• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Proactiv anyone??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aust99

I'm almost 26 and I'm still getting pimples... the ironic thing is I never had them as a teenager... I usually have two or three, healing and new ones around my chin and mouth and they are not the most attractive things to look at. I feel that I shouldn't have them as I'm in my mid twenties and I really think they are affecting my self confidence. On the advice of a friend I'm going to try Proactiv Solution, I've noticed there are a few stores that carry the range so I'm not going to have to become a member and get charged for it each month... If it works, I'll sign up for the bi-monthly deliveries but I want to try with no commitment to see if it works for me. The online reviews are defiantly positive but I was hoping to get some info from the lovely ladies here...

Has anyone used it? Positive or negative experiences? Do you recommend it?

Help me out my fatshionable friends....

:kiss2:

Latest posts

Back