Q about lower bellies.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DonnieD80

Seems silly of me to ask this question but do many ladies and gents find that attractive on a woman?.
I usually gain weight in the butt,hips and thighs so this is kind of new to me.
I have been 375 in the past but most of my weight was in the butt ,hips and thighs.My belly was just round and hung down.
I have gained 88 pounds back since losing a bunch because of medical reasons.
My point is as I gained weight back my usual gain was hips,butt and thighs like always but now I am getting a huge lower belly and not so much of a top belly.Case in point I gained in my upper belly and slowly that gain ends up in my lower belly.
Gravity maybe heck I don't know.
Hi Tracii! I do find it attractive.. a lot! Even more than full round bellies!
I had never given it a thought until about 8-9 years ago, when my skinny girlfriend slowly started piling on the pounds. It came as a surprise because she had always been the typical skinny girl, no matter how much she ate, with her weight steady around 115 lbs.
It took her a sedentary job to start putting on a few pounds for the first time in her life.
Funnily, her upper torso didn't seem to be affected at all. She seemed to store the new pounds on her lower half. But not just hips and thighs. The fat started accumulating from just below her bellybutton.
The first 15 pounds gained in such a fashion left her with a skinny upper body, flat upper stomach, and a cute little bulge below her bellybutton. Enough to form a little belly roll when sitting.
I found it the cutest thing in the world and I let her know that. That helped her not to worry too much, also because some of her friends commented and patted that new thing she was growing on her lower abdomen.
Luckily, the pattern went on in the following months, and each years her lower belly roll was a bit thicker, and I loved all the inches she put on there. Now, with more than 60 pounds gained, at 176 lbs I am totally in love with that low ring of fat she has developed. I love also watching her sit in her lingerie, that lower belly spreading on her lap. When she stands she also is a sight, from the side she has two front bulges (her boobs are DD/E cup, and her lower belly) with the "hollow" of her flatter upper belly separating them. She looks like a speed-bump sign! In a cute way, of course! ;)

Tracii

Glad to see people still posting on this 3 years later LOLOL.
I appreciate the fact that lower bellies seem to be well received in all shapes and sizes.

voluptuouslover

Glad to see people still posting on this 3 years later LOLOL.
I appreciate the fact that lower bellies seem to be well received in all shapes and sizes.
Yes....well you happened to bring up a decedent topic!
Seriously lower bellies has to be the single most sexiest thing to me
as far as the most arousing body part to me on my wife and other women....
and there are so many sexy and arousing ones....but lower bellies is #1

Great job and congrats on such a lengthy a genuinely loved topic!

BigFA

I adore a large lower belly. Especially when it hangs and rides back and forth on a BBWs thighs. Nothing sexier than when it peeks out under some lingerie or hangs below the hem of a short dress or skirt.
Wonderful description. I concur 100%. Love fat, hanging lower bellies.:wubu:

andycarter

I like it when the lower belly is bigger than the upper belly, particularly if it is also wider. I like high-waisted pants because they emphasize a big lower belly, and I like a shirt that is tighter over the lower belly than it is above, because that also emphasizes the lower belly. I love it when a woman has to keep pulling her shirt down because her lower belly is big and the shirt slips upward. That's just me, though :)

Railroad Man

It is especially arousing to hear that it gets in the way.
My ex was 340 when I married her, so we must have figured it out. If the lady wants you, she'll help you if necessary. And when you're snuggling afterward, you can wrap your arm around that big belly :)

To answer your question, Tracii, you're sexy and HOT.

biggirlluvher

I'm finishing up my studies to be a nurse's aide. There are about 2-4 BBW in my class. The youngest of those women is possibly the heaviest female in the class. What gives her that distinction is that she's the shortest and her lower belly was getting bigger since winter. It was on full display today when she volunteered to let the teacher demonstrate of all things....feeding a patient. I enjoyed the view of her lower belly sticking out from her hoodie as I always have since noticing her weight gain :)

weetabix

Bigger Alweighs Better
I'm finishing up my studies to be a nurse's aide. There are about 2-4 BBW in my class. The youngest of those women is possibly the heaviest female in the class. What gives her that distinction is that she's the shortest and her lower belly was getting bigger since winter. It was on full display today when she volunteered to let the teacher demonstrate of all things....feeding a patient. I enjoyed the view of her lower belly sticking out from her hoodie as I always have since noticing her weight gain :)
I suspect all fat people have at least a secret enjoyment of their fat. It was not by chance that she volunteered to be fed. I suggest you get to know her.

Latest posts

Group builder