Practical Joke - by Greinskyn (~BBW, Revenge, MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

greinskyn

Day 21 continued. Weigh-in number 3…

Amber jotted down the last of her notes. Once again Cabin Nine had the best results. All told, her 8 girls had lost a combined 72 pounds since they arrived. 28 of those were lost on week 3 alone.

Normally this would have brought about that smug look Amber was famous for. (One that she reserved for moments of victory) There was no urge to smile today.

All her girls had been weighed, yet Amber continued to sit at the judging table. More and more eyes began to turn expectantly her way… some more than others.

‘I guess its my turn’ she thought glumly, kicking off her flip-flops. Amber then slid her chair back and walked stoically towards the scale. She avoided all eye contact on the way there.

“Don’t faint!” someone chided from the crowd.

The comment brought a round of chuckles, along with a withering scowl from Pack Leader Thompson. The latter of which quieted the whole group.

‘Here I go’ Amber thought. Her hands balled into fists at her sides as she stepped onto the scale.

If possible the crowd got even quieter.

“132 lbs.” read the small L.E.D. display before her. It was worse than she could have imagined. ‘Oh no…’

Worse still for the troubled counselor, was that the same bad news had just been broadcast to all present; courtesy of the jumbo display. An almost universal gasp of shock rang out, followed immediately by an excited murmur. Some of the more high pitched voices carried their comments all the way to Amber, further reddening her already burning cheeks.

Pack Leader Thompson’s voice broke in, amplified by the sound system.

“Thank you everyone!”

The murmur instantly died down as the campers turned to listen.

“Congratulations are in order! We’ve seen some mighty impressive losses today! So c’mon everybody give yourselves a hand!”

Thompson started the round of applause herself, by clapping joyously. Nearly all present, campers and counselors alike, joined in. Soon cheers and whistles followed, eventually creating a raucous display. So much so that few noticed Amber still stood on the scale…

The crowd was left to cut loose and celebrate for a few moments until a smiling Thompson held up her clipboard. When that alone wasn’t enough, she tapped on the board with the mic.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Assured that attention now centered on her again, the Pack Leader lifted up a brass colored arrowhead pin. She proudly displayed it to the crowd, knowing it would build anticipation. “The winner of this week’s achievement award lost an astonishing 6 pounds! And that person is…. Alberta Kensington!”

Another round of applause broke out, and after some prodding by those around her, Bert hesitantly climbed the stage. She accepted the award with a surprisingly shy; “Thank you.”

Thompson pinned the arrowhead onto Bert’s T-shirt then lead another round of applause.

Bert took all this in disbelievingly. This was her 8th year now at Toe Wash. Not once in the 70 or so weekly achievements had she ever come close to earning the award. On many occasions, she’d actually gained weight from one weigh-in to the next. Now here she was, the person who had lost the most.

‘Maybe mom was right’ Bert thought with a wry grin. ‘All I needed was a goal’

With that in mind she turned to look over her shoulder, back where Amber was standing. The mere sight of the once proud counselor now trying to be as inconspicuous as possible was worth every effort.

Later that morning…

“Hey Amber! Wait up!”

Turning to the sound of Aaron’s voice, Amber was treated to a heavenly sight. Clad in just a pair of burnt orange trunks, Aaron’s well-muscled form jogged easily across the square towards her. A stray thought ‘He must be headed to the beach’ barely registered in Amber’s mind. She was too taken with the way the sun glimmered off his sunscreen to think of much else. Somehow it made his golden tan even more delicious.

‘Can this really be that same scrawny kid that’s been crushing on me the last three years?’ It certainly didn’t seem possible. Yet there was no mistaking Aaron’s shockingly blue eyes or that careless mop of sandy hair. Neither of which caught Amber’s eye in years past, but now, attached to this muscular Adonis, she couldn’t think of anything more sexy.

Aaron came to a stop just inside what many would consider “Personal space”. The effect made his aura even more overwhelming.

“Cat got your tongue?” he joked, smiling down sweetly.

Amber was indeed speechless and several seconds passed before she choked out an answer. “Just enjoying the scenery.”

Aaron chuckled nervously at the implication… and the hungry twinkle in her eyes. ‘Dude You’re such an idiot’

He did a mental slap to the forehead at his less than studly reaction. Having a sexy woman, hell any woman, show interest was still a new experience. Not that he had to worry. Amber’s body language conveyed nothing but interest. Sensing this, Aaron’s own tongue tied in knots;

“I’m… Um… going to the beach.”

Talk about stating the obvious.

Amber laughed, somehow even more turned on by the young man’s sudden lack of confidence. She loved how her body could turn seemingly confident boys to butter. The way Aaron’s eyes flitted uncertainly about, dipping to her boobs then back up again proved to be an intoxicating aphrodisiac. Amber felt her heat beginning to rise. And right now her ego needed the boost.

“Suh… so, you want to meet me at the platform?” he added.

So caught up was she in the moment, Amber almost nodded. Then reality crashed the party as she felt the tickle of her tummy brushing her T-shirt. It was a new and disturbing sensation, one which sent her self-image plummeting. Amber sucked-in to compensate, but did so a bit too abruptly,

‘Please tell me he didn’t just notice that’ she thought horrified. Her mind struggled to come up with an excuse.

Before she could answer, Aaron put a hand on her shoulder. “I really want to spend some time with you.”

How could she say no?

Mary Albright looked up from her ipod just in time to see Allison walking by.

“Hey Riley, hold up a sec.”

Allison peered inside the supply building wondering what Mary would want with her. Sure she’d gone to the woman for an occasional sugar fix, but had never been openly solicited before. An image of Mary sporting a trench coat stocked with treats brought a smile to her lips. Then again, knowing the woman’s entrepreneurial spirit, it probably wasn’t far off the mark.
Sliding her new iPod into a pocket, Mary picked up a box and trotted down the steps.

“You headin’ back to nine?” She asked.

“Sure. Why, what’s up?”

Mary handed the box over.

“Give this to Bert will ya?”

Allison looked curiously at the box. On all sides, the logo for “Silkysoft” toilet paper was printed, along with “48 ct.” A shake, however, confirmed her suspicions as various crinkles and rustles could be heard from within. ‘Contraband. Definitely contraband’ Allison reasoned. Still, a little mischief was in order…

“I don’t know, Bert seems pretty regular to me.” She quipped, trying to keep a straight face.

Mary’s face screwed up in disbelief. “It’s junk food you idiot.”

Allison resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Mary never was the brightest bulb on the tree.

“Oh. OK, I’ll give it to her.”

“Thanks.” Mary glanced down at Allison’s belly. “Hey, uh. I’ve got some Ho Ho’s inside if you’d like.”

Ho Ho’s had always been Allison’s weakness.

“No thanks. I’m not hungry.” She lied.

Mary’s expression told it all; she didn’t believe a word.

“Ok. Well if you change your mind you can always come back. Either that talk Bert out of some of hers.” She said, nodding towards the box.

“OK. Will do.”

Allison moved to leave, but, something about Mary’s expression hinted she wasn’t done.

“Riley?”

“Yeah.”

“What’s Bert’s secret?”

Allison shifted the box in her hands.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she’s bought more from me than she ever has; way more. And now I hear she just won the weekly achievement award. What gives?”

Allison, who’d just been planning on chewing out Bert for ruining all the progress she’d made, stood dumbfounded.

“You mean this isn’t the first?” she asked, giving the box a slight shake.

Mary waived her off like she was crazy.

“You kiddin’? This is like the fourth batch.” Mary gestured to her earbuds. “Where do you think I got the ipod touch? She like ran out of money after the last order.”

Allison hadn’t a clue. But, she as sure as hell intended to find out.

Amber stood nervously before the bathroom mirror. While taking in her reflection she kept her ears alert for any sign anyone might be coming in. None of Toe Wash’s bathrooms had a door, just a ninety degree turn at the entrance to keep unwanted onlookers from peeking in. Amber’s eyes darted back to the entrance. Dressed as she was now, Amber considered any onlooker to be unwanted.

To think just three short weeks ago she’d modeled this very bikini in front of all the female counselors, including Stacey… especially Stacey;

“I don’t know.” She’d said, turning sideways for a profile view. “Do you think I should’ve bought the size smaller?”

It was hard not to grin while saying this, so Amber bit her lip to look more apprehensive. Just to be cruel she jutted her ass more towards her rival. It was obvious to all, that anything smaller on such a smoking hot body could be classified as a deadly weapon.

Amber of course received her usual shower of accolades.

Not content to leave things there, she nodded to the swimsuit clutched in Stacey’s hand. Then after a quick but noticeable glance at the other woman’s wider hips asked;

“Aren’t you going to show us yours? I bet its adorable.”

It had been so much fun watching Stacey squirm…

Things were much different now.

Amber could hardly look at the way her tummy stuck out over her bikini bottoms.

‘Where is all this coming from?’ She thought, reaching down with both hands to cup it. Amber was amazed at how much she could gather up.

‘It’s so squishy’ she thought, giving a little shake. The resulting tremor was too much for her. Amber yanked her hands away as if the region might be contagious. Who knows? Maybe it was? Certainly the areas in close contact had suffered much the same fate.

Twisting in front of the mirror, Amber traced the fat circling her middle to her once perfect ass. As she did this, that damned roll formed again along her rib cage. The fact that she could both see and feel it happen made the sensation infinitely more disturbing. Despite this, Amber tried to ignore it. Her concern needed to be elsewhere.

An involuntary gasp escaped as what she saw confirmed her fears;

“Huh!”

Amber’s newly enlarged ass overflowed the tiny triangle of cloth, giving a brief exposure of her butt cheeks. Desperately she tried to stretch the material farther, but only succeeded in demonstrating how much softer it was down there.

“Bang!”

The unexpected sound of cabin nine’s screen door slamming shut made Amber jump. Voices could be heard inside the cabin now. They seemed to be growing louder. Forgetting her inspection, Amber gathered up her shorts and T-shirt; just managing to duck into a stall. No sooner did her door close than two of her girls could be heard entering the bathroom.

(Continued at post 34 on page two of this thread)

I can't remember the last time there was a particular story that I checked in every day to see if there was an update. Please don't abandon this, it's too good!

her revenge

I agree i visit here pretty often in the hope of seeing this tale going further, but alas not yet!

greinskyn

Hello;

Thanks for the feedback and support.

My best approximation for an update is about 10 days from now.

I am starting a new business and am in the process of setting up a modular office (To be permanent) Lots of things going on; electrical, septic, inspections....

I am also on the last couple chapters of an AR story...

I have the whole day of the 13th set aside to chill out and write. I've already let everyone know not to call...

While I am on my soap-box;

I've reread what I've written and get the feeling I have centered too much on the gain just in her belly. Does anyone think this has detracted from the story?

Thanks again...

Grein

P.S.

Be sure to check on the 13th

her revenge

Yes I agree, hips and butt are always good. just as long as It's kept realistic and in context with the rest of the story. I really enjoy reading your stuff and I'm looking forward to more chapters. thanks

camylarde

How about her finding out for a change, then struggling to stabilize the weight and then reversing the joke back??Would make a different story for a change. Say she let be stuffed in sleep, pretending only and then doing the same?

I agree that spreading the weight around (love handles, hips, butt, bra strap bulge, etc.) would be a good thing, although your belly descriptions are great and should remain a focal point.

A number of things about this story have really impressed me:

- Writing quality. It's very literate.
- Gradual pacing. It's like tantric weight gain. This way you get to enjoy every little bit.
- Believability. While the premise that she could sleep-eat may not be entirely plausible, the pace of gain, and her reactions are realistic. I appreciate that you haven't had this weight loss nut suddenly love the weight. Nor have you had her remain inexplicably oblivious to it.
-Suspense. This has a lot to do with your excellent pacing, but you've also managed to tease the reader not only with the gain, but with the growing threat that it will be impossible to hide and she'll be found out.

Bravo so far.

GooberDude737

i'm more of a fan of the belly myself, not a big fan of pear shapes. but from the fact that they secretly gorge her while she sleeps, her belly would get hit hardest first. and i remember you talking a lot about her shorts being too tight and rising up and whatnot. i think its going great the way it is, very realistic. for her to all of a sudden develop a ghetto booty would seem forced and out of place. maybe if you have her get a bubble butt, but she doesn't notice because her chest also grew a lot and she actually likes that.

greinskyn

Day 21; Still Continued....

Allison sat there on her bunk staring slack-jawed at Bert as the girl recanted her tale. What she told her just couldn’t be possible.

“No freaking way,” was all she could say.

Bert merely nodded while smiling that mischievous smile of hers, then tossed Allison a package of Ho-Hos. Forgetting her resolve, the chubby Allison tore into her favorite snack… if anything to give her mind a chance to wrap around all she’d just heard.

‘This is wrong on sooo many levels’ she thought, savoring a rather large bite of the chocolatey heaven. Additional thoughts ranging from telling Amber, reporting the incident, to just getting her friend to stop all waged war inside her brain.

Somewhere between the second or third Ho-Ho, however, other factors began stirring into the mix; namely memories of how terribly Amber had treated her in the past. Allison recalled all the comments the conceited councilor had made over her body, or poor performance on the obstacle course.

Bert meanwhile merely sat silently letting her friend stew on the matter. At first she grew concerned at the expression on Allison’s face, but soon it became obvious the girl was warming to the idea. Throwing caution to the wind, Bert decided to take things one step further;

“If only there was a way to stop Amber from her morning runs for good.”

Allison looked Bert in the eye while sucking remnants of chocolate off her fingers. The aura of excitement proved contagious.

‘Sleeping in this week sure felt good’ she reasoned, especially compared to the crack of dawn roustings the perky blonde was famous for. Then there was the realization of what another few weeks of reduced activity could do to Amber’s already overloaded diet. It was a wonder the woman’s metabolism had held up as well as it did.

“I think I have an idea.” Allison replied, finally, with a twinkle in her eye.

Bert visibly sagged in relief. “Do tell!”

With a grunt, Allison hoisted herself up off the mattress then went to her suitcase. After rummaging around inside for a few moments, her toiletry bag emerged. From it was removed a small bottle. She tossed it to Bert with a grin.

“Remember my anxiety attacks?”

Bert caught the bottle. Her eyes took in the familiar label of the sleeping pills as Allison continued;

“I couldn’t sleep for shit all last summer when my parents separated.”

How could Bert forget? Seeing her friend so torn up had been heartbreaking. Even now she could see the traces of pain in Allison’s face.

“Well, at least they’re back together again. That’s the important thing Riley.”

Allison nodded and smiled.

“Yeah, I think it took them being apart to finally realize what they had.”

A brief uncomfortable silence filled Cabin Nine before Allison revealed her plan.

“Anyway, remember the sleep-over we had with Eight?”

Bert’s brows scrunched up in thought.

“Oh. You mean when we dyed Janna’s hair and dressed her up as a Goth?”

“That’s the one.” Allison nodded smiling.

Images of Janna’s suddenly jet-black tresses and long black nails filled both girl’s minds.

“I didn’t get to bed til at least four that night! Taking the pill so late had my ass dragging all morning.”

Bert looked at the bottle again with a new light.

“If we could give Amber a dose at 3 or 4 a.m. she’d be too wiped to run.” Allison added with a grin.

“That would work.” Bert mused. “But I’m tired enough as it is feeding our little piggy...”

Bert’s reference brought an even bigger smile to Allison.

“… I don’t think I can handle it. And I know there’s no way your lazy ass will be getting out of bed.”

“I love you too Bert.” Allison replied, itching her nose with her middle finger.

‘Hmmm… She’s right though’

“I’ll do it!” came an exuberant and unexpected voice from across the room.

---------

Lines of worry formed on Aaron’s forehead as his latest scan of the beach failed to show any sign of Amber.

‘Please don’t let it be another no-show…’ He thought sadly, wondering where she might be. Two voices spoken in unison off to the right, however, broke the young man’s concentration.

“Hi Aaron!”

Turning to the sound, he spotted Jenny and Martina and forced a smile.

“Hey girls.”

At his response the two 10th graders giggled amongst each other and continued on their way. Occasionally one or the other would sneak a peek back initiating another round of girlish banter.

‘Silly kids’ he thought, shaking his head and trying to make light of the situation.

To Aaron, this type of attention was still new; even given the frequency he’d experienced it this summer. And not just from teenagers either, but women his age and older… someone he’d actually have an interest in. Until his sudden growth spurt, such a woman had never even given him a second thought in return.

The new buff Aaron Miller was another matter altogether. Several college-age hotties had checked him out at the boat access a couple days back. The stacked red-head had even let out a couple whistles that left Aaron’s cheeks several shades darker than her cinnamon tresses. After years of being ignored as a scrawny awkward tween, such favorable female attention brought with it a certain temptation. Though tempting they may be, no woman held a glimmer to his long time crush. All vanished from his mind at just one thought of Amber Cullins.

A flash of shimmering gold caught the sunlight out by the swimming dock.

‘There she is!’ Aaron immediately set out to their favorite spot, completely oblivious to the hungry stares of several females following his path.

Under protective cover of the far side of the swimming dock Aaron and Amber gazed into each other’s eyes.

‘Man she’s beautiful’ he thought, taking in the way her wet hair fell about her face and shoulders. The loose curls, only slightly darker in their dampened state turned him on as always. Not that Amber ever believed him no matter how often he’d told her this. She always thought she “Looked a complete mess”. ‘If only she knew…’

“You’re staring again.” Amber chided.

‘Busted. So much for being suave’

“I can’t help it,” he replied.

Inexorably drifting closer together, Aaron felt himself swallowed up by her sparkling eyes. Everything about this girl captivated him; her little nubbin nose, the slight dusting of freckles on her unmade-up cheeks, the cute little dimples deepening as she smiled back…

‘Wait. Where’d those come from?’ Aaron, who’d practically memorized Amber’s slim features had never seen them before… yet there they were.

Amber detected the odd yet curious change to Aaron’s expression.

“What are you looking at?” She asked.

The way her own expression changed compelled Aaron to tell her.

“Only the most beautiful girl in the world.”

It was the truth…

Nothing could keep them apart after that moment. Anxiously their lips locked together as tongues danced and explored. The heat of Amber’s body proved a stark contrast to Lake Manitowash’s icy waters as their wanting arms pulled each other close. Aaron could feel the familiar pressure of her breasts pressing against him along with the unfamiliar feel of her tummy down lower. The latter widened his eyes which had been shut during their kiss.

Aaron suddenly became hyper-aware. He gave Amber’s ass a squeeze through the shorts she was wearing. Despite the thick cotton, it was obvious her famous derrière was both larger and softer. Misreading his action, Amber felt her fire stoke even higher. She wrapped her legs around Aaron then dug her nails into his back which brought out a startled gasp.

“Caught ya peeking!” she taunted.

Her eyes fairly swam in delight.

Amber released her embrace, choosing to cup his slightly stubbled cheeks instead. Aaron in turn let his hands slowly slide up to her waist. In the deep water Amber was practically weightless.

‘Wow she’s so soft’ he thought as a strange sort of trepidation began to creep in. Unable to help comparing what he felt now to the firm flesh and trim waist he’d ogled for years and only so recently held, Aaron felt his passion wane.

Amber felt it too. The sudden cooling was hard to miss. Only then did she become aware of what Aaron’s hands were doing… and where.

‘Omigosh no!’ She could literally feel his fingers sink into the soft fat gathered at her waist. ‘Not now! Why couldn’t this happen after I lose the weight?’

Aaron felt Amber’s body tense up an instant before she broke free. The look of shock and horror radiating from her focused him as well as any slap to the face ever could.

“Amber! Wait…” He pleaded.

But it was too late.

Amber swam furiously to the shore. Though she tried with all her might, her distress ruined her form leaving her actions clumsy and uncoordinated. Aaron easily caught up with her just feet shy of the shoreline.

“Amber, its ok really. I don’t care if you put on a few pounds.”

The way he said it wouldn’t have convinced anyone. It was no wonder she shook his hand off her shoulder as she stomped away.

Aaron stood at that very spot, watching his girlfriend (Ex-girlfriend?) storm off. His eyes couldn’t help but stare at the way her ass quivered with every step.

greinskyn

Thanks for all the input everyone!

Just a quick comment on my last post....

The last scene ended quite unexpectedly. I didn't even plan it that way. In my mind I had an image of Amber reclining on the dock. Then I thought... hey, Amber was this guy's crush for so long. He had her image up there on a pedestal (sp?) I had to think how would a young man raised up in our thin obsessed society react when suddenly confronted with reality?

Anyways... don't count out Aaron yet.

Also, I have some fun cooked up for the queen of cabin 9

Grein

P.S.

Anyone up for Amber getting away to blow off some steam by going clubbing?

IwannabeVERYfat

ready to be fattened up!!
Thanks for all the input everyone!

Just a quick comment on my last post....

The last scene ended quite unexpectedly. I didn't even plan it that way. In my mind I had an image of Amber reclining on the dock. Then I thought... hey, Amber was this guy's crush for so long. He had her image up there on a pedestal (sp?) I had to think how would a young man raised up in our thin obsessed society react when suddenly confronted with reality?

Anyways... don't count out Aaron yet.

Also, I have some fun cooked up for the queen of cabin 9

Grein

P.S.

Anyone up for Amber getting away to blow off some steam by going clubbing?
Sure, especially if she gains more weight from it :) Awesome story !!!

maxymumspyder

GREAT addition. Incredibly realistic and very well written piece, as always. Best piece of fiction going right now.

The_Hero

I like the isolation from reality that the camp gives for this story. I'd save the shock of how people deal with her in reality or for how she deals, for an epilogue...once all the weight is gained and she has to make real adjustments...:eat1:

Q Bomb

This is such a well-written story from a great premise, I hope it continues.

otherland78

go on and do much more of this sweet revenge thing oh that´s such a sexy idea she eating everything while asleep lol

this would be the perfect way for me to gain ^^ through a nice girl....

but hell please go on with this nice evil sexy story ^^:smitten: