Posting all over the boards!

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Obesus, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Oct 2, 2005 #1

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

This whole set-up is so more conducive to posting that I find myself making rounds all over the place, from the main board and weight board, paysite board; they all have something of interest! Cool! There are some nifty music threads going on over at the main board...it is interesting just how musical the community actually is, but then, we just had our own mini-music thread over on the old board concerning the erotic effects of tubas and fat men! LOL OK...get out there and have fun, eh!
    Timmy

2. Oct 2, 2005 #2

missaf

missaf

missaf

There was a reason I was a brass player in high school, I got to hang out with the tuba players and the bass drum players, some of which were also beefy football players :D

3. Oct 3, 2005 #3

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

It seems to be that those low-end frequency vibrations affect FFA's with thoughts...thoughts related to errr.....good things! LOL I am thinking that I need to open a music school, but perchance learning how to play these tuba type things might be a good idea! Perhaps that is why I chose Drum and BASS as the type of music to create for a hobby....those incredibly low octaves probably carry all the way back East!! FFA's all over looking around with puzzled expressions, trying to find the source of....the BASS! I have noticed that Basso Profundo opera singers also tend to be.....fat! Surprise Surprise...this is grounds for scientific research of a dubious kind! LOL

4. Oct 17, 2005 #4

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

The immediate effects of the new "Foodee" board on mine belly! Vereidical prooof of the efficacy of that very board!! Tally ho!:D
    I am enjoying this cross-posting between boards, immensely, as I become, generally more immense! I am thinking the XXXL black nurses scrubs will arrive this week, just in the nick of time! LOL I understand that black is a "slimming" color! ROFL

5. Oct 17, 2005 #5

missaf

missaf

missaf

Careful, those XXXLs might get to small too fast ;-)

Y'all don't know me very well, as I've been a lurker for years, but I do have to share what happened to me yesterday :)

My first college level courses were in emergency medical technician training at the age of 17. I was too young to work for an ambulance company, but I did pro bono medic duties for the local sports teams, did ride alongs for fun with the ambulance company, and worked in the hospital ER doing various jobs. One of the cutest beefiest guys around was this tall, 6'4" red hed with a cute belly and beefy arms and thighs. He was "stacked!" I make it a point never to drool, because I'm more attracted to the mind, but this guy was the exception.

I saw him after 11 years, at WalMart yesterday, with an even bigger belly and even beefier arms. He was still proportional, but oh man! I had a hard time remembering why I make it a point not to drool :) I had my son with me, otherwise I woulda went up and made a huge deal out of seeing him after so long!

Time is good to some people!

6. Oct 17, 2005 #6

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

I have read about those on the Weight Board! LOL Really, that sounds like a wonderful experience and perchance it will happen again when you are by yoursefl! Wink wink, nod nod, say no more, say no more!! That is a very cute story and perked up my slightly plantismal evening!!:D

7. Oct 19, 2005 #7

Charisa

Charisa

Charisa

I'll say:eat2: . You know what you are? A classic.

8. Oct 19, 2005 #8

Jeannie

Jeannie

Jeannie

Connect the dots

That's it! He is most definitely a classic! :smitten:

I'm almost as done in by his chest as I am his belly. :eat2:

Sorry for talking about you like you aren't in the room sweet Obe. :D Hope you don't mind! ;)

9. Oct 19, 2005 #9

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

Ah, tis the Fall and mine thoughts turn to memory and reminiscence....that "classic" thing had me thinking of good ol' Wellington and other Legends of the Board from days long gone. I know Wellington is doing very well, albeit much smaller, but I always wonder what happened with Miss Jane and Rob wayyyyy out there in the Scottish Highlands....a fascinating story, but one for the long cold days of Winter!;)

10. Oct 20, 2005 #10

ataraxia

ataraxia

ataraxia

For some reason this thread's title reminds me of this comic:
    [​IMG]
    I think it's the "meowing all over it" line.