• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Puppy umbilical hernia?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I'm wondering if anybody has ever treated a puppy with an umbilical hernia? What do we need to watch out for? How much might it cost to have it fixed? Is there a risk of intestinal strangulation...?

Mtmaiden and I were playing with her new Shih Tzu puppy this evening and noticed a very distinct bump on her belly where it would seem her "belly button" is located. My first guess (having had multiple hernias myself on two separate occasions...) is that it is a hernia. The bump definitely wasn't on our puppy's belly yesterday.

Any advice would be helpful! :)

Latest posts

Back