Practical Joke - by Greinskyn (~BBW, Revenge, MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

greinskyn

~BBW, Revenge, ~MWG

Practical Joke
by Greinskyn

Part 1;

Manitowash Health and Wellness Camp lay nestled in some of Minnesota’s still pristine woodlands and bordered a quiet undeveloped lake of the same name. Simply referred to as “Toe Wash” by anyone who’d spent any time there, the 100 acre facility prided itself on building the confidence of its clients while teaching them healthy life styles.

Yes, it was a fat camp.

It is here our tale begins, though our story has already begun…

Amber Cullins slumbered peacefully in one of Cabin Nine’s crude bunks. It was her job as the camp's most experianced counselor to ride herd on the 18 year old chubbettes attending the camp and assigned to Cabin Nine. She had always been a deep sleeper, so despite the temperature being nearly 90 degrees nothing but a smile adorned her slim features.

Unbeknownst to Amber she was the only one sleeping…

“She is going to be so pissed!” hissed Bert.

“So the same as usual then,” Riley replied sarcastically.

“Shhh, you two. Do you wanna wake her up?” Jessie whispered, nervously looking at the other two girls.

Alberta Kensington, Bert to her friends, smiled knowingly back at her best friend and bunkmate Allison Riley. They’d been coming to Toe Wash for seven years; since fourth grade. They’d only had to endure Amber for three of those.

“Show her.”

With a nod Riley grabbed one of the posts on Amber’s bunk and shook it hard. Several of the new girls gasped, but that was about the only reaction other than the slim blonde’s head lolling back and forth.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding at lunch,” said Jessie.

“So what are we going to do?”

Bert looked to Allison. “I don’t know, maybe we could Saran Wrap her to the bed?”

The ring of girls looked jealously down at Amber. Due to the heat, the one and only sheet on the bed now lay crumpled at her feet. Clad in an A&F cropped T and some sexy little boy shorts, very little remained to cover her exquisite form.

Riley tore her eyes away from Amber’s toned abdomen, and nervously brushed her hand down her belly. At 243 lbs. she had a considerable middle.

“Naw, Bunk Four did that two years ago and Pack Leader Thompson got pissed.”

“A safety hazard,” Bert added, mimicking the nasal voice of the head counselor.

“My brother joked about how he’d once put shaving cream on his room-mate at college,” piped up Juanita, a short little Hispanic girl with big brown eyes.

“That sounds good.” Jessie agreed.

“I’ve got some whipped cream,” said Allison excitedly.

Everyone looked at Allison.

“You would,” Bert snickered.

Allison retrieved the can of Reddi-Whip from her secret stash and after squirting some in her own mouth, filled Amber’s hand to overflowing with the rich white cream.

“Ok, someone tickle her nose.”

Only Bert had the courage.

As she gingerly reached out with a feather the other girls huddled close. More than one cell phone was out to record the commotion sure to follow.
At first Amber’s nose scrunched up from the irritation, but as Bert’s teasing grew stronger the inevitable happened.

Slap!

However, the inevitable turned unbelievable. Instead of waking up with a string of curses, Toe Wash’s strictest counselor licked her hand clean.

Around Amber, the ring of girls stood shocked, most of their mouths agape.

“Did that just happen?” one of them asked.

“No way.”

All eyes returned to Amber just in time to see her expression of bliss turn to a pout as every last trace of whip cream disappeared.

Bert had an idea.

“Do it again.”

“But she didn’t wake up?” Jessie replied, confused.

Riley looked at the mischievous expression on her friend’s face. Nothing good ever happened when Bert had that look.

“You do it,” she challenged.

With a shrug, Bert took the can and again filled Amber’s outstretched hand. This time it only took a couple tickles before the slim blonde’s hungry lips began to suck off the cream.

A flash of light caught everyone’s attention.

“Hey, its Thompson!”

Everyone scurried back to their bunks before the Head Counselor’s searching eyes could detect their mischief. It was the first night after all; prank night. Thompson was patrolling the camp to keep things from getting out of hand.

“Hey you girls! What are you doing?” came a shout from outside.

The light wasn’t pointed their way, and the clamor of voices was from the other side of camp so all in bunk nine breathed easy.

All except Bert…

The sun had barely crept over the tree tops when Amber jumped into motion. She was fresh from her run and pumped full of endorphins.

“Alright girls! Rise and shine!”

All she got was groans for a response, and maybe a twitch or two of movement.

“C’mon! Get a move on!” she shouted, bounding effortlessly to assault the girls about the cabin.

“Breakfast is only served for another forty minutes so if you want anything to eat before lunch, its now or never!” Extra emphasis was put on anything.

This had the desired effect.

Allison managed to swing her legs over the side, but sat there in a half daze. Her only thoughts were about cursing her mom and dad for sending her here.

‘Gee I sure hope they’re having fun in Mazatlan’ she thought sarcastically.

“On your feet Riley!” Amber barked. “And pull that shirt down.”

Allison’s T-shirt had ridden up, putting her belly fully on display. Despite almost never seeing any sun, the exposed flesh was a nice golden brown thanks to her mother being a full blooded Italian. Mr. Riley’s one quarter Sioux heritage helped round out the package, especially her stunning brown eyes and jet-black hair.

“Whatever” she replied groggily, giving the hem a yank.

Not that it mattered. The second her pudgy fingers let go, the shirt sprang back up. Besides, Amber was already on to other victims.

“Hey new girl, whatsyourname… Rodriguez. Up & at em means up & at em!” Amber accompanied the command with a slap to the sleepy girl’s thigh.

The resulting jiggle caused the counselor to roll up her eyes.

‘I swear the girls get lazier every year’ She had told them as much, but there was little response. ‘To think I cut my run short for them They could at least show a little gratitude.’

Jessie looked down at her meager plate. “Is this it?”

Allison took a bite of her dry toast. “’fraid so.”

“My rabbits would starve on this!”

Juanita’s eyes widened. “You have rabbits?”

“Yeah, a pair of Flemish Giants, one named Buddy and the other one Princess.”

“Cool! Have they made any… um babies?”

Jessie snickered. “Naw, they’re both boys.”

Bert piped up. “You named a boy rabbit Princess?”

“I didn’t know it was a boy at the time. My parents said they didn’t know he was either, but I think they didn’t want any babies around. “

“Figures.” Replied Bert.

“Still it’s cool.” Juanita said, before scooping up the last of her poached egg-white.

Just then Amber strutted by, her breakfast half eaten. The girls watched helplessly as she scraped the remainder into the trash. The boys had their attention elsewhere.

“Hurry up girls, weigh-in in ten.” She chirped, drawing a round of groans.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Jessie complained self-consciously. “Why didn’t they weigh us before we ate?”

Bert chuckled. “Why? You mean so we would weigh four ounces less?”

Given the starvation rations, her comment was probably more fact than derision.

“It’s so we weigh more. They always do that the first week. It makes their “results” more dramatic in the end.”

Jessie just shook her head. “Figures.”

‘I wonder if I have time to change shirts’ she wondered, fingering the thick cotton hoodie. ‘My camp T-shirt has got to weigh less than this’

“268 pounds!” Amber noted, all too loudly.

As she wrote down the number, Bert was forced to stand there under everyone’s gaze. The looks of compassion from those who’d already been on display mingled with ones of dread of those who haven’t yet.

“Kensington, do you realize that’s eighteen pounds more than your starting weight last year? And twenty-six pounds higher than your end weight?”

Amber thumbed through the sheets on her clipboard.

“In fact, you’ve gotten significantly heavier every single year you’ve come back.”

There was real sense of disbelief in Amber’s words, and not one shred of compassion.

Bert just stood there helplessly. Despite her strong nature it was all she could do not to blush or worse… cry.

“I think we’ll start you off with an easy goal of a two pound loss.”

Later that Saturday…

The Cabin Nine girls lay sprawled in the shade of one of Toe Wash’s expansive oaks. They were supposed to be “enjoying” a couple hours of free time. What they were doing was recovering.

“I can’t feel my legs.” Juanita complained.

“Uggh, I think I strained my spleen” Allison added.

One by one, the girls of Cabin Nine threw in their own quips of complaint… mostly centered around Amber Cullins. Bert, however, remained silent. A distant expression painted itself on her features as she went over one of Amber’s assessments of a fellow camp mate. It was a replay of the same thing she’d heard many times before, but until now hadn’t realized the implications…

“But I have a slow metabolism!” cried the girl, after a particularly harsh assessment.

To which Amber made a choking motion with her hands and practically growled. “Arrggh! I hate it when people use that as an excuse!”

She then switched her tone to one of mockery. “Oh but I have a slow metabolism!”

Amber then stood showing her lithe form. “I’ll have you know that I probably have the slowest metabolism of any of you… and look at me.”

She gave a little half turn to accentuate her trim derrierre. “All it takes is willpower girls. Trust me, if I ate half as much as some of you do I’d look like a blimp! So don’t use your metabolism as a crutch. It’ll only hold you back.”

“I probably have the slowest metabolism of any of you.” Bert wistfully repeated Amber’s words.

She loved how they felt rolling off her tongue.

“What did you say?” asked Allison.

Bert merely smiled. “Oh nothing Riley, nothing at all.”

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

assass3

damn I'm excited to see what they will do to her after hearing how slow her metabolism is. If only this were an XWG story....if only...

greinskyn

Part 2;

Meanwhile, out by the lake…

Aaron Miller and Amber lay close to one another on the swimming platform breathing heavily. Their wet bodies sparkled in the warm sunlight.

“I still say you cheated.”

Amber feigned insult while slapping Aaron on the shoulder.“I did not. You just can’t admit you got beat by a girl!”

Before she could react, Aaron’s powerful arms latched onto Amber and after a brief struggle they rolled to a stop with her on top. The feel of Amber’s tight body pressing so close to his was intoxicating.

“Looks like I win again!” she bragged coyly.

Leaning closer still, Amber’s glorious face was all he could see. The smell of her suntan lotion filled his nostrils.

“Kiss me” she demanded.

Aaron’s eyes darted nervously to the shore. Camp policy concerning counselor behavior was pretty strict. Amber saw his concern.

“Oh don’t worry, the lardos are too worn out from the obstacle course. We’re safe.”

Aaron grimaced at the comment. “I wish you wouldn’t say things like that.”

Amber played innocent. “Like what?”

You could practically see her halo.

Aaron pushed her back until she sat upright, straddling him. “You know what I mean. Making fun of their weight.”

“Hey, I can’t help it if they can’t control themselves.”

Aaron saw where this was heading and didn’t want to go there.

“Ok, ok!” he cut her off, holding his hands out in surrender. Then with an inspiration added. “I just realized something else you’re going to beat me in.”

Amber looked at him quizzically. “What’s that?”

“The water!”

Like lightning, he scooped his hands under her bottom and boosted Amber up and over. She landed with a squeal head-first into the lake, and came up sputtering seconds later.

“Ooh! You’re going to pay for that mister!”

“I look forward to it.”

Bert lay quietly in her bunk.

Cabin Nine had long since settled into the sounds of slumber. The last to succumb being Juanita and Jessie, who’d been up sharing pictures on their tablets. It had seemed an eternity for Bert to endure. She was just too anxious to see if her plan would actually work.

‘You know you’re an idiot’ she thought to herself, ‘This is never going to work’.

Still if anything could knock down Amber’s arrogance a notch or two she was game. ‘Well it’s now or never’

Swinging her legs over the side, Bert braced her arms and pushed off. The sudden release of 268 pounds caused the bunk to creak loudly. Wincing, Bert froze, but, there was no sign of anyone waking. With a sigh of relief, she turned and retrieved some of her precious stash from a well-worn backpack. The smell of mallowmars instantly filled her nostrils and brought about an urgent call from Bert’s own stomach. The sweet treats however weren’t meant for her own mouth. Not this time anyways.

Amber lay peacefully on her own bunk, her breathing deep and slow.

‘This is never going to work’ Bert’s mind repeated, even as her hand brought a Mallowmar invitingly to the slumbering blonde’s lips. For a second her grim prediction seemed true. That is, until Amber’s mouth opened, taking the whole thing in. Only the darkness of the room hid Bert’s shock as Amber slowly chewed the treat. A few moments passed as she savored the experience. Then, braving the action again, Bert removed another Mallowmar…

Sleep was slow to catch Bert that evening. Her mind was racing too fast.

‘I can’t believe she ate the whole bag’ she marveled, the events playing themselves over and over in her head. The whole thing was just so surreal. Thoughts of revenge and long overdue justice began to fill take form long into the evening.

A few days later…

Mary Albright counted the money handed to her. “Gee Bert, this is a new record. I don’t think anyone’s come to me for contraband this early before.”

“It’s not all for me.” Bert replied a touch defensively.

Mary’s eyes dipped lower, taking in her customer’s figure. “Yeah, I bet.”

Choosing to ignore the comment, Bert picked up a pair of grocery bags stuffed with goodies.

“Just be sure to have the rest of it by Thursday,” she quipped.

“Oh it’ll be here. As long as you have the cash.”

Mary stuffed the money into her pocket then looked over Bert’s “order”. ‘Are they having a food orgy or something in nine?’

Tuesday evening; Camp Manitowash Day 4…

Bert placed the last of the M&Ms into Amber’s awaiting mouth. The action reminded her of those videos she’d seen in biology class of a mother Robin feeding her young. All it took now was the slightest of touches for Amber to open her mouth.

With a predatory smile, Bert tucked away the empty 1lb. bag.

‘Hmmm, what next?’ Several choices were available, but one in particular stood out. ‘Let’s see how Miss High-n-Mighty likes some of this?’

With that thought she reached into her bag and retrieved a can of Easy Cheese. Just the thought of the addictive orange goo made Bert want some for herself, but it was far more satisfying watching the sleeping Amber gulp it down greedily.

Amber struggled to get her pace on track as she exited the gates of Toe Wash, but something just didn’t feel right. For the last few mornings in fact she’d felt strangely bloated and sluggish.

‘I hope I’m not coming down with anything’ Forcing herself to kick harder, Amber was determined to put the ill feelings behind her. After all, it’s only a matter of willpower.

Back at camp, Amber took her frustrations out on the campers. Though even forcing every one of them out of bed twenty minutes early didn’t bring her the joy it should have. Frustrated now more than ever, Amber took one last look around to make sure no one had any thoughts of crawling back in. Satisfied in that at least, she snatched up her outfit and charged over to the showers. The first girls in always got the hottest water.

Hot piercing spray from the shower-head helped relieve the built up tension in Amber’s shoulders. Oh how she longed to linger there.

‘No time for that, though’ So with a wistful sigh, she took a step back and grabbed the shampoo bottle. After applying a generous amount, Amber began to knead it into her flowing locks. The action never failed to make her feel better.

After rinsing, Amber took her sponge, wetted it down, and soaped it up. The tingly Australian soap lathered well and felt like heaven on her skin. Lavishly she slid the sponge along, drawing it across her shoulders then down her arms. When Amber got to her tummy, however, she paused. Something just felt… wrong.

Taking her free hand she pressed hard against her abdomen. It was firm as always, but, now seemed to push outwards into a slight dome. The effect was much like when she was a little girl and her cousin dared her to drink a gallon of water. Amber had done just that, and in an act of arrogance had downed at least another quart.

‘But I haven’t eaten anything since last night’ she thought, giving another test poke. And even that was nothing other than the meager camp offerings.

Again the thought that she was coming down with something occurred to her.

‘Could it be something from the lake?’ Some of her and Aaron’s extra-curricular activities had both of them getting some water in their mouths. Lake Manitowash was supposed to be clean. ‘Maybe… OH CRAP’

Amber’s thoughts were interrupted by some idiot flushing a toilet. The fifty-some year old water system in the cabin left a lot to be desired, and routinely fried anyone in a shower in such an incident.

“Crap! Crap! Crap!” She cursed, while dancing about trying not to get scalded.

A few insights on the flusher’s heritage were also thrown out during her tirade.

Pissed now, Amber did a quick rinse and stepped out of the shower. As usual she was in no big hurry to cover herself up and made a bit of a show toweling off.

It wasn’t long before the counselor was prancing over to the breakfast line. As usual she could detect many pairs of eyes track her progress.

‘Well who wouldn’t’ she thought smugly. She had a point. With her blonde hair tied up in a bouncy pony-tail you could easily make out the elegant Nordic features of her face. Down lower, Amber’s pert B-cup breasts filled out her Camp Manitowash Counselor’s T-shirt; size small. Never mind its gaudy bright orange, hardly anyone noticed it anyway. Their eyes were directed elsewhere. Things got interesting once more just below the T-shirt’s abbreviated hem where Amber’s navel and subsequent navel-ring lay. The toned flesh radiated a healthy golden bronze. Further downward one’s eyes beheld her ass currently encased in tight khaki shorts. Normally the shorts weren’t so form fitting, but none of the young men staring seemed to complain. Then there were her legs, long, lean and toned from countless miles running.

“Here you go Cullins.”

Stacey, another of Toe Wash’s counselors, unceremoniously shoved a plate in her direction. Amber took it politely despite the woman’s rudeness. She was used to such behavior from others envious of her figure.

“Thank You” she replied, her voice syrupy sweet.

Arching her back slightly emphasize her breasts, Amber strutted away from Stacey. In her heart she knew the girl was watching, unable to avoid comparing her own inferior looks to that of Amber’s.

Snatching up an orange juice, Amber then made her way over to the leader’s table, hoping to get a chance to sit next to Aaron. Just steps away, however, Pack Leader Thompson challenged her.

“Shouldn’t you be sitting with your girls?”

Amber just hated that superior tone. “I was thinking of joining them for lunch”

‘Yeah right’

Thompson clasped her hands together authoritatively then pointed with both fingers. “As cabin counselor you have the opportunity to give your girls healthy advice and encouragement, as well as show them a good example.”

Amber forced herself to meet Thompson’s gaze. “Yes Ms. Thompson.”

Heading back to the Cabin Nine table, she tried to maintain a proud posture. Though Amber’s outward appearance showed no signs of her petulance, her mind sure did.

‘Great, now I have to listen to all the fatties complain about the food.’

As it so happened that’s just what the girls were doing.

Amber sat down among them, but knowing Thompson was watching resisted rolling her eyes up, and somehow even managed a cheerful looking smile.

“Morning girls. Enjoying your breakfast I see.”

So involved was she in appearing pleasant, Amber failed to notice the slight pinching of her shorts or the unconscious tug she gave to the waistband…

(Contionued in poast 10 of this thread)

greinskyn

Part 3;

Saturday, Camp Manitowash; Day 7

Weigh in…

“Allison Riley!”

At the sound of Cullins’ voice, Allison stepped forward, then climbed up onto the stage. All eyes were on her.

“239 pounds!”

Amber jotted the number down then compared it to her starting weight.

“Good job Riley! You’re down four pounds! “ Her voice actually conveyed surprise. “I think we’ll put you down for another four pound loss as a goal.”

Next came Juanita.

“198 pounds?!”

Amber did a double check.

“You haven’t lost anything?”

It was a blow to the slender counselor’s pride. For the previous three years her cabin had always had the biggest losses… combined total that is. Desperate to stay on Thompson’s A-list, Amber decided to launch into one of her “Motivational” speeches. Only a cry from the crowd stopped her.

“How come the counselors don’t have to weigh in?”

It was Bert.

Amber shot the girl a withering look
“Well, we don’t have to…”

Thompson raised her hand and interjected. “Excuse me Cullins, but I think Alberta has a point. We shouldn’t expect our guests to do anything we ourselves aren’t prepared to do.”

Thompson then looked commandingly at Amber before shifting her gaze to Bert.

“Thank You Miss Kensington. That is a wonderful suggestion! From now on all the counselors will weigh-in with their cabins. The rest of the support staff will also, including myself.”

‘Great, another waste of time’ thought Amber.

Thompson continued “This is a great opportunity for our camp to grow closer together. Let’s all give a round of applause for the positive spirit in which this suggestion was made!”

If only Thompson had known the true reason!

“Amber. Your girls have already been weighed. How about you hop up there?”

She did as she was told. If anything it was an opportunity to show up that bitch Stacey. Setting her clipboard down Amber walked up to the scale and stepped on. All eyes became glued to the oversize digital display.

“123 pounds.” It read.

Looking up, Amber was shocked. Her weight never varied from 119 lbs.

‘That can’t be right!’ her horrified mind thought. It was all she could do to not climb off then back on again to see if there was some mistake. Amber had seen many other girls do that very thing and it was totally pathetic. ‘I am not pathetic’

Realizing her lingering on the scale was causing a bit of a scene, Amber stepped off. She was careful to keep her composure. No since giving anyone any ammunition against her.

‘Maybe all those fatsos were right and this scale is wrong’ It was a desperate thought, but one she wanted to cling to. After all the other possibility was too disturbing to consider. That and Amber would have to confront the fact that her shorts feeling so tight as of late had nothing to do with problems with the wash, but with herself instead.

It was several hours before Amber had any chance to check for herself.
Ducking away from the other counselors during “Free Time” she made her way to the nurse’s station. Nurse Goodhue’s bike was missing and the lights were out, so Amber deftly slipped inside. It seemed eerily quiet as she made her way to the full length mirror back in the examination room.

There, in front of the mirror, Amber undid the button on her shorts. The damned things were uncomfortably tight and once the button was free she felt an instant relief. After that it took some shimmying to lower her shorts past her hips. Strange, as even her tightest shorts in the past never gave her much trouble. In the mirror, Amber turned to get a better look at her ass.

‘Could it really be wider?’ she wondered.

It certainly looked so.

Tentatively Amber reached out. What her fingers found, confirmed her fears.

‘Omigod’ Her precious ass was definitely softer. She found she could pinch the flesh there easily. “This can’t be.”

In the dead silence of the room, Amber’s voice sounded ominous, giving her a chill. Quickly she hoisted up her shorts, but found herself fumbling with the over-tight button.

“Dammit!” she hissed after the third failed attempt.

Finally it went, but not before her composure crumbled. She just had to get out of there. Amber’s fingers fussed uselessly in the air as her feet rapidly tread towards the door. Halfway there, Amber’s eyes fell on the nurse’s old-time sliding weight scale. At the sight she half paused, but the recent distress in the examination room was too fresh. Instead of stopping, Amber propelled herself outside. In her haste she totally forgot to be discreet and nearly scared two girls half-to-death as she burst free of the Nurse’s building.

Tuesday, Camp Manitowash; Day 10

Amber collapsed onto the bench exhausted. She had just spent nearly the entire afternoon’s free time working out. Combined with an extra mile and a half on her run this morning as well as the usual exercise routines with the campers, and even her own exceptional physique had reached its limits.
Still feeling a bit winded, Amber took a swig of water then leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees.

“Crap!” She cursed, snapping back upright again.

Amber’s shorts, already too tight, made it unbearable to sit in that position. Even now, they dug in harshly. Reaching down Amber moved to give a loosening tug; an increasingly common event. ‘What the…?’

Just above the band, her fingers had found a tiny fold of flesh pooching out over her shorts. Amber had never had anything but a flat firm abdomen before. In shock, she couldn’t help but finger the softness, and found she could quite literally “Pinch an inch”.

‘But I didn’t even eat any breakfast’ It was true. Amber had skipped the meal entirely, choosing instead to sip a glass of orange juice. It’s not like it was much of a struggle, however. Truth be told, she hadn’t felt hungry at all; strangely full even. Which was truly a puzzle since Amber had hardly touched her supper last night either.

Amber’s brow furrowed in confusion at the realization. Mentally she clicked off each meal since the dreadful Saturday weigh-in. Not once could she recall finishing a single one of them. Most times a good half was scraped into a wastebasket.

‘Then where is this coming from?’ Again her attention focused on the small roll. It looked so foreign there, like Amber was somehow looking at someone else’s body. Standing seemed to make it go away, or so it seemed. One touch was all that was needed to remind her that the fat was still there, just better hidden.

On her way back to shower up, Amber couldn’t help but suck in whenever she encountered anyone. For some reason an irrational fear that everyone was looking at her ass and tummy had crept into her thoughts.

This was quite a change for someone who had always felt proud and superior towards people doing just that.

After her shower, Amber struggled with the clean shorts she had picked out, but, they just wouldn’t button. Though even if they would have, they would have accentuated that newfound area of softness about her navel. Rustling could be heard out in the main area of the cabin so she didn’t dare try and find another pair. Not that that would have done any good as all her shorts had been bought simply for being abbreviated and tight. All the better to show off her figure. But now, alone and uncertain in the bathroom, Amber had to face two facts. First, the pair of shorts she’d just discarded into her laundry bag were probably the only ones that would fit. And second; she’d have to buy some new ones.

‘At least until I lose the weight’ she amended. To someone accustomed to getting her way, it wasn’t a matter of “if”, but “when”. Amber always got what she deserved.

Emerging from the bathroom a short while later, Amber was relieved to see that only one of the campers was in the cabin. Alberta Kensington lay sprawled on her bunk reading what looked to be some cheap romance novel.

‘What a waste of time’ Amber thought critically. At least the heavyset girl appeared totally consumed with her book and paid Amber no mind, which was a relief. Right now Amber wanted as little scrutiny as possible. At least until some better fitting clothes were found. As unobtrusively as possible she set her bag and toiletries down and slunk off towards the door. No sooner was her back turned, however, than Bert took an appraising look at the counselor’s retreating form. It looked as if all her efforts were paying off.

Across the way, only a handful of campers milled about in the PX. This boosted Amber’s hopes. Especially because most were from some of the younger cabins, and confined themselves to other parts of the store. Even better, old Mrs. Watkins stood at the register instead of one of the usual counselors. As with most of the duties at Camp Manitowash, all junior counselors had to rotate duties. Amber herself had stood behind the counter several times over the years. She was truly thankful it wasn’t Stacey or one of her friends lurking there.

Making her way over to the staff’s clothing section, Amber discreetly selected a couple pairs of khaki colored shorts. As she did so, a blush colored her cheeks.

‘I can’t believe I’m actually buying clothing a size larger’ She only now realized just how humiliating that was. ‘No wonder my friends make such a big deal out of it’

In the past Amber had always thought they were overreacting. Of course, her only experience in buying larger clothes had been the natural consequence of a maturing body. Really, how traumatic is it to go up a cup size, or buy jeans with a longer inseam? Sure Amber’s hips had expanded, but only in the most feminine way. Throughout much of it, her waist had stayed the same, not changing an inch since eighth grade. Until now.

A couple longer T-shirts almost made the selection, but with looser shorts it was doubtful she’d need them.

‘I’ll shed the pounds in a few days anyway’ Amber reasoned. ‘Certainly exercising my ass off while eating almost nothing I’ll HAVE to lose weight right?’

Common sense dictated it.

Amber almost walked up to Mrs. Watkins right then to make her purchases. And would have too, had not some cute little booties with the Manitowash logo caught her eye. The tiny embroidered arrowheads were adorable.

‘When did Toe Wash come out with these?’ She just had to have a couple pairs. Then there were the earrings and the matching bracelet…

“Will that be all?” the cashier chirped.

The voice was not that of Mrs. Watkins.

‘Damn why’d I take so long’

With dread, Amber pasted on a fake smile and nodded at that bitch Stacey.

“Very well then. Do you want these put on your account?”

Again she nodded, not trusting her tongue.

Stacey in turn picked up each pair of shorts, and after a pause folded them in half.

‘Did she just stare at the size?’

It was hard to tell for sure, but Stacey’s grin seemed bigger; almost a smirk.
Amber instantly regretted all the times she’d bragged about how small of a size she wore. If Stacey had noticed, she was screwed. But it was too late. All Amber could do now was stand there helpless.

‘Just be calm’ she told herself. After signing the charge slip, Amber held her head up high and scooped up her purchases. She left without deigning to look her nemesis in the eye. Stacey however, paid extra attention to Amber’s retreat. And like Bert, noticed there was a little something extra to the young woman’s swaying hips.

(Continued in post 10 of this hread)

FAelitist

These are always my favorite types of stories, and the pace thusfar has been perfect

greinskyn

Part 4;

Wednesday, Camp Manitowash; Day 11

Aaron wandered down to the beach, his eyes anxiously scanning the area as he went. The familiar disappointment he’d felt the last several days began to set in again. It seemed once more there was no sign of Amber. ‘Blast it, where is she?’

Just then, when his heart was at its lowest, a glimpse of golden hair by the swimming dock caught his attention. It was her!

Eagerly now, Aaron closed the distance, practically sprinting across the hot sand to get to the cool water and the Siren within. He didn’t bother to condition himself to the temperature and the shock of going from 90 degrees to the much colder water of Lake Manitowash nearly took his breath away.

The long swim out to the dock allowed Aaron time to calm down which was good. No sense in appearing too eager. The time also allowed him to remember just how much Amber had avoided him lately. It was that last realization that went through his mind when he spoke.

“Where’ve you been?”

She saw his hurt and it made her forget her own.

“I’m sorry. I had something… to do.”

Aaron remained silent; his expression hard for her to read. Amber, usually the confident one, found herself rushing to fill the void.

“But I’m here now!” She threw in a smile; one which he couldn’t resist.

“So you are.”

Aaron moved closer to the girl that had so captivated him the last three summers. Just the sight of her now, standing in water that just barely left her breasts exposed, had him instantly hard. How he envied the waves caressing those wondrous B-cups. (Aaron had secretly checked) Moving closer still, he could make out the individual droplets of moisture clinging to her golden bronze shoulders. Edging nearer, the couple reached a point where they were practically touching. By now he dared not look elsewhere other than Amber’s deep blue eyes.

The kiss was automatic. One instant Aaron and Amber were gazing at each other, the next they had locked bodies. Almost in a dream, he’d cupped her ass, boosting her higher. Amber, in turn threw her arms up and over Aaron’s strong shoulders to lock them behind his head. They looked for all the world like long lost lovers finally reacquainted. Certainly it was a scene more worthy of some fantasy novel or a Hollywood romance than two teenagers at a Minnesota Fat Camp.

Alas, the kiss eventually had to end. Amber let her hold slip, gradually easing herself back until only her hands remained behind Aaron’s neck.

“I think I can let you off this time.” He chided.

“Or what?”

Aaron smiled that disarming smile of his. “I guess you’ll just have to find out.”

It was hard to tell how much time had passed for the two lovers. What had seemed mere minutes must have been the better part of an hour as the camp bell tolled.

Aaron raised his eyebrows at the sound.

“Four times. I guess we better get going.”

Four tolls meant a mutual activity in the square.

“Race you there!” Amber challenged.

She was off instantly. And though Aaron had been anticipating this he purposely acted off guard. So by the time he started after her, Amber was already several lengths ahead. All the better for him. The view from behind was always much better.

But it wasn’t as good as he was hoping.

As Amber waded to the shore, the shorts she was wearing covered up that spectacular ass of hers. Aaron had realized she’d been wearing shorts earlier when boosting her up for the kiss, but hadn’t thought much about it until now.

‘I hope she wears her bikini bottoms next time’ he thought crestfallen. ‘Those shorts aren’t very flattering’

Saturday, Camp Manitowash; Day 14

Weigh-in #3…

The moment Amber dreaded had finally arrived.

All of her girls were weighed, assessed, and given their new challenges. Many had been surprised by the normally harsh counselor’s easy goals. The assessments themselves seemed less cutting too, with Amber giving vague almost absentminded comments. More than a few eyebrows rose, and some unsettling whispers shared. A few even braved the no texting rule.

Sitting at the judging table, Amber felt as if all eyes were on her. Discretely she slipped her shoes off.

‘Please don’t let anyone notice’, she thought and then edged her chair back. Amber had already switched out of her favorite Nikes earlier for lightweight foam flip flops. She’d left her cell phone behind too, as well as her camp keys and chain, coins… anything to make herself as light as possible. Amber hoped it was enough, for despite all her efforts she couldn’t shake the feeling her body seemed heavier.

Heat from the sunbaked stage brought Amber back to the present. It was almost unbearably hot to her bare feet. The scale stood before her, somehow more imposing than ever. Nervously Amber wiped the grit and sand off her soles. She could feel the pressure of everyone watching and it was giving her a headache. The sun too conspired against Amber, as if only she received its wrath. Dizziness crept in, dulling the periphery of her vision. Putting a finger to her temple, Amber swayed visibly.

‘Perhaps I should have drunk something?’ she wondered listlessly. The pressure to keep her weight down for the weigh-in had kept her from drinking anything; not even orange juice. All this after running nearly five miles.

Pack Leader Thompson’s voice pierced the thickening haze from her left.

“Miss Cullins?”

Before she could respond, the woman’s words invaded Amber’s thoughts again, though this time from her right.

“Are you OK?”

Or was the Thompson behind her? Amber didn’t know anymore.

Only the feel of something slamming into her face registered those last seconds before darkness; something hot, something gritty…

Amber could hear muffled conversation, but couldn’t make it out. At first she didn’t want to try. But the comfortable oblivion was fading now, driven out by the increasingly louder voices. One in particular sounded firm, in command.

“… be OK.” The voice said, finally clear.

‘It’s Nurse Goodhue’

“…Case of dehydration. Miss Cullins will be just fine.”

‘That’s me’

Amber opened her eyes at the realization and was rewarded with a ring of concerned faces. No longer was she outside in the square. Somehow Amber had been transported to the Nurse’s cabin.

‘Ahhh air conditioning’

Lead Counselor Thompson leaned closer with a wry smile. “Good to have you back with us.”

The cool water felt heavenly on Amber’s parched throat, but remembering the Nurse’s warning, limited herself to just a sip.

‘Dehydration is a bitch’

Amber still had a headache. The damn thing was a doozy too. It nibbled at the periphery of her vision.

‘At least I’m alone’ she thought gratefully. And the refreshing cool air in the Nurse’s building was a welcome relief from the current heat wave. The only building at Toe Wash with any air conditioning was this one.

“Don’t drink that too fast now.” Goodhue admonished, poking in her head to check on her patient.

‘Like I could forget’

Amber had to endure all sorts of warnings and advice for nearly an hour after her ordeal. Not the best thing to take in with a migraine. Or at least that was what she figured a migraine must feel like.

“I won’t”

Nurse Goodhue smiled. “Excellent.”

Darkness had fallen by the time one of the counselors escorted her back to Cabin Nine. Amber felt foolish.

‘Do they have to treat me like a little child?’ No amount of reassuring on her part did any good. So there she was being lead like some irresponsible camper back.

“I think I can handle it from here.” Amber replied grumpily.

‘Ok Maybe that was a little too harsh’

Forcing a smile, she added; “Really, thanks. I’m fine.”

Thankfully Susan from Cabin Six returned the smile and left. For humiliating as it was to be dragged across all of Toe Wash, having another counselor tuck her in would’ve been devastating to her authority over her girls.

Bert looked down at the sleeping woman. Midnight had passed nearly ten minutes back and she was anxious to have some fun. The suspense had been nearly unbearable, but all the commotion over the “incident” had everyone jazzed. That, and the fact they had no counselor around to keep things in line a party of sorts had broken out.

Bert bent down and whispered sweetly into Amber’s ear. “You missed out on the cupcake party.”

‘Don’t worry I saved you some’

Sitting down as gently as her 261 lb. frame would allow (Yes she’d lost 7 pounds) Bert retrieved some cupcakes from her stash.

“Look I even unwrapped them for you.”

One by one the slumbering Amber consumed the cupcakes. Bert didn’t know why but she found the experience strangely exciting; more so than mere revenge. It was all she could do to pace herself.

‘Got to be careful though’ she reprimanded mentally. ‘Can’t have any crumbs’

The cupcakes now gone, Bert was deciding what to give her victim next. There were many things to choose from, all of them fattening…

‘Ooh here’s something good’ Mary had come through. There, nestled among some cans of frosting, lay at least a dozen Deli-Express Double Chocolate Muffins. The big calorie-laden treats were like Nuclear Bombs to diets. Reading the label in the dimly lit cabin was impossible, but Bert remembered the important stuff. Namely each muffin packed 640 delectable calories into each one, (Honestly) and an indecent amount of those came from fat.

When Amber had consumed six of the big muffins she started to squirm uncomfortably in her sleep.

‘Well that looks like all for tonight’ Bert admitted regretfully.

A quick tally of tonight’s progress proved encouraging and brightened Bert’s spirits again. ‘Let’s see There were four cupcakes at 210 calories each so 840 calories from those The muffins were 640 calories each and little miss piggy ate six so that makes…’

Bert did some of the math on her fingers, her head bobbing in time with her counting. Math was never a strong point. When the total finally came, Bert’s eyes went wide.

‘No way that’s like 4700 calories’ All in one meal.

“You better watch it girl or you’re going to get fat.” She whispered into Amber’s ear.

Despite her deep sleep, it was as if a part of Amber’s conscious understood the message. For no sooner did the words leave Bert’s lips than a frown formed on her face.

‘Whoa Better watch that’ Things were working too well to risk blowing it now.

Bert would usually head back to bed now that her nightly routine had been accomplished. Tonight she found herself lingering . Maybe it was all the sugar from the cupcake party, or the excitement of putting her plan into action. Either way, (Or perhaps because of both) Bert wasn’t tired.

She was, however, curious. With a grunt Bert turned to get a better look at Amber.

‘What I’d give to have boobs like that’ Even lacking a bra, the blonde’s breasts looked incredibly perky. Defying gravity they hardly shifted at all. Bert could clearly see the gentle indents of Amber’s nipples as they pressed against the thin T-shirt. Unable to help herself she gently traced the outline of the one nearest. Amber’s reaction was instant. With a gentle moan her shoulders rocked; back arching slightly.

The nipples were more discernible now, clearly straining the tight cotton. Again envy flooded Bert. In contrast to Amber, her breasts seemed heavy and drooping. They were a nuisance in bed either pressing or pulling depending on her position. In the last couple years as her weight had really escalated, Bert had begun to notice stretch marks forming up near the tops.

‘Enjoy those while you can’ she thought evilly.

Amber’s tummy still looked frustratingly flat. Bert had to remind herself the girl was laying down. Things did look smoother there, and Amber’s belly button seemed deeper, softer. A test prod confirmed this. ‘My my getting soft are we’

The most dramatic change lay in Amber’s ass. Laying on her back as she was, her hips sort of spread out; tightening the fabric of her shorts. The shorts themselves brought a wry smile to Bert’s lips. It was obvious they were a size larger, and of a more relaxed fit.

‘Goodbye boy shorts’ she cheered. Bert wondered how long these were going to last.
If she had anything to do with it… not long at all.

Amber’s calves were hard and toned, which brought about a disappointed scowl. Even the girl’s thighs seemed immune to Bert’s efforts.

‘Must be from all that running’ she cursed. ‘I wish there was some way I could… Wait a minute. What’s this?’

Up higher, starting just below the shorts, there did appear to be some puffiness. There wasn’t much, just the tiniest coating of fat over toned muscle. Perhaps little miss perfect was human after all.

(Continued in post 18 of this thread)

her revenge

I think that this is one of the best stories on here at the moment, please continue and thanks.

DELIMAN092262

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I think I know what will happen, but … I am consumed with excitement just waiting for it.

A good story.

greinskyn

Thanks for the feedback!

I am having fun with this one.

It sure is hard to pace the gain, however. Like one of the comments said, it is like a present... while being fun to shake and guess what it is, you just want to open the darn thing.

There is the vision of the counselor as I want her in my head, along with certain glimpses along the way, I want to portray. Right now I'm experimenting with short skips in time; like 3 days or a week. That way both writing the story and reading it are hopefully kept interesting.

I'm also struggling to find a smooth way of including more of the girls. Hindsight taken into consideration, I probably should have had more in on the plot from the start. I think I've got an "in" on that one, that should be entertaining. That is coming up soon so I won't spoil it for you now.

I'm a fan of slow gains. If I get too slow, be sure to let me know...

Hmmm... It just occurred to me that I probably should have posted this under the Story Writer's Section.

Count me extremely impressed. This is one of the best I've read in a long time. And at least for me, the pacing and detail is perfect.

her revenge

Perfect pace. So often a potentially good story is spoilt by pace of the gain, but as long as the story is good the pace will find its self. More please!

greinskyn

Part 5;

Sunday, Camp Manitowash; Day 15

The day of rest…

Amber had her hands on her hips, challenging the short young woman.

“What do you mean light duty?”

Sally, a junior counselor from Cabin One merely shrugged.

“That’s what Thompson and the Nurse said.”

“You gotta be kidding me. I feel fine!”

The other counselor held her hands out defensively.

“Hey don’t blame me. You think I wanted to get up at this ungodly hour?”

It was common knowledge Amber Cullins got up before sunrise for her runs.
Amber didn’t know how to respond, she’d had her habits set for years, and you can’t just shut them off. Even now with that sluggish bloated feeling weighing her down, she still felt anxious to hit the road.

“But a whole week? C’mon. So I fainted, it’s not like I broke my leg.”

Sally was starting to feel less apologetic.

“You take it up with Thompson if you like, but I’m doing what she said. All I know is that the owners told Thompson… and her and the Nurse told me.”

Amber nodded. Frustrated as she was, there was little she could do about it now. Only a fool would wake Thompson at this hour.

Sally continued;

“Ok then. I’m going back to bed. See you at seven thirty.”

Defeated, Amber closed the door. As she turned to go back to her bunk she could just catch a flurry of movement from the “sleeping” girls of Cabin Nine.
‘I hope you enjoyed the show cuz next week I’m gonna ride you twice as hard’

With that thought she climbed back in to bed. A pout graced her face as she drew up the sheet against the morning chill. At least the mattress still felt warm.

Tuesday, Camp Manitowash; Day 17

Amber sat listlessly behind the counter of the PX with her chin in her hands.

“Can this get any more boring?” she whined.

Nobody answered of course since she was alone.

The only voices to be heard were playful cries drifting faintly in from outside. Amber took a deep breath and sighed. It was day 3 of her Light duty sentence and she was going crazy. It felt like a sentence anyway, locked up in the general store. Tired of the view from the counter Amber got up and walked around to the front. She let her fingers trail along the counter as she went.

The shoe selection held a smidgeon of interest; barely. Stopping there, Amber scooped up some moccasins on display.

‘Not my style’ she thought, wrinkling her nose. Putting those down, a pair of hiking boots were chosen in their place. Again, these were far from the blonde’s choice of footwear. Amber preferred the light airy feel of running shoes. The clunky display boots were her size and lacking anything else to do she decided to try them on. Grinning at the odd sensation, she stepped over to the full length mirror to get a peak. Or should I say clomped over. The heavy boots felt foreign and made walking around awkward.

“Well look at me, Miss Mountain Gal.” she joked.

‘All I need now is a walking stick and some binoculars’

Amber alternated lifting each foot a couple times, marveling at their weight. Then turning sideways she took in her profile.

‘Wow these things make my feet look huge Hell, I bet I could…’ Something caught Amber’s eye, making her forget the boots altogether.

Standing there relaxed as she was, her tummy stuck out causing a small pooch over the waistband of her shorts.

“Oh no!”

Sucking her tummy in, the gathering of flesh retreated yet failed to completely disappear. Sure this wasn’t the first time she’d been aware of some extra padding there; being constantly reminded of it every morning while putting on her running shoes, or on the toilet, or basically every time she sat down. Even just a couple minutes back while tying up the boots she’d felt the nagging sensation of her tummy folding over. It had just never seemed so noticeable standing up.

Off came the cropped T-shirt to get a better view. It fell unnoticed to the floor leaving Amber in just her sports bra and shorts. She now looked even more ridiculous wearing the bulky hiking boots, but didn’t notice. Her attention was elsewhere.

Turning to face the mirror, Amber couldn’t help but gawk at the area of puffiness surrounding her belly button. It was heaviest in the middle yet continued around her midriff in a sort of ring. The effect completely obliterated any trace of her abs.

‘Are those love handles?’ Sure enough the fat concentrated itself once more at her sides. Amber placed her hands there but the warm yielding feel caused her to yank them away in disgust.

Turning sideways again Amber twisted to get a better look behind. As she did so another undiscovered roll appeared on her side. It formed about midway up her ribcage at an angle, and deepened the farther she turned. Amber had seen similar ones before on her mother at the beach. But that was different. Her mother was old, and fat, and practically bulging out of her bikini. What was it doing on her?

‘I can’t be seen like this’

Retreating away from the mirror, Amber went in search of something more concealing. The loud clomps rang out loudly as Amber hurried over to the clothing section. She found what she was looking for in the selection of T-shirts. The same ones practically all of the counselors wore. The orange full length Tees sported long hems and had always drew derision from her in the past. Amber thought them tasteless and a cheap way to hide the signs of overindulgence.

Now here she was picking one out for the same reason.

‘At least its still a size small’ she thought.

Shirt in hand Amber loped back to the mirror. Her intention was to sprint, but the heavy boots wouldn’t allow it.

‘OK enough of these things’ Amber practically tore the hikers from her feet and tossed them aside. Her relief was instantaneous.

That done, she slipped on the T-shirt. ‘Seems to feel right’ she thought, giving the standard adjustments. (Hey, when you got boobs, things need adjusting) The mirror confirmed her hopes. While drawing tight across her breasts, the rest of the Tee hung freely down below; loose, but not too loose. Its hem did the trick and completely covered her waistband. Nodding in approval Amber turned for one more check.

‘Is my butt sticking out?’

Doubt flashed across her face as she pivoted to give her left profile instead. Still no good. Something definitely looked off. Amber bit her lip, pondering just what.

‘Is it the shirt?’ The hem hung loose in the front, but pooled up just above her ass in back. Maybe that was what gave the illusion. Amber tried pulling the T-shirt’s hem down lower all around. That seemed to improve things, although it left her feeling sloppy.

‘Hey its camp It’s not like I’m out clubbing’

The front door decided it.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

It would have to do for now.

Saturday, Camp Manitowash; Day 21

Free to run…

Amber’s eyes fluttered open, taking in the gentle glow of the sun. ‘The sun!’

“Crap!” she hissed. “I overslept!”

Snatching up her cell phone Amber was horrified to see it was twenty minutes to seven. ‘I don’t believe it My first day of freedom and I hardly have time to run’

Mentally she counted off the minutes as she threw back the covers.

‘Let’s see Ten minutes for stretches That leaves me forty minutes’ Socks and shoes were hurriedly thrust on. ‘Forty two minutes if I hurry the stretches I can run right up to the cabin door if I have to’

Amber nearly yanked off one of the new T-shirts she was wearing to put her sports bra on. There were only girls here after all. Everyone else appeared asleep too.

‘Still…’ she hesitated. Something about baring her body just now made Amber nervous. In the end she decided to change in the bathroom. ‘I have to pee anyway’

After probably the fastest preparations ever (Outside the Army) Amber loped down the walk. Her initial plan of eight minutes stretching had been nixed. Who would have thought a week off could leave her muscles so tight? That tightness remained even now, halfway to the square. Not wanting to pull anything Amber decided to play it safe. She decided to do an easy walk, alternating with knee bends and stretches all the way to the Camp Manitowash gate.

Things felt better as the heavy log structure fell behind so Amber stepped it up. Like a horse out of the starting gate she pushed off hard, eager to feel the wind in her face. Two things, however, became instantly apparent. First, her body felt heavier, less responsive. She tried to counter by pushing harder, but it was no use. Even giving her all Amber knew she was slower. It was like one of those dreams where something was chasing you. No matter how hard you tried some mysterious force held you back. All the while whatever horror was chasing you gained ground. The only difference was Amber knew what was holding her back. She could feel it with every step.

That was the second thing. Each time Amber’s feet hit the ground, her ass quivered.

‘Oh no… Not that’ her mind cried out, nearly causing a stumble. Images began to flood into Amber’s brain of the countless times she’d jogged alongside Toe Wash’s campers. She’d dance about lightly as they struggled through the dreaded obstacle course or the distance challenge. Amber had felt so superior then, with her tight body hardly being fazed while their heavy bodies jiggled and swayed.

She didn’t feel so superior now. In fact, after the initial shock had faded (As if it ever could) Amber’s spirits took another hit. It seemed her precious ass wasn’t alone. A slight tremor could be felt in her thighs each time her Nikes crunched down on the gravel. Then there was the final insult.

‘No! It can’t be!’ Even her tummy joined in, jiggling ever so gently.

Amber’s cheeks began to burn in humiliation.

‘Why is this happening to me? I’ve been trying so hard’ But was she? Was she really? Sure, the one time Amber had tried working out, someone ratted on her to Thompson; resulting in a major chew-out. But there had been many times when she was alone that she could have snuck in some routines. It certainly would have made more sense than loafing around in the empty PX; reading magazines and posting tweets.

Amber tried to put the sensation behind her, to concentrate just on her running instead. After all it was her best hope to shed the unwanted pounds. Desperately she tried to focus. And it worked… for a while. The effect of extra weight and time off from exercise could not be denied. Amber’s pace gradually began to slow even further. Oh it wasn’t like she was crawling along; far from it. Even now she could pass most people, with effort. But Amber had become used to excelling over the years. Suddenly finding herself simply above average was humiliating.

(Continued in post 21 of this thread)

DELIMAN092262

Very good story.

Just an idea??

Bert would report to the camp director that Amber was running in a very erratic fashion and she was concern she might fall. She would speculate the problem “might” be a lack of nutrition and maybe Amber should stop running and eat balanced meals until her strength returns.

The director would agree and prohibit Amber from running and put Stacey in charge of Amber's diet including full meals with a dessert and a snack. (I could just imagine: Stacey with a smirk forcing Amber to eat under threat of telling the director of her lack of compliance and Amber being frustrated because she can't run and she is overeating in front of the whole camp.)

Just an idea ...

Latest posts