• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Projecting your FA feelings on yourself

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever projected your FA feelings on yourself? (Pls read opening post first)

• No, I do not recognize myself in the opening post

• Yes, I recognize myself in the opening post

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrRabbit

I have a question for all FAs/FFAs: Have you ever projected your FA feelings on yourself?

What I mean with this is that as a teenager I sometimes used to put pillows under my clothes to see what I would look like fat. I was very thin and occasionally I would also stuff myself to see a little belly.

Even now, as an adult, I have occasionally intentionally overeaten, followed by admiring my belly in the mirror and taking pictures of it. I do this usually when I feel lonely, and I think it is some kind of projection of my FA feelings on myself by lack of having a BBW around.

Just to be clear: I do not consider myself a feedee and have no intention of gaining weight. It is something that I occasionally do when I feel alone.

I think the pillows was something similar. I only did that as a teenager, and I think stuffing the pillows under my clothes was a an alternative way of indulge in my FA feelings because I didn’t know any BBWs at the time, so that was the closest I got to enjoying fat.

Does any FA/FFA recognize this? Have you ever stuffed pillows under your clothes, intentionally overeaten, enjoyed fat on yourself or projected your FA feelings in any other way on yourself, whatever the reason?

Latest posts

Back