• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Q about lower bellies.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracii

Seems silly of me to ask this question but do many ladies and gents find that attractive on a woman?.
I usually gain weight in the butt,hips and thighs so this is kind of new to me.
I have been 375 in the past but most of my weight was in the butt ,hips and thighs.My belly was just round and hung down.
I have gained 88 pounds back since losing a bunch because of medical reasons.
My point is as I gained weight back my usual gain was hips,butt and thighs like always but now I am getting a huge lower belly and not so much of a top belly.Case in point I gained in my upper belly and slowly that gain ends up in my lower belly.
Gravity maybe heck I don't know.

Latest posts

Back