• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Practical Joke - by Greinskyn (~BBW, Revenge, MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greinskyn

~BBW, Revenge, ~MWG

Practical Joke
by Greinskyn

Part 1;

Manitowash Health and Wellness Camp lay nestled in some of Minnesota’s still pristine woodlands and bordered a quiet undeveloped lake of the same name. Simply referred to as “Toe Wash” by anyone who’d spent any time there, the 100 acre facility prided itself on building the confidence of its clients while teaching them healthy life styles.

Yes, it was a fat camp.

It is here our tale begins, though our story has already begun…

Amber Cullins slumbered peacefully in one of Cabin Nine’s crude bunks. It was her job as the camp's most experianced counselor to ride herd on the 18 year old chubbettes attending the camp and assigned to Cabin Nine. She had always been a deep sleeper, so despite the temperature being nearly 90 degrees nothing but a smile adorned her slim features.

Unbeknownst to Amber she was the only one sleeping…

“She is going to be so pissed!” hissed Bert.

“So the same as usual then,” Riley replied sarcastically.

“Shhh, you two. Do you wanna wake her up?” Jessie whispered, nervously looking at the other two girls.

Alberta Kensington, Bert to her friends, smiled knowingly back at her best friend and bunkmate Allison Riley. They’d been coming to Toe Wash for seven years; since fourth grade. They’d only had to endure Amber for three of those.

“Show her.”

With a nod Riley grabbed one of the posts on Amber’s bunk and shook it hard. Several of the new girls gasped, but that was about the only reaction other than the slim blonde’s head lolling back and forth.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding at lunch,” said Jessie.

“So what are we going to do?”

Bert looked to Allison. “I don’t know, maybe we could Saran Wrap her to the bed?”

The ring of girls looked jealously down at Amber. Due to the heat, the one and only sheet on the bed now lay crumpled at her feet. Clad in an A&F cropped T and some sexy little boy shorts, very little remained to cover her exquisite form.

Riley tore her eyes away from Amber’s toned abdomen, and nervously brushed her hand down her belly. At 243 lbs. she had a considerable middle.

“Naw, Bunk Four did that two years ago and Pack Leader Thompson got pissed.”

“A safety hazard,” Bert added, mimicking the nasal voice of the head counselor.

“My brother joked about how he’d once put shaving cream on his room-mate at college,” piped up Juanita, a short little Hispanic girl with big brown eyes.

“That sounds good.” Jessie agreed.

“I’ve got some whipped cream,” said Allison excitedly.

Everyone looked at Allison.

“You would,” Bert snickered.

Allison retrieved the can of Reddi-Whip from her secret stash and after squirting some in her own mouth, filled Amber’s hand to overflowing with the rich white cream.

“Ok, someone tickle her nose.”

Only Bert had the courage.

As she gingerly reached out with a feather the other girls huddled close. More than one cell phone was out to record the commotion sure to follow.
At first Amber’s nose scrunched up from the irritation, but as Bert’s teasing grew stronger the inevitable happened.

Slap!

However, the inevitable turned unbelievable. Instead of waking up with a string of curses, Toe Wash’s strictest counselor licked her hand clean.

Around Amber, the ring of girls stood shocked, most of their mouths agape.

“Did that just happen?” one of them asked.

“No way.”

All eyes returned to Amber just in time to see her expression of bliss turn to a pout as every last trace of whip cream disappeared.

Bert had an idea.

“Do it again.”

“But she didn’t wake up?” Jessie replied, confused.

Riley looked at the mischievous expression on her friend’s face. Nothing good ever happened when Bert had that look.

“You do it,” she challenged.

With a shrug, Bert took the can and again filled Amber’s outstretched hand. This time it only took a couple tickles before the slim blonde’s hungry lips began to suck off the cream.

A flash of light caught everyone’s attention.

“Hey, its Thompson!”

Everyone scurried back to their bunks before the Head Counselor’s searching eyes could detect their mischief. It was the first night after all; prank night. Thompson was patrolling the camp to keep things from getting out of hand.

“Hey you girls! What are you doing?” came a shout from outside.

The light wasn’t pointed their way, and the clamor of voices was from the other side of camp so all in bunk nine breathed easy.

All except Bert…

The sun had barely crept over the tree tops when Amber jumped into motion. She was fresh from her run and pumped full of endorphins.

“Alright girls! Rise and shine!”

All she got was groans for a response, and maybe a twitch or two of movement.

“C’mon! Get a move on!” she shouted, bounding effortlessly to assault the girls about the cabin.

“Breakfast is only served for another forty minutes so if you want anything to eat before lunch, its now or never!” Extra emphasis was put on anything.

This had the desired effect.

Allison managed to swing her legs over the side, but sat there in a half daze. Her only thoughts were about cursing her mom and dad for sending her here.

‘Gee I sure hope they’re having fun in Mazatlan’ she thought sarcastically.

“On your feet Riley!” Amber barked. “And pull that shirt down.”

Allison’s T-shirt had ridden up, putting her belly fully on display. Despite almost never seeing any sun, the exposed flesh was a nice golden brown thanks to her mother being a full blooded Italian. Mr. Riley’s one quarter Sioux heritage helped round out the package, especially her stunning brown eyes and jet-black hair.

“Whatever” she replied groggily, giving the hem a yank.

Not that it mattered. The second her pudgy fingers let go, the shirt sprang back up. Besides, Amber was already on to other victims.

“Hey new girl, whatsyourname… Rodriguez. Up & at em means up & at em!” Amber accompanied the command with a slap to the sleepy girl’s thigh.

The resulting jiggle caused the counselor to roll up her eyes.

‘I swear the girls get lazier every year’ She had told them as much, but there was little response. ‘To think I cut my run short for them They could at least show a little gratitude.’

Jessie looked down at her meager plate. “Is this it?”

Allison took a bite of her dry toast. “’fraid so.”

“My rabbits would starve on this!”

Juanita’s eyes widened. “You have rabbits?”

“Yeah, a pair of Flemish Giants, one named Buddy and the other one Princess.”

“Cool! Have they made any… um babies?”

Jessie snickered. “Naw, they’re both boys.”

Bert piped up. “You named a boy rabbit Princess?”

“I didn’t know it was a boy at the time. My parents said they didn’t know he was either, but I think they didn’t want any babies around. “

“Figures.” Replied Bert.

“Still it’s cool.” Juanita said, before scooping up the last of her poached egg-white.

Just then Amber strutted by, her breakfast half eaten. The girls watched helplessly as she scraped the remainder into the trash. The boys had their attention elsewhere.

“Hurry up girls, weigh-in in ten.” She chirped, drawing a round of groans.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Jessie complained self-consciously. “Why didn’t they weigh us before we ate?”

Bert chuckled. “Why? You mean so we would weigh four ounces less?”

Given the starvation rations, her comment was probably more fact than derision.

“It’s so we weigh more. They always do that the first week. It makes their “results” more dramatic in the end.”

Jessie just shook her head. “Figures.”

‘I wonder if I have time to change shirts’ she wondered, fingering the thick cotton hoodie. ‘My camp T-shirt has got to weigh less than this’

“268 pounds!” Amber noted, all too loudly.

As she wrote down the number, Bert was forced to stand there under everyone’s gaze. The looks of compassion from those who’d already been on display mingled with ones of dread of those who haven’t yet.

“Kensington, do you realize that’s eighteen pounds more than your starting weight last year? And twenty-six pounds higher than your end weight?”

Amber thumbed through the sheets on her clipboard.

“In fact, you’ve gotten significantly heavier every single year you’ve come back.”

There was real sense of disbelief in Amber’s words, and not one shred of compassion.

Bert just stood there helplessly. Despite her strong nature it was all she could do not to blush or worse… cry.

“I think we’ll start you off with an easy goal of a two pound loss.”

Later that Saturday…

The Cabin Nine girls lay sprawled in the shade of one of Toe Wash’s expansive oaks. They were supposed to be “enjoying” a couple hours of free time. What they were doing was recovering.

“I can’t feel my legs.” Juanita complained.

“Uggh, I think I strained my spleen” Allison added.

One by one, the girls of Cabin Nine threw in their own quips of complaint… mostly centered around Amber Cullins. Bert, however, remained silent. A distant expression painted itself on her features as she went over one of Amber’s assessments of a fellow camp mate. It was a replay of the same thing she’d heard many times before, but until now hadn’t realized the implications…

“But I have a slow metabolism!” cried the girl, after a particularly harsh assessment.

To which Amber made a choking motion with her hands and practically growled. “Arrggh! I hate it when people use that as an excuse!”

She then switched her tone to one of mockery. “Oh but I have a slow metabolism!”

Amber then stood showing her lithe form. “I’ll have you know that I probably have the slowest metabolism of any of you… and look at me.”

She gave a little half turn to accentuate her trim derrierre. “All it takes is willpower girls. Trust me, if I ate half as much as some of you do I’d look like a blimp! So don’t use your metabolism as a crutch. It’ll only hold you back.”

“I probably have the slowest metabolism of any of you.” Bert wistfully repeated Amber’s words.

She loved how they felt rolling off her tongue.

“What did you say?” asked Allison.

Bert merely smiled. “Oh nothing Riley, nothing at all.”

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back