Q about lower bellies.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracii

Seems silly of me to ask this question but do many ladies and gents find that attractive on a woman?.
I usually gain weight in the butt,hips and thighs so this is kind of new to me.
I have been 375 in the past but most of my weight was in the butt ,hips and thighs.My belly was just round and hung down.
I have gained 88 pounds back since losing a bunch because of medical reasons.
My point is as I gained weight back my usual gain was hips,butt and thighs like always but now I am getting a huge lower belly and not so much of a top belly.Case in point I gained in my upper belly and slowly that gain ends up in my lower belly.
Gravity maybe heck I don't know.

voluptuouslover

Yes yes yes.....Lower bellies are so damn sexy!

I love to see a big lower belly bulge/huge roll when a woman is sitting and she has on some soft pants stretching with that bulge and it is extended out on her lap.

dblbellybhm

Live, Learn, Grow
I adore a large lower belly. Especially when it hangs and rides back and forth on a BBWs thighs. Nothing sexier than when it peeks out under some lingerie or hangs below the hem of a short dress or skirt.

Tracii

Thanks for your comments I appreciate them very much.

FrankBell

That FUPA area between the navel and crotch is so personal when it gets all soft and squishy. You really have to love your partner to let them explore that intimate area. I like to approach it like a bowling ball and stick my thumb in a woman's deep bellybutton and then grasp the flab rolls with my fingers and pinch and shake that blubber. When you have any kind of a gut that roll of flab can never be sucked in and pulled out of that grip.

My lower belly pooch feels like a freshly baked Dunkin' Donuts jelly filled doughnut. It's about that size when grabbed with the Vulcan fatroll grip but is even softer than those donuts that I eat too many of. I love for a lady to grasp that part of my anatomy....as long as she has a similar area for me to play with on her body. I'm uncomfortable with an unfat girl playing with my flab, if she doesn't have very much of a belly then she at least has to have a big arse and thunder thighs instead....

Tracii

I'm just a bit self concious about mine because its getting pretty big and its not something I have had before.

AppreSheAte

Tracii, I hope that the responses make you feel more at ease. I am sure you are beautiful and sexy with or without a big belly. It is something that I think is sexy, and hopefully you'll find it to be an erogenous zone too.

So, willing to share any pics? Please.

Tracii

Thanks I was just unsure about it.
I have been used to being a bottom heavy pear.Smaller waist with wide hips and big butt.
I have gained so much in the middle lately so am not very pear-ish anymore.

FrankBell

Looks nice, Tracii ! You must be far below your high of 375 lbs ! I'd love to see your tummy in something that shows it off better like a bra and panties for example. I would love to massage your belly.

FrankBell

So about 275 then about what I would have guessed and 10
Pounds less than me.

Tracii

288 actually because 388 was my heaviest.
I should have made that clear in my first post.
375 was where I stayed most of the time.

Tracii

When I was much bigger my belly just kind of flopped over at my waist LOL
Now when I stand up my belly fat just falls.
I like the fat skirt analogy.:)

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
OP, seems like you got the answer to your question. I'll weigh in, nonetheless if I may. I personally find the "fat skirt" to be very attractive. I am personally not a big guy. I'm lean, pretty fit, and solid. Strong for my size (5'7" and ~165-170). I love way my smaller, solid body feels pressed up against a larger, softer body. There is something I just find appealing and comforting about a woman's soft lower belly. While I consider myself a "butt guy" first, I have a profound appreciation for a big, soft lower belly.

I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Group builder