Practical Joke - by Greinskyn (~BBW, Revenge, MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

greinskyn

Hey all;

Just thought I'd drop a note to let everyone know what's up. I'm working furiously on 3 new stories... 2 of which are WG related.

A LESSON SLOWLY LEARNED: I've finally realized that on anything other than a quick story (Without a detailed plot), I can't post it until its finished. ALL ambition dries up. I don't know why.

My best guess is I'm some sort of an attention whore with an insecurity complex. I love it when people read my stories... but then I get this HUGE mental block for writing more after people have seen what I've already written.

As an example, I wrote most of Practical Joke in a couple sittings. I just didn't post it all. I figured I'd post 6 pages at a time, then stay ahead of the postings. That way I would'nt feel the usual block. WRONG. Weeks went by with me staring at the keyboard.

On the three stories I'm working on now... everything is flowing and fun! I'm dying to post them so others can read. In the end that's it; the attention whore that is me wants people to read the stories so I'm working on them. Its pressure, but a good kind of pressure.

My denial (on this one thing at least) is over. I'll just have to wait until a story is finished the post the whole sucker at once.

My plan is to finish these 3 stories then post them. Then write some pages on Practical joke. If I can just get three pages down and refuse to post them until it's all done then I am confident I'll finish the story.

Sorry about the rant... I just figured you deserved an explanation

Alteka8

A Greinskyn story is always welcome. You have a gift. Where will the other stories be posted?

greinskyn

One of the stories will be posted here for sure... the other will have to be checked by Britt Reid or other editor to see if some editing (deleting) of certain material will be required first...

Q Bomb

A LESSON SLOWLY LEARNED: I've finally realized that on anything other than a quick story (Without a detailed plot), I can't post it until its finished. ALL ambition dries up. I don't know why.
Back when I was writing stories, I never posted them until I'd finished them. It's easy to get satisfied by posting something and then run short of ambition.

Hope to see this finished, it's soooo good.

Latest posts