BHM Private Practice

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Corey, Oct 15, 2019.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tags:
  1. Dec 7, 2019 #81

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

I love this story! Your writing is excellent, and your characters are so alive. I'm looking forward to future installments.

I hope that you feel better! Being sick is no fun.

Corey likes this.
  2. Dec 7, 2019 #82

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

You are so kind for the compliments! I doubt my writing a lot, and here lately, I’ve felt in a huge funk with it. I think my plot and characters have become boring, and I feel that my dialogue is stupid and repetitive. It’s caused a huge strain in my motivation to post, although I will for sure finish what I’ve started. Your words surely help me. Thank you!

3. Dec 8, 2019 #83

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Your plot and characters are anything but boring! The whole dynamic between Brooke and her husband is fantastic, and the romance shared between the two seems so realistic. I love the way the story explores weight gain from the male perspective as well as from the female perspective. Additionally, your characters' dialogue seems natural and unstrained.

Definitely don't doubt yourself. Your writing is great, your characters, dialogue, and plot are wonderful, and your story gives people the hots!

Corey likes this.
  4. Jan 3, 2020 #84

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

- 21 -
    We celebrated Christmas with our families with lots of presents and way too much food, just like we did each year in our typical Davis/Mattson fashion. Brooke let loose a little, but she didn’t get crazy. Even I ate more than I had in the past year, and I was able to eat without getting sick, which was the best Christmas gift of all. Brooke’s weight didn’t change much over the next several months, either. She pretty much plateaued at being a little chubby, that is until Doug required me to take a 4 week business trip with him to New York to visit Lawrence, his old business partner. Lawrence very generously offered his time and patience for me to shadow him for a month at his law practice. I absolutely hated the time away from my family, but I really appreciated the opportunity to better myself and WatchGuard. My mom offered to stay with the girls during my absence, which took a lot of stress off of Brooke, since she started back into the groove of work again by FaceTiming clients from home a few hours each day. I knew that between Sarah and my mom, my girls would be taken care of. I left for New York and immediately began counting down the days until I could be back at home again.

-​

After my plane landed, I couldn’t get home fast enough. I paid the cab driver and bolted to the front door of my house where I knew Brooke was home alone for the afternoon. And my eyes immediately widened at the sight of her. There, at the end of the hallway, Brooke stood tall and confident, grinning and twirling a lock of hair between her fingers in a purposeful naive manner, like she was oblivious to the elephant in the room. I looked her up and down in shock. I was speechless for several long seconds before I dropped my bags heavily and walked toward her. And although I never meant to say my next words, they fell out of my mouth before I could stop them.

“Baby...what have you done?”

I quickly embraced her lips and kissed them hungrily. My hands relished in the new softness to her upper arms as my mouth moved over to give special attention to her rounded jaw. I couldn’t help but to chuckle a bit as I took her in. Brooke looked like a popped can of biscuits in her pants, and they weren’t even blue jeans. I was confident that whatever jeans she did squeeze into whenever I left could no longer expand over the swell of her thighs and hips. While just standing there, she looked mighty close to busting the seams of her stretched out yoga pants.

“My goodness. You’re looking very...s-“

“Fattened up?”

“Sexy and plump like a juicy, ripe peach.“

A unfamiliar, low laugh settled in Brooke’s throat as her tiny hands rubbed over her tummy pooch. I could see the hole of her belly button through her skin tight shirt, and then I realized it was one of my old fraternity shirts from college. She couldn’t fit into it anymore. I swallowed way too quickly and choked on my own saliva. My mouth was literally watering at the sight of my wife flaunting her very purposeful weight gain in front of my face. Brooke seemed to enjoy this way too much as she swayed her body back and forth, taunting me. It was obvious that she wasn’t sucking in in the least bit as she let her belly round outward in front of her, daring me with her eyes to explore her new territory. And explore I did. I rubbed and pressed down on every new fat pocket my hands could find on her body. I was overwhelmed with many emotions as I pressed my forehead against hers. I couldn’t even speak above a whisper.

“Fuck, baby, I need to know...what did you do to yourself?”

“Well...your mom was pretty generous with her baking and cooking, and you know how delicious everything is...someone needed to eat it. She’d make sure I was stuffed full to bursting during the day- seriously. She wouldn’t let me get up until I’d had seconds or thirds, you know how she is, and I didn’t want to be rude toward her generosity. And then at night, I had nothing else to do in such a big, quiet house, so I accompanied myself with delicious leftovers and generous amounts of desserts. A lot of nights I’d add in a six pack to the mix, just to keep things interesting. I didn’t have to worry about Ella, because your mom offered to take care of her if she woke up for milk. So every night, I laid in bed watching movies and filling my belly up with food and beer until I couldn’t take another bite. Sometimes I was so full that it hurt to move, so I’d just lay there, rubbing my belly, wishing I had my strong, sexy husband to rub it for me.” Brooke paused to grab my ass and press herself up against me, “I think all those late night binges did a number on my figure, don’t you?”

I audibly moaned at the visual of Brooke eating herself into her deliciously plump body. Fuck. She looked so hot.

“I didn’t think you’d mind if I added more to, you know, these yummy curves you’re always talking about? I hope I didn’t get too carried away?”

No, I didn’t mind it at all. Not one bit, in fact. I shook my head to put any questions to rest as I squeezed my fingers into the new softness of her delicious lower belly, which pooched out in a very generous curve over the waistband of her too-tight pants. She was more than just chubby now, she was looking really full and soft everywhere, and very noticeably in her face. Her model features were rounder and plumpish, making the apples of her cheeks look very plush and rosy. My insides flipped with nervous excitement as I thought of seeing Brooke naked. I decided I had been patient long enough. I couldn’t put my needs and desires off any longer as I slowly walked Brooke backwards into our bedroom so I could undress her, lay her down, and kiss all over her new but familiar body. When I had her naked, I took my time and savored over every touch my mouth made to her soft skin.

“You’ll have to do it again, stuff yourself to bursting, just for me, and then I’ll rub and kiss on your full belly until you feel better.”

“Mmm, that sounds like a fun time for all involved.”

I shook my head in agreement as I slowly kissed her belly button with my tongue. I had never felt the urge to make out with a belly button before, but hers looked so inviting as it sat in the middle of a sea of softness. I laid my head on it before I moved up to kiss her lips.

“God baby, I missed you so...so...much. I don’t ever want to be away from you like that again.”

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  5. Jan 3, 2020 #85

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

We made love every day, sometimes multiple times a day, for the next few weeks. Brooke proved that she planned to stay true to her word. She ate what she wanted and when she wanted, and unless we were out with friends or family, she wouldn’t stop eating until she was just a notch over full. Sometimes she’d put on a show for me and fill her belly up until she was too full to move. She’d lean back and moan and ask me to rub her belly, which of course led to kissing her belly, which then lead to other...things. It was an endless cycle, and I couldn’t believe how brazen Brooke was being with her weight gain. For someone who had always been small her entire life, never having an unhealthy attachment to food whatsoever, Brooke sure looked to be enjoying herself. Or maybe she more so enjoyed the way she made me squirm. Either way, Brooke looked very well-fed and plumped up by the time summer rolled around, and I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. She had to buy a whole new summer wardrobe to accommodate her weight gain. Our friends didn’t say anything to our faces, but it was obvious that they scratched their heads and wondered why Brooke showed up to each gathering looking fuller and fatter than the last. And as I expected, Brooke’s family didn’t act worried about her weight or question it at all. They saw her enough to know that she’s happy and healthy, so unless they felt like she was becoming depressed, I wasn’t expecting them to speak up.

Fortunately for me, bad habits form quickly, and it wasn’t long before Brooke didn’t even have to think about what she was doing, she just did it subconsciously. What she once considered as over-eating became her new normal serving size, which increased her over-eating size to a new extreme. I never asked, but once when she got a little drunk, Brooke admitted to weighing more than she did when she gave birth to Ella, which would put her at or past the 200 mark, and boy did she look it. Her thighs were thick and juicy, covering over all the definition they once had. Her hips were wide and carried a set of fat love handles, which I adored and loved to sink my fingers into. They looked proportional to her ass, which jutted outward enough to grab the attention of other males, who often turned to take second glances. Even Brooke’s arms took on some of the plumpness. And her face, although it had become round and soft with fat, she was still as beautiful as ever. The apples of her cheeks almost reached her eyes when she smiled, and under her chin rested the cutest little hump of fat. It showed up when she smiled a certain way or when she chewed her food. It taunted me all day with a game of peek-a-boo, so by the time we made love at night, I was more than ready to find it with my lips. And Brookes belly, oh my God, it was so round and delicious. Its feminine curve started just below her breasts, and very gradually it rounded outward into a sexy, plump belly. Even when sucking it, it still reached past her swollen breasts. When Brooke got really full, her upper belly puffed up into a dome while her lower belly filled out into a very rounded balloon. Watching her do this to herself was hands down the hottest thing I’d ever seen. Every time something went past her lips, I imagined her belly getting rounder and her ass getting fatter.

I should tell her to slow down and to lose the weight before she gets herself too far gone, because I don’t want her regretting anything later on. But selfish me has enjoyed watching this way too much to be the responsible one. Selfish me wants her to get too far gone and too fat for a quick fix. I’ve become addicted to the idea of Brooke getting fatter and I couldn’t get myself to make her stop. Her body is so fulfilling and wonderful that I’m left completely satiated after sex. I’ve been missing out on a different world of pleasure and I didn’t even know it. It made me think back to all the pretty faced chubby girls I’d passed up throughout my life. If only I knew back then how good it would feel to fuck them. I loved the way Brooke felt underneath me when I thrusted into her, and I especially loved the way she felt while riding my dick, with all of the extra weight sitting on my lap. It took every ounce of restraint not to bust inside of her immediately.

And then my guilt completely washed away the night Brooke wore a too tight pencil skirt to dinner. It was a staple to her wardrobe probably 25 pounds ago. The back zipper held on for its life as she strutted herself past me and into the car as I held the door open for her. And then I knew she was just fucking with me. This was a game to her, and that’s fine by me because I’m here to play it for as long as she wanted to. My guilt was no more as I watched Brooke eat herself into a bloated mess by the end of dinner. I could tell she regretted her wardrobe choice by the way she’d unsuccessfully adjust the waistband of her skirt while breathing unsteadily. I jokingly leaned over and whispered, “Any regrets?” and she looked at me straight on as she dipped her finger into the pasta sauce and planted it into her mouth, where she sucked on it before removing it between her lips with a pop. Without a flinch she said “Never” and then ordered herself a dessert. Brooke was almost too full to fuck that night, almost, but she still sat on my dick and moved the best she could with a huge shiny belly protruding between us. I’ll never forget how hard the sides of her belly felt as my hands rubbed over its distention, or the way she quietly moaned each time I touched a tender spot.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  6. Jan 3, 2020 #86

ghroksxp

ghroksxp

ghroksxp

I’m really impressed with your writing! I think your style is very good and flows well and the way you write your characters and their progression is impressive too, and never boring! So I think you’re doing such a good job! I was just wondering if we’re going to get BHM moments again in this story, since it’s been a little while. Regardless, good job on the story and I’m glad you posted an update again :) keep up the good work!

Corey likes this.
  7. Jan 3, 2020 #87

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement, I appreciate that. To answer your question, yes! There will be many more BHM moments as the story progresses. One of the reasons it’s taken so long to update has been because I’ve wanted to make sure the plot line flows going forward during the transitions, especially since this is going to be a long story. I can’t say when, but Zach will gain again and I’ll make sure it won’t be short and sweet. ;)

rwagner likes this.
  8. Jan 3, 2020 #88

ghroksxp

ghroksxp

ghroksxp

Great!! I can’t wait to read more! Take your time, but know that I’m looking forward to future updates a lot! Good luck with writing the rest of the story!

Corey likes this.
  9. Jan 3, 2020 #89

The_dude888

The_dude888

The_dude888

Just made an account to let you know I *love* where this story is going - wonderfully written and I love the mutual/phases approach to the gain. Kudos.

Corey likes this.
  10. Jan 3, 2020 #90

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Thank you for going out of your way to let me know you like it! Made my night.

11. Jan 3, 2020 #91

jusbcuz

jusbcuz

jusbcuz

I'm so glad Brooke and Zach are back. Your writing is wonderful, and the story is luscious. Looking forward to more. Nice job.

Corey likes this.
  12. Jan 3, 2020 #92

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Thank you!

13. Jan 16, 2020 #93

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

- 22-
    We celebrated Ella’s first birthday during the first week of September. The weather was still very warm, which meant I got to see Brooke’s milky shoulders in a sleeveless button down shirt and her smooth, thick thighs in a pair of short blue jean shorts. And I want to tell you something. Brooke’s shorts didn’t shape her ass, her ass shaped the shorts. I had to hold back from broadcasting this information when one of the pudgier ladies in our neighborhood, whom Brooke often set up play dates with, excitedly asked her where she got her shorts from, stating she’d been looking for a pair that would shape her rear like that. But I held my tongue and listened to my wife kindly tell her friend the brand who made these miracle shorts. Her friend will find out sooner or later, and be severely disappointed, when her ass still looked like a pancake in a pair of $100 shorts.

Brooke had casually tucked the bottom of her shirt tail into her short’s high waistband, so all day long I was distracted by the way her lower belly cutely bulged out into the fabric below her navel. Each time she crouched down or bent over, my eyes glued to that sexy belly bulge that graced her lap. What did little Ella get from family and friends? Couldn’t tell ya, but I can tell you how beautiful Brooke looked when the golden evening sun beamed off the apples of her rosy cheeks, and the way her little double chin peaked out each time she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Everything just felt right today. Like as a kid, when I’d lie down on the warm concrete under the midday sun after swimming all morning long. That innocent buzz feeling of just living in the moment, forgetting any troubles that had previously worried my mind. I sure had a lot of troubles, especially here lately, but I’ve also got so much good going for me right now, too.

Inside the kitchen, Brooke sealed up the grilled leftovers to store in the fridge. Her previously curled hair was now just a thick mess of waves, weighed down by humidity and motherhood. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her hair. It smelled like peppermint and pineapple.

“Another success, I’d say, hmm? You may have missed your calling in being an event planner.”

“Maybe, but it’s so much more fun to spend your money rather than someone else’s money.”

“I’ve gathered that much. Come here you sexy woman.”

I turned Brooke around to face me and brushed her hair out of her face as I pushed her body up against the marble countertop. I kissed her passionately before lifting her up to sit on it. It took more effort to do that these days. She quietly fiddled with the hem of my shirt before running her hands over my stomach. She pinched the insignificant flesh at my lower belly, which was filled up pretty good with beer and grilled steak. I looked down to watch her tiny hands go up and down my abs in a sensual, curious manner as she made her way down lower toward my V-lines. She traced them slowly with her fingers. No matter my weight, I loved the way she touched me. I knew every touch was intensional and personal. She made me feel so sexy, no matter my weight. I knew my body was aesthetically pleasing, but I also knew what Brooke was thinking. It wasn’t long ago that my full belly would have filled up her lap while standing between her thighs like this. I felt like a co-pilot inside of my own body, and the disappointment of that fact made me take a deep breath.

“I know you’d rather have something to grab.”

“Yeah. But I’m also very much enjoying this muscly body of yours. Damn, baby, you’ve got muscle on top of your muscle. You trying to make me look bad?”

She was kidding, but I still felt guilty. Although Brooke looked amazing to me, I could only imagine what others might be thinking. All of a sudden, a formerly fit and perfect body is now rounded and bulging in places that used to be flat. I knew others probably considered her as fat, but I didn’t. People seem to categorize women as skinny, chubby, or fat without considering weight distribution, or the fact that fat on a woman could be sexy as hell. Brooke looked so hot with her softened body. Looking at her was like salivating at a hot and fresh buffet, and I just wanted to devour her up. I knew she outweighed me now, probably by 15 or so pounds. I never asked her weight, but I could tell by just looking at her.

Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my mouth as she kissed me. I was so distracted by her touching and kissing that I almost forgot about the papers in my back pocket.

“Babe, I’ve got something for you.”

“Oh really...”

This seemed to peak Brooke’s interest as she raised an eyebrow at me.

“Yes. I wanted to do something special to celebrate you, for being amazing and bringing little Ella into this world, and of course Penny, so......”

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a brochure to Fuji island, along with the brochure of our luxury resort. Nine whole days, just the two of us, at the beginning of November.

“Are you kidding me?! Zach! Oh my gosh!”

“I get to see you in an itssssy bitsssy bikini.”

“You’ll get to see me in way less than that.”

“Please, elaborate on that a little more.”

“That reminds me, mister, I actually have a surprise for you.”

“For me?”

“If you want it.”

“Now?”

“It’s up to you.”

“I do. I want it now.”

My belly flipped with anticipation as I zeroed in on Brooke smiling as she stretched her body high up toward the ceiling, like one does when they know they’re in charge. The surprise could be as little as a back rub or as big as her telling me she’d won the lottery. Brooke took joy in being playful while taunting my patience, and she knew she could get away with it because she was used to having the upper hand. I normally let her have it, I didn’t care, because it was only during times like this that she ever used it on me.

“Come on Brooke, stop clownin’ around and tell me what my surprise is.”

“Okaaayyy, well,” she brought her arms back down and rubbed over her hips.

“You love my body?”

“That, I do.”

“Do youuu...love it a lot? The extra softness to it and everything?”

“Very much.” I kissed Brooke’s soft chin and brought her hand to my pants for her to feel how much I loved her body.

“See what it does to me?”

“Good. So I was thinking...what if...I let you take the reigns sometimes and let you, you know...like, feed me?”

My ears perked up immediately as I felt them burn hot like they were on fire. I looked at Brooke. She had her bottom lip between her teeth in a way that said she was unsure she meant the words that had just come out of her mouth.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded her head in response.

“Like, feed you whatever I want?”

Another nod.

“Baby.” I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. “Do you know what you’re letting me do? I could make you...you are going to...you’re-“

“Gonna blow up? I know.”

“You’re saying you’re okay with that?”

“Are you okay with it?”

“Hell yes. Shit. Okay, alright. Just a minute. My mind is on overdrive right now and I can’t think straight. So, you’re saying I can feed you?”

“Yes Zachary, glad you’ve caught up. Welcome aboard.”

“Just to be clear, I get to...feed you as much as I want?”

“I think so, I mean yes? But like, not into a blob. Just...you know, do that you want. Make me what you want, baby. You have the rest of the year until my contract is up before it’s you’re turn.” Brooke rubbed at my abs again and pulled me closer to her body by the waistband of my pants. She touched her lips to my ear and whispered, “And trust me when I say this...I’m going to make you so fucking fat. So enjoy your last year of having this.” She slapped my hard stomach and winked at me. I slid Brooke off the counter and directed her into the bedroom.

“Strip down to your bra and panties and wait for me on the bed.”

“You sure aren’t wasting any time, are you?”

“Hell no, I only have a year, and I’m gonna make the best of it. Hope you’re hungry.”

14. Jan 16, 2020 #94

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Another thick, buttery bite of pancake oozing with syrup went into Brooke’s mouth as she took a deep breath and slowly chewed it gone. She had already finished off a plateful of breakfast potatoes and sausage, and her belly looked like it was inflated by all the food that she’d eaten. She brought a hand to the top of her belly and pushed two fingers into the thick swell breakfast had brought upon her. I knew she loved it. Brooke had been hornier than I’d ever seen her during the last few weeks.

“And that does it for your birthday breakfast in bed.”

“Zach, you’re going to make me so fat. You promised you wouldn’t make me into a blimp.”

“Nah, just a little plump. You’ll still fit into your jeans tonight, right baby?”

Brooke looked at me with a glare and I winked in response. She most definitely would not still fit into her jeans. In fact, a few days ago she had filled her belly with so much pizza and beer that her button popped off and landed somewhere in the living room. I searched the floor for 30 minutes in fear that the baby would find the button and put it in her mouth, but I couldn’t find that little sucker anywhere. Thankfully the maid found it the next day and put it on the counter for us.

“You know I no longer fit into my jeans, you meanie. And IN MY DEFENSE, those jeans were too tight to begin with. Plus, I’m wearing a dress for my birthday dinner, anyway.”

“Get used to it, my love. Now, let’s see what we’re working with here.” I inspected her belly carefully with my hands, “Oh yes, oh my. That’s a very full belly.” I lovingly patted the side of it and watched it jiggle slightly. Brooke leaned back on her arms and threw her head back.

“God I’m stretched full. And so horny, what is wrong with me.” She moaned some more before plopping completely onto her back.

“You’re not the only one who’s horny, you know, but I have some ideas to help with that. Wanna know what they are?”

Brooke sluggishly nodded her head up and down just as my lips found the softness of her inner thigh, where I began to suck on all that softness that had taunted me. I continued to kiss and suck as I pushed her pantries to the side and felt my way around with my finger. She was wet and ready, just like I knew she’d be.

“Zach...yes. This is just what I need. ” Brooke bucked her hips slowly on my fingers and moaned.

“Well if you keep moaning all sexily like that, you’re going to make it super hard for me to finish you off with my fingers first.”

She moaned again with a smirk, so I mounted her carefully and began to thrust in and out very slowly so I wouldn’t disrupt her full belly. But I like slow. Slow means I can lock eyes better. Slow means I can catch every eye flutter to let me know I’m hitting the right spots. Slow means I can savor over Brooke’s body as I rub down the side of it with my free hand.

I nuzzled my face into her neck and found my newest favorite place to kiss; that softened sweet spot, even more delicious now, right where her cute double chin met her neck. Her nipples puckered up even more so with my tongue on her skin. She ran her nails down my back roughly and wrapped her legs around my hips as she threw her head against the bed with a yell of my name. I could feel her orgasm, and I knew it was a good one based on the juices that dripped from her womanhood. Brooke slapped at my side for me to roll over, and as she slowly mounted me, her full belly protruded high and out in a smooth circle. I’d never seen her look more beautiful or womanly.

I covered her belly with my hands and ran my thumbs under her paunch to feel how fat she’d grown lately. With as quickly as she’d put on weight, I might need to lay off just a bit, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner. I said that I needed to, not that I wanted to, so let’s just go ahead and assume that I’m not going to.

Brooke continued to slowly rock herself on my lap. I could tell she was in deep concentration by the way her eyes stayed closed while her lips twitched just a tad. I caressed my hands over her generous, womanly hips and took one of her swollen breast into my mouth. That sent her over the edge and into the orgasm she was working for. It was my turn now, and I wanted to set the pace for it. I turned her around and pushed myself into a sea of soft ass and began pumping slowly into my wife. We both knew this wouldn’t take long. My hands ventured from their normal holding place to cup the sexy belly beneath her. I envisioned a belly stuffed so full and fat after the holidays that it brushed against the bedding while I fucked her from behind. Oh, God. Here it comes, I could feel it approaching. I slowed down my pace to feel the full intensity, but Brooke thrusted her ass backward onto my dick, throwing off my rhythm to make me shoot my load right then and there. It was still intense, so intense that I had to lean forward on Brooke’s back as my orgasm passed.

“Brooke Davis, do you take joy in being so naughty?”

“I really do.”

“Ugh.”

“What if I let you shower with me, will that make it better?”

“Do I get to lather you up?”

“Of course.”

“Then yes. But don’t think this will work every time.”

Brooke looked back at me with a smirk before turning the shower on. I surveyed her naked body from behind and knew that I was screwed. It would most definitely work each and every time. And she knew that.

Tad likes this.
  15. Jan 17, 2020 at 3:37 AM #95

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Sooooo hottttt

Corey likes this.
  16. Jan 17, 2020 at 6:23 PM #96

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I really need to learn not to read this story during lunch on a weekday. Well done on making the descriptions so compelling!

Corey likes this.
  17. Jan 17, 2020 at 6:24 PM #97

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Yes - and it is so erotic to me because it is so consensual and genuine feeling...

I got myself all riled up this morning re-reading the last few chapters!

Corey likes this.
  18. Jan 17, 2020 at 7:12 PM #98

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

-23-​

I stood in the foyer and nervously looked at my watch again. Every time. Every damn time I made a reservation for something.

“BROOKE! COME ON, BABE! RESERVATIONS ARE FOR 7:30...”

A few moments later, the clicking of Brooke’s heels echoed throughout the downstairs as she emerged from the hallway near our bedroom. She turned the corner and entered the foyer with an exaggerated flip of her empire dress before throwing her head back to finish off the rest of her wine. She stayed posed for several long seconds, with her arm bent high up in a 90 degree angle and the other arm bent to rest a hand on her hip. One smooth leg plunged forward through a slit in her dress, a slit that reached just a few inches south of her womanhood, I might add. Brooke’s black dress had a neckline that plunged way down, almost to the top of her ribs, showing off a pair of perfectly rounded breasts. She looked like a plump goddess in that dress. A very revealing black dress. Damn she looked sexy. I readjusted myself quickly before she opened her eyes and brought her head forward, to spare myself from any jokes.

“You are so beautiful.”

Brooke did a quick twirl for me, “Thank you.”

“But, um...” I thought over what I wanted to say, told myself not to say it, but ended up saying it any way, “Don’t you think it’s a little too...uh, revealing?” Shit, why do I always move my lips.

Brooke batted her lashes and looked at me with innocent doe eyes. “No, I’m wearing long sleeves.” Apparently that made up for the lack of fabric in other places. She walked past me without stopping and made circling gestures with her finger toward my crotch, “Why, is that going to be a big problem for you all night?” She threw her head back and laughed as she walked toward the garage.

Brooke ordered a glass of wine from a waiter we knew by name and didn’t even bother to open up a dinner menu. She already knew what she wanted. We came here every year for her birthday. When our waiter walked away, Brooke lightly brushed her red fingernails over her cleavage and pretended to be unsure of her dress.

“Do you think...this is too.....” She bit a corner of her plump bottom lip and looked to her left and then to her right before leaning in with a whisper, “Revealing?”

I looked at her unmoved.

“How are you holding up over there? You’re looking a little....stiff.”

“Clever.”

“Just let me know if you need a hand with anything. I’ll be glad to help.”

“You’ll be helping later on, save your energy.” I paused before continuing. “You know, you used to have mild anxiety attacks over your wardrobe choices that were way more conservative than the dress you’re wearing now.”

“Yeah well, I’m a new woman these days.”

“That you are.”

Brooke winked at me just as dinner was placed on the table. She brought a little hand to right below her breasts and surveyed her food with skill.

“Hungry, baby?”

“Famished.”

She slowly made her way through her plate, taking her time to savor every bite. Little satisfied moans built in her throat here and there as she chewed her food. I hardly enjoyed my own dinner. I forgot to eat, honestly. I was too fixated on those red lips that closed tightly together after each bite, moving slowly in a faithful rhythm.

My trance was broken by the sound of a deep breath.

“You gonna eat that?”

I looked at my plate of cheesy ravioli and then at Brooke. Her hand rubbed gingerly on top of her belly, which now pulled at the fabric of her dress. I slid the plate over without answering.

“Are you not hungry?”

“Just distracted.”

“Got a lot on your mind tonight?”

“Yes, way too much on my mind.” And on my lap later when you sit on it...

“Well, hopefully we can have some fun after dinner, if I’m able to even move.”

Brooke felt her roundness by placing both palms flat on her belly.

“Oof. Better save room for dessert.”

Dessert? Fuck yes.

“Yes, you must.”

I wasn’t even going to tell her that I had whipped cream and chocolate covered strawberries waiting in our hotel room.

“God, why am I not full! I’ve eaten like a pig. I swear you’re drugging me with appetite enhancers or something. I’ve been so hungry lately. I’ve even tried to cut back a little.”

Instant boner.

“Appetite enhancers, what?” I laughed at the light hearted accusation. Now, there was an idea, but I would never. I would never trick Brooke into getting fatter by forcing something into her body. I saved those situations for my fantasies.

Brooke eyed me suspiciously.

“Brooke I swear!” I was still laughing and I could see a smirk hiding behind her lips, too. “I think lately you’ve just enjoyed yourself more than you realize and it’s showing a little quicker than you expected. You know I’m not complaining. You’re so hot, baby. Look at you. All I can think about right now is taking you back to the hotel, stripping you naked and tasting your body on my tongue.

You promise you don’t think I look bad? I can feel my cheeks push up to my eyeballs when I smile real big, see?”

Brooke demonstrated by giving me her biggest smile. She was right, but it wasn’t a bad thing. Not to me.

“You sexy, sexy woman.”

“Zach, be serious.”

“I am serious! You are so sexy to me, Brooke! I don’t know what else to tell you. You know you turn me on. I basically have a boner every time you’re in the same room as me. It’s not because of someone else. If I could pop out some heart eyeballs each time you walked into the room, I would, but I can’t. I’m insanely attracted to you, more so now than ever. You feel good, you look good, you fuck good.”

“Zach.” Brooke’s eyes widened as she spoke through her lips. I realized my excitement and lowered my voice.

“Sorry...you fuck good. Everything about you is good. What else can I do to convince you of these things?”

She thought for a moment and straightened in her seat as she answered. “Later on, I want you to tell me all the things you love about me. In detail.”

“I’d love to do that. You got it.”

Brooke ordered cheesecake and ate every last bite. She had more wine, too, and was beginning to get a little tipsy. Brooke wasn’t much of a drinker, but tonight she had her fair share. By the time I paid the check, her belly sat swollen in her lap. I couldn’t believe how big it looked. I stood up and offered my arm to Brooke, and when she hooked on, I could feel how unsteady she was. I honestly didn’t know if it was because of the excessive amount of food she ate, or because of the wine.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020 at 10:25 PM
  19. Jan 17, 2020 at 7:14 PM #99

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

“You good, love?”

“Good.”

Her belly stuck straight out in front of her as we waited for valet to bring our car around. I helped her into her seat, and when she sat down, I swear I heard a seam rip somewhere. My insides moaned.

“Wanna head back to the hotel, birthday girl?”

“I want to go swimming.”

“At the hotel?”

“Yes.”

“You mean our personal hot tub? They don’t have a heated pool, and you’ll freeze your ass off swimming outside, baby.”

“Hot tub.”

“Are you drunk?”

Brooke swung her head to the side quickly and lifted her shoulder up to her chin, “Who’s asking?”

“Haha, you are so drunk.”

“I’ll never tell.”

Brooke stumbled in her heels while holding onto my arm for the entire walk up to our hotel room. She immediately put both arms into the air and demanded that I unzip her. I unzipped her dress and brought her arms back down one at a time. Raising her arms to remove a zipped up dress? Definitely drunk.

She let her dress pool at her ankles, and oh dear God, her belly. Her belly was massive. It was so distended that it looked hard and shiny at the top. Her lower belly plunged out in a fat curve over the waistband of her panties. She bent over and fumbled through her suitcase, mumbling something to herself and I just stared at her in shock. When bent over, her belly touched the tip of her thighs. She was so full that I couldn’t see a roll in sight, just one big and swollen belly filled up to the brim. She slapped at her suitcase.

“Shit!”

“What?”

“Oh wait, here it is. Never mind!”

“Do you need help?”

“No, close your eyes.”

I closed my eyes and waited.

“Don’t open them until I say ‘surprise!’ okay? I mean it Zach, don’t.”

“Okay.”

I sat on the edge of the bed with my hands on my knees and waited for my wife to get done doing whatever the hell she was doing. Lots of grunting and heavy breathing going on. Was she working out? I heard her bounce heavily a few times on one foot before falling hard against a wall.

“Well, moothhherr fuckkkerrr.”

“Brooke, I’m opening my eyes now.”

“NO! Almost done.”

“And why are you the one surprising me? It’s your birthday. I’m supposed to be surprising you.”

“I know. I’m just not that selfish. Are your eyes closed?”

“Yes.”

“Allllllll the way?”

“I see nothing but black, love.”

I heard Brooke’s footsteps approaching and then the slight unsteadiness of her breathing followed. She sounded just a few feet away.

“Ready.”

My mouth twitched in anticipation.

“Ready.”

My fingers drummed on my knees. I had no idea what surprise Brooke had up her sleeve for tonight, but I was ready.

“EH-HEM. READY! I’m ready, damnit! I told you to open your eyes when you heard me say ‘ready!’”

“I thought you said...never mind.”

I opened my eyes and all but choked on my tongue. Brooke had changed into a skimpy red lingerie piece with black pantyhose pulled up to her mid thigh. It was tight, way too tight on her belly. It squeezed into her flesh around the navel, making the lower part of her belly look extra fat and ripe as it fell out the bottom of her corset. For the first time, Brooke registered as fat to me. Fat. My wife, fat. Fatter than me and fatter than any of our friends. And she looked better than ever. Her double chin bulged underneath her rounded face as she looked down at me. Even her neck looked fatter. My dick throbbed underneath my pants and fought to stick straight up.

The faintest bit of pink stretch marks peaked from underneath Brooke’s paunch. I palmed the sides of her gut with my large hands and pressed my thumbs into her lower belly. Fuck, it was so round and super soft. She cradled the bottom of her belly and rubbed it lovingly.

“It looks like I’m fat with your baby, but I’m just fat. Now you can pretend 24/7 like you knocked me up.” Then she winked at me. She knew the exact buttons to send me over the edge, and in true Brooke fashion, she pushed them all at once.

“Fuck, you’ve really done it now, Brooke.”

She stepped forward and began unbuttoning my shirt with her drunk fingers. I spread my long legs out for her to get close enough for me to feel and squeeze all over her body. My fat little wife. Mmm, that just sounded so wonderful. I slowly kissed her belly as she undid my pants.

“Look at this belly. I love it. I love how full and bouncy it is. I love how it jiggles in my hands, and how my fingers sink in with ease. And these stretch marks,” I traced over them with my finger, “They really turn me on.”

“I have stretch marks?”

“Right here and here. Here, too.” There were more but I only touched a few, because the sound of Brooke’s groan was of complete disappointment and disgust.

“Well, there’s no turning back now I guess.”

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020 at 11:19 PM
  20. Jan 17, 2020 at 7:22 PM #100

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Aw, come on Tad! You only live once, might as well read while your eyeballs are working!

And thank you. :)