
All I can say is "werd."

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs.
Oh, I agree. I still find it disappointing. You would think that on this site, at least...there would be more BBW/BHM attractions going on. But nope!
I guess I should just shut up and get used to it.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
A few weekends ago, my bestie and I decided to drink wine, and partake.
These photos are the results:

Windom Earle

Ghostwood Forest Sage
I must step forward as a BHM attracted to BBW....and I know for a fact that there are more of us...it is one of the quirks of this forum and it was a quirk at NAAFA events for many years that fat men tended to attract slender FA's and everyone kept wondering what on earth was going on. I have been attracted to BBW for my entire life and I am proud to step forward and represent! Huzzah! :wubu:

Oh, I agree. I still find it disappointing. You would think that on this site, at least...there would be more BBW/BHM attractions going on. But nope!
I guess I should just shut up and get used to it.

Hole

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs. Some people are always bound to get more attention than others.
Thank you Cors for your posts here. I agree with you 100 percent.
Nice rack btw.:p

And thank you guys for the sweet comments.:happy:

shirmack

Text Messaging Addict....
Oppps............. EDIT

Haha, I posted pics that were too naughty. I forgot the graphics rule. :blush:

Here are some innocent ones.:p

Forgive the depressing face and smudged eyeliner.

I am Speechless

Latest posts