• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW "Potential" by LJ Rock [~BBW,~SSBBW,~Feedism,~Sexuality]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ Rock

A very short story about a young couple exploring their desires surrounding feedism/feederism and weight gain (BBW, romance and erotic comedy.)

Potential
by LJ Rock

“Hey, you know that thing you were talking about the other day? That thing where you stuff me full of food, and I eat and eat and get really fat?” Her voice was loud and atypically cheerful sounding for such an early hour on a weekend.

“Umm, yeah.” I croaked groggily.

“Well,” she said, “I’ve been thinking about it a lot — and I think I’m down; I think I want to try it.”

I was completely taken aback. I had only just woken up a few minutes before my girlfriend Sylvia came into the the room, and out of nowhere just started talking about a conversation we had more than a week prior. We had been talking with one another on the subject of kinks and fantasies, and I revealed to her that I was into feedism. I told her all about my fantasies of wanting to feed someone into submission, watching them eat as they grow bigger and fatter by the day. It’s just something I’d always dreamed about, but I never thought it was a dream that could actually come true.

“Really?” I said, “You think you’d be interested in trying it.”

“Yes,” she said, taking a seat next to me on the bed where I still lay. “I mean the idea scared me at first — I’m not going to lie. All my life I’d been told that I have to watch what I eat, that letting myself get too fat was a bad thing and that I need to watch my figure.”

She sat upon the bed looking down at her hefty paunch where it lay in her lap. Sylvia was not a thin woman, but she was no where close to being the heaviest woman I’d ever dated. She was curvy and pretty with a nice round belly and an impressive appetite. Her potential to gain and become a world-class fatty was undeniable.

“But if I’m being totally honest about it,” she continued to say, “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to just completely let go and give in to temptation. To eat anything I want whenever I want.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Was I still asleep? Was this all a dream?

“Sometimes,” she went on, “when I’ve really overeaten and I know that I am totally full, I wonder to myself what it would be like to keep going, to keep pushing myself to eat more and more.”

She was licking her lips and rubbing her tummy while she spoke. Over the course of the last six months or so that we had been dating, I definitely noticed that she’d been eating a bit more and putting on some extra added pounds. I seemed to have had that effect on many of the women that I’ve dated over the years.

“I wonder,” she continued, “how much I could actually pack away inside of me — if I could push myself to the limits and force myself to keep eating.”

I reached out and patted her on her tummy, which she was now letting hang out from under her plain white tee shirt and over the waistline of her ill-fitting sweatpants. All of her clothes were getting so tight they looked as though they’d bust at the seams at any moment.

“Maybe you could help me find out,” she said. “Tonight at dinner, after I’ve already eaten three of four platefuls of food and I’m totally stuffed, maybe you could force me to eat more. Even if I resist or say that I can’t, you can shovel more food into me — I know I can handle it.”

I didn’t respond. I just smiled and went on rubbing her pudge. I could feel myself getting revved up though. My breathing started getting heavy and my blood started coursing through my veins. My neck started getting hot and I could feel a thin line of perspiration forming at my hairline.

“Would you like that?” she said, her hazel eyes training in on me, increasing the heat on my neck. “Is that getting you hot?”

“It really is,” I finally spoke up, taking a hard gulp as the words fell out over my lips.

“I won’t lie,” she said, “it’s really turning me on too. I can’t explain why, but just the thought of being a big, fat, greedy pig and eating way more food than I need — its so exciting.”

Just when it seemed like things were really heating up and something was about to happen, Sylvia got up from the bed suddenly and moved toward the full length mirror in the corner of the room, touching her belly and examining her curves.

“I wonder how big I’ll get,” she said, grabbing a handful of bare belly fat and shaking it like it were a glob of dough. “I mean I know I’m already pretty chubby, but that’s not good enough. I want to get huge.”

She stood sideways and tried to push her abdominal muscles outward as far as possible, making her almost look as if she were pregnant. She puffed out her cheeks and pulled her chin back, making her face look fatter.

“I mean I want to get really huge!” she went on. “I want to be so big and fat that I can barely move; I’ll be huffing and puffing as I waddle from the bed to the fridge and back again.”

She started waddling around the room, her bare midriff still sticking out and wiggling about as she moved. Her slipper-clad foot smacked down on the carpeted floor, making a loud thud and shaking the walls.

“I want to get so enormously obese that one day I’ll wake up and I won’t even be able to move; I’ll open my eyes and see nothing but my gigantic belly stretched out in front of me, and I’ll need you feed me and pamper me and take care of me twenty four hours a day. Would you like that?”

I was in a daze; I didn’t even know what to say. We had only talked about my feeding fantasies in passing, but in that moment it felt as though Sylvia had been privy to every perverted and deviant thought that I’d ever had.

“You do like that, don’t you?” she said in a low and sultry voice as she moved toward the bed. “Look at you! You are getting so turned on by this, aren’t you?”

I looked down and saw my full manhood, peaking out through the flap in my pajama bottoms and standing at attention. Sylvia sauntered seductively toward the bed, then crawled up on all fours and hovered just above me, her plush belly and tits hanging down and brushing against my body.

“Go ahead,” she whispered, so close to me now I could feel the moistness of her breath as she spoke. “Show me how much you want me. Show me how much you want me to be your humongous, fat goddess.”

“Oh, Sylvia!” I gasped. “What are you doing to me?”

“When I am completely immobile and bed-bound by my own weight, you’ll be able to have your way with me anytime you want.” She started pressing down on me with her full weight as she peeled off her tee and threw it aside. “You can do anything to me, and I’d be helpless to stop you. All I could do is lie there and take it, let you treat me like your dirty, fat sex-slave.”

“Oh, Sylvia!”

We made love all morning, and when we were through we started making plans for a grand feast that evening. I don’t know if she will be able to put away any more food tonight than she would normally, and I don’t know how much fatter she really intends to get. All I know is that I am a lucky man to have a woman who knows just what I like and just what I need to hear.

Anticipation.jpg

Latest posts

Back