• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH Professor? WG, BOTH

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professor?

Introduction

“Oh my God Professor? Is that you?!”

Anne turned her head at the question. She was an associate professor of communcation at a college and she was used to seeing former students of hers when she was out and about, even traveling like she was now.

The former student in question though was not someone she was entirely prepared to see. Walking towards her was Jack Howard, must have graduated in ‘08 or ‘09 and one of her favorite students from her early days at the University.

Anne was young as professors go. At 28 she had started teaching as an adjunct while still working in the private sector. She was now 34 and an associate professor, only doing private sector work on the side. Teaching had always been something she wanted to do, a stable paycheck without some of the business stress. Her field was public relations and it could be pretty cutthroat.

When she was 25 she was hired as the Republican Party’s head of communication for the county. While still doing that job she had created her own PR firm with a few colleagues. Cranston and Associates had grown quickly in the mid-sized town of Dayton, Ohio and she was able to sell her stake in the company when the University had come through and said they wanted to hire her full time. She would be expected to complete her doctorate but they wanted her to a long tenured professor by the end of her career.

She was now more of a consultant for the area GOP, which meant she still got all the party perqs with a lot less of the work. That was what brought her to Tampa this day, she was in town for the convention. It was an easy thing to say yes to, she didn’t have to be at many of the meetings and it was going to be a mini-vacation of sorts.

The former competitive swimmer loved being in the warm weather by the ocean. The 34 year old spent each morning doing laps at the hotel pool and tried to get away to the beach in the afternoons. This trip was to be just what the doctor ordered.

She married her college sweetheart at 22, just after graduation. The marriage quickly turned into something more stressful and hard. Living outside the confines of the small college they had met at, they grew apart over the years and eventually discovered that their goals in life were drastically different.

Mitch wanted a traditional wife, one kept the house in order and did laundry etc. While she did cook most of the meals the rest of the chores normally had fallen to him. He was a high school science teacher and coached wrestling. Anne was a great cook, if she could say so herself, but her jobs had demanded a lot more time of her. After 12 years of trying to plug away at it, they finally came to the mutual decision that it would not work out.

The divorce settlement had just come through the previous month and despite the overall civil discourse, it still had effected her emotionally. Anne was 34, made good money, was attractive and doing what she wanted to do and yet something had been missing from her life for a long time.

This was the woman that turned and saw Jack walking over to her in the crowded atrium of the convention center.

Jack couldn’t believe it was Anne. He had been in her first collegiate class and she had insisted that they all call her by her first name since she was not a doctor and was still getting used to teaching. That was the only class she did that with and they had use it as a badge of honor the rest of their time in the communication program.

Jack had been a sophomore then. The head of the department had warned all of them that she was bringing in a hot shot new teacher who had practical knowledge of the field and she would be tough. The class was designed to weed out those who could not hack it and the communication department would gain some respect in the politics of the school.

Dr. Oloff’s, the head of the department, vision was to become the best program in the rapidly changing communication field. The digital age was fast paced and exciting and her department would be at the forefront of all of that.

Jack had loved the class and fed off of the no nonsense intensity of Anne’s philosophy. The wide receiver was highly intelligent and it seemed like he did his best work while he was taking one of Anne’s classes.

The man standing before her now had changed slightly. Gone were the boyish looks. He had matured a great deal. The handsome face now had a smart looking gottee. He was dressed in a good suit and well he looked to be about 40lbs heavier than he was on graduation day.

“Anne, I couldn’t believe it when I first saw you here!” Jack said enthusiastically.

“Of all the places to run into each other haha, you know?” He laughed as he said this.

“Jack! Wow yeah I didn’t expect to see you. You’re a big shot now up in Cleveland right?” she asked.

Anne and Jack had sort of kept in touch, a few e-mails here and there and they were facebook friends, which showed Anne most of Jack’s comings and goings on the newsfeed. He had been a Republican convert when she taught. One of her teaching philosophies was to have her students do projects for actual area businesses, nonprofits and other organizations. It was nothing major, just meant to get the feet wet of her students.

Jack had been put in a group that was to do minor work for one of her events and that had led to a number of discussions between her and him about the GOP. By his junior year he had made the informed decision to cross the proverbial aisle. She eventually took him on as an intern for the pivotal 2008 election and he had done good work while making important connections to the state and national party leadership.

Sure the Dems had rocked the Republican world that election but the Dayton area made significant gains in large part due to Anne and Jack’s work. He was a natural and that ability had led him to moving up in the puppet masters of the party. He was head of their efforts in the Cleveland area, the traditionally heavy democratic stronghold of Ohio. She knew he was given the job to see if he had the makings of being involved in the national efforts of the GOP.

“Yeah you could say that, it’s tough but we’re doing a lot of good work. It’s hard to convince people to vote against what they’ve been voting for their entire lives. Anyway how’s life on campus?” Jack replied.

“Oh you know, same old same old. I’m closing in on my doctorate and I still help out here and there with the party. I’m really here as an overseer which means I don’t have to do a lot of work!” she said.

“Well I have to get going to another meeting but would you want to get together in the next couple days? I know my days are booked pretty full but I think I can make some time for a dinner?” Jack asked politely.

“Sure! my number’s 937-440-8689, shoot me a text or give me a call, I’ll probably be tanning on the beach, finishing up my book.” she said.

“Thanks! When you get a text from a 216 number that’s me. Great seeing you!” With that, Jack was off, walking in the direction of a meeting room.

That had been the morning, Anne was now right where she said she would be, sitting by the pool and reading her novel. Of course she was in a hot bikini. What was the point of all that swim time if I don’t flaunt the results? Anne had maintained her athletic physique. Physical exercise was one thing that drove her and she had competed in triathlons and half marathons for the last seven years. Her body still had the tightness of her college swimming days and while many of her friends had gained weight with motherhood or slower metabolisms, Anne was still the 125lb perfect figure.

She loved walking by younger men knowing that their tongues would be hanging out. It gave her a great advantage in meetings and in the classroom. Her ex had developed something of an inferiority complex due to it she thought. Mitch was a college wrestler and they must have been the most fit couple on campus as seniors. Life after school had not been so kind to him and coaching wrestling was not the same as actually wrestling. She had expected him to gain a few lbs with the stresses of teaching but at their final divorce hearing he was pushing 300lbs. Sad how some people let themselves go. She thought.

It was that line of thinking that had led her to wondering about Jack. He was still cute, he still had that mischievious look in his eye but she was surprised at the weight. The football player had given way to an office worker although she did not deny that she had been having some strange feelings since seeing him. Her eyes had lingered on the belly that was stretched out over his waist and she definitely checked out his more filled out posterior as he walked away.

She decided that she didn’t mine the new fuller figured Jack. She wondered too if some of their proven chemistry from the classroom might spill over into her personal life...but no way, he was still too young right?

As she was thinking about all of these things her phone buzzed. She picked up her cell and saw the “216” number.

“This must be him.” She said out loud as opened the text.

“Hey Anne, it’s Jack! This meeting sucks so I could use a drink, maybe happy hour and dinner? Where’s a good spot to meet you? I was thinking around 530 or 6ish?”

Anne thought for a moment before responding. She was on vacation after all.

“530 works for me, how about the restaurant by the Convention Center, I think its called the World Cafe, see ya there!” Anne replied.

After a moment her cell buzzed again. “Works for me, see you then!”

It was 2:30 in the afternoon now. She had some time to enjoy herself before she’d get ready. She was gonna look hot tonight!

Chapter 1

Jack was feeling pretty good today. The convention meetings were going great and the higher ups were definitely liking his ideas. Tampa was a great location for the convention and he thought if kept up his meeting pace he might even be able to get his swimsuit on and enjoy it for a day towards the end.

He’d also run into Anne Hankins, his old college professor and truth be told an old crush of his. It was no secret that she was a looker, every guy at school back in the day knew it. What’s more is that Jack and her had grown close over those three years. The mild flirting that came with each class project had turned into him stopping by her office hours quite a bit.

It had reached its peak during the internship. After a night of celebrating the end of the election and the successes they had gained, the two had spent the night together. Just one night at a hotel and admittedly both had drank a little too much but it had happened.

He remembered how hot that night had been and how hot she looked with no clothes on. He knew she wasn’t happy in her marriage and she knew that he had always had a thing for her. So they both had taken advantage of the situation and both had enjoyed the night immensely but Anne had set the record straight the next morning.

It couldn’t happen again, she was married and had a career to focus on at the school. He was young and should live life a little bit before getting into any relationship with a more mature woman. The rest of the year had been slightly awkward but Jack had kept his promise to never tell anyone what had happened.

In his mind’s eye he could still see her running her hands over his abs, he could feel both of their strength as they had grabbed and thrusted and made love that entire night. He came back into the present. There was a small break in between two of his meetings and his stomach had been grumbling for the last half hour. Lunch had been at 12:30 sharp but it was now almost 3pm and Jack found himself at the doughnut tray, loading up his plate.

He caught his reflection in the glass windows overlooking the street. So much for chiseled abs now. He thought lamely. The post college years had added quite a bit of weight to Jack’s body. Football had ended and the stresses of real life had set in. The flat stomach he had his whole life had been replaced by a full belly hanging over his waist. His sharp facial features had softened and he had grown into a 38 inch waist, up from his normal 32.

He was not unemployed for long after school. The GOP had hired him for their Columbus office within a month of his graduation. He was loving his work but he soon found out that it involved a lot of events, lunch meetings and schmoozing. And the cost of those events were the calories he had been consuming.

By Christmas, he could no longer fit into his college wardrobe and needed to upgrade. That next summer, a vacation to the Outer Banks had yielded some shirtless pictures showing a decidedly doughy middle on the former wide receiver.

He had been transferred and promoted to the Cleveland office after that. Cleveland had long been a democratic stronghold in Ohio and he knew he would have to work his ass off to show any progress. He didn’t know that working his ass off in his field though really meant filling out his pants.

In the two years since he had moved to Cleveland he had gone from carrying a bit of chub on his waist to full on belly. A trip to the doctor a few weeks before the convention had confirmed Jack’s fears.

“Your heart is fine, lungs good, flexibility good. The only thing I have to warn you about is all the weight you’ve gained.” The doctor had told him.

“Looking at your history, you were 180lbs four years ago and your body fat percentage was a very strong 12% but now you are clocking in at 225lbs, which isn’t a terrible weight given your height but the body fat has gone up to 28%. That is a little concerning.”

Jack had walked on a treadmill for five minutes that day at a brisk pace and was thankful that it was only for that amount of time. He was sweating like a pig by the end of it, confirming that he had grown incredibly out of shape.

After the election I’ll take care of the weight. He thought to himself for the thousandth time since the physical. Besides a convention was meant to be enjoyed as well as work. What’s the point of paying for the freebies if he didn’t indulge a little?

He sat down at the table with a plate of 5 doughnuts.

“A little hungry are we?” Elissa Whitlock had asked with raised eyebrows.

Elissa and Jack went back all the way to his time as an intern. She was second to Anne for the Dayton area and she was not head of their communication efforts in the Chicago area. This meeting was to share ideas between two groups that were working against historically democrat regions.

“Yeah I’m starving, they keep me in too many meetings during this thing.” Jack laughed, his belly jiggled as he did so.

Elissa had also been mildly surprised by the change in Jack’s body but she couldn’t judge. The stresses of her job weighed her down too. Four years ago she had been a fresh faced career starter, a year removed from college and every bit the 115lb former sorority girl.

She was now attempting to diet off some of the 30lbs she had gained since. If she could fit into a size 8 by election day she would be happy. She was wearing a 12 now and while an 8 would still be much larger then her customary 2, she could at least get the ball rolling on getting back to that goal. After the election she could really focus some effort on losing weight. Despite her best efforts though, she eyed Jack’s cream filled doughnuts with longing.

“Want one?” He asked through a mouthful.

“Yes please!” She grabbed one before she could help herself. It was just a few cheat days at the convention she reasoned. She’d get back on the wagon soon enough.

Latest posts

Back