Quantcast

Question about over-eating

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I hate to feel full so I try not to get to that point but yes, I have. Like lovelocs, I eat slowly so since it takes 20 minutes for your stomach to tell your brain you're full, by the time I'm full-ish I've stopped.
I also have asthma so that might be part of it.

fatterisbetter

Absolutely! I love to eat and have a hard time stopping unless the food is gone or I am full to the brim ...

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
i have before yes.LOL i try to get that full were your satisifed but you can still be mobile and stuff.LOL a good balance.lol

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
oh yeah. i like to get huge quantities of food and eat as much as possible as quickly as possible and then lay around whining about how full i am. THEN as soon as i feel a little better i eat MOAR! i try to do this at least once a week, it's a like a marathon for my digestive system and they say that exercise is important! :D

spanky.pinata

oh yeah. i like to get huge quantities of food and eat as much as possible as quickly as possible and then lay around whining about how full i am. THEN as soon as i feel a little better i eat MOAR! i try to do this at least once a week, it's a like a marathon for my digestive system and they say that exercise is important! :D
love it :D

its uncomfortable but the all-consuming happy sexy feeling usually allows the above :eat1:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Occasionally I’ll get a touch of this at times like Christmas, and I’ve had a fairly serious case of it a couple of times when I really deliberately stuffed myself all day. In that latter case, it was more of a desired effect, in the former not so much.

More weirdly, earlier this winter I put some weight on fairly rapidly, and it all seemed to go into my ball belly (fat in the abdominal cavity). When I went to turn things around and headed out for a long brisk walk and went to lift my head high and throw my shoulders back, I found that pulled the abdominal muscles tight enough over my swollen gut that I couldn’t breathe as deeply as I needed for a brisk walk. Basically I could have good posture or good lung capacity, not both. Thankfully a month of getting back to more reasonable eating and activity seems to have cleared that up.

Latest posts