Putting myself out there

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

This time of year always gets super busy for me, and this season is especially hectic now that many cities around the region are coming out of lockdown and lifting restrictions. It's hard to find the time to draw and to write, but I have a few things I am working on. Just thought I would share a couple art pieces with you all real quick. :)

Here's a random piece I did yesterday, just for fun.
Feed Me Please (SM).jpg

This one is a character from a new story I am working on that I hope to have finished before the end of the month. Her name is Tiffany and she is the girlfriend of the main character, Justin, who is a SSBHM that "accidentally" ate up all the food she was making for her sister's birthday party. Hijinks ensue, it's a lot of fun! ;)
Tiffany (Character Detail).jpg

LJ Rock

Hey all! Hope you're all doing well. This summer has been especially hectic for me, and as such I've had little time to devote to my drawing and writing. I've got a bunch of new ideas in the works and I am hoping to start getting some new stuff out soon. In the meantime, here is a piece that I did last month and posted on my Deviant Art page. Hope you like! :)

Open Up.jpg

LJ Rock

Okay, I'll share one more with you all today. :) This is an illustration for a story I wrote that I'll be hopefully releasing very soon. It's either going to be called "The Reunion" or "Reunited." It's about two old college friends who meet up after having gone their separate ways. She was once a very plump BBW, but went through a transformative weight-loss. Now that her and her old buddy have confessed their attraction for one another, and he has professed himself as an FA, she's thinking about fattening herself back up.

The Reunion.jpg

Reactions: Aqw

LJ Rock

Here are some illustrations for a few new stories I'm working on. This summer has been so busy and has gone by so quickly! It's been so hard to find time to work on my creative and artistic endeavors, but I have lots of ideas in the works and hopefully it will be just a matter of time until I can release a bunch of new stuff out to the public. :) Be well, all, and thanks so much for taking time to check out my stuff!

All You Can Eat.jpgThe Bachelor Pads.jpgThe Waistliners-SM.jpg

LJ Rock

Hello Dims! I haven't checked in here in a while, but I've been busy creating. Just thought I'd share a few new pieces I've done lately, plus I have a big announcement to make soon. :)

Check out this commission piece I did recently. I don't do a lot of commission work, but I'm thinking of doing more in the future, especially since I really like the way this piece came out. A young lady messaged me and asked if I would draw a picture of her and her boyfriend "enjoying being fat." What do you think? Did I capture it? ;)

LJR-CURSLM-102221.01.4.jpg

LJ Rock

Just wanted to share a couple of new things with you all that I've got in the works. This first one is an illustration for a story that I am working on a final draft for now, and should be published soon. It's a story called "Townies" about two old friend who reconnect and discover that they both have an interest in feedism.

Townies v2.jpg

And this one here is an illustration I did for a story that I just published in the story section here on Dimensions called "W.A.P. (What A Pig)." It is the first of a three part series I am working on, and there is a slightly longer and much more explicit version of the story on my Patreon page. This is also a story about young couple discovering their mutual love of feedism, but it takes a slightly darker turn in the end.

W.A.P. (What A Pig) Part 1.jpg

Latest posts