• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question about Weight gain powder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssbwjedisweetheart

Hey Guys, I have a question. My BF had bought weight gain powder on Saturday and has been taking it twice a day (morning and night) along with eat and just being lazy. This morning he weighed himself and the scale said he had gained a pound a day. Now I know there is something about taking a higher cal. count to gain a pound but, the weight powder that my BF has is only 350cal. So my question is could he have gain a pound a day and be that fast of a gainer or is it the scale?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back