Question for the FFA's...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Raqui

I have always perfered Larger Men. My dream man is Michael Clark Dunchan in Armagedon. DAMN those leopard undies have had me dreaming for years LOL

My husband himself was a larger man. He was 6'4 and 310 when he passed away. He was a love and even after 7 years I miss him

Now I am in a relationship with someone very slim and I have learned to appreciate him as is. I cant complain. So i dont think that makes me an FFA.

Though i would like to know more about FFA's

I am having a radio show next friday and would love some female FA's come on to talk about it.

Anyone interested please email me Radio@largeincharge.com

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
If you want someone from the BHM FFA "scene" i'll offer up talking (BHM here, in charge of the BFC). I can also see if some of the FFA's on there would like to talk too!

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Mary,
This is a good question. I dealt with those criticisms in the worst possible way, almost four years ago. When I was eighteen, I was in an emotionally, financially and sexually abusive relationship with a larger man, the first fat guy I was seriously into. I told him that I was into bigger guys, I guess I thought it would make him feel better about his lack of confidence, but he always took it as an opportunity to yell at me and tell me it "wasn't healthy" and that I "wasn't normal". After I managed to get out of that, I renounced the scene and denied it, but luckily I recovered to become the open FFA I am today.

Its always hard for me to be open about the whole FFA thing with bigger men I'm dating, because there's the lot of them that have low self esteem and would rather pin me as a freak to make themselves feel superior than actually deal with internalized fatphobia, and it hurts to hear that from a partner.

For the first time in my life I'm in a relationship with a BHM whose open minded about it. The other night, I was giving him a belly rub and he was telling me how much he liked it, and teasing me about liking fat guys. In the words of the Ohio Players, "Fiiiiiire." In all seriousness, it feels good to be in a relationship with someone who is secure enough with their body, and secure enough to play a little bit into my preference and kinks.

For the most part, the only shit I get is from my family. My friends all think its cute, and tease me about it, but all in fun. My dads side also teases me playfully, and I think my aunt on that side has FFA tendencies, but my mom's side has always either ignored me or treated me badly, so when I date fat guys, they think I "can't do any better" and that I'm socially awkward (Most of them honestly don't care to get to know me that well, so fuck 'em)

My parents think I'm "too pretty" to date fat guys, and think I have low self esteem when I do. One day, my dad asked how much my ex weighed, and how tall he was. When I told my mom she flipped out. They never met him, but didn't like him because of his weight (Not because he was a douchebag, or anything....). With my current boyfriend being a smaller BHM, and because my parents like him I don't really get that much trouble from them anymore.

However, if anyone brings up the health issue, I point out that it's lifestyle and genetics over weight, that the BMI index is a useless outdated tool, and that a skinny person with a freakish metabolism who eats oreos and plays WoW all day is going to have more health problems than a fat person who eats healthy and exercises. For me, since I'm frequently hiking, biking, camping and in general running around like a squirrel with ADD, I need someone who can keep up.

I think after this post, the score in the health vs weight debate is:
Rabbit: 80000000 +
Fat phobic haters = -15

Its lonely at the top.

Reactions: Tad

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
However, if anyone brings up the health issue, I point out that it's lifestyle and genetics over weight, that the BMI index is a useless outdated tool, and that a skinny person with a freakish metabolism who eats oreos and plays WoW all day is going to have more health problems than a fat person who eats healthy and exercises. For me, since I'm frequently hiking, biking, camping and in general running around like a squirrel with ADD, I need someone who can keep up.
You know, years ago I had pretty much teh same discussion with my parents, regarding my wife. But then she ended up living with them for a few months while on a work placement....and most days road her bike 45 minutes to an hour to work, and back again. And they saw how she ate. And they shut up about it. Sometimes seeing is believing.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come

nothing wrong with playing wow all day.....do I need to call upon my warriormage to sheep you? You dont know the power of the forsaken now!!!!

lol

:bow:

FreneticFang

My grandma was the only one who commented she wants to see me with a "nice handsome boy" for once.

My parents have never directly asked me about it, but they mostly stay out of my intimate life anyway.

My sister and friends all know I love fat guys. They tease me about it rarely, but I've never really gotten any negative comments.

I do remember a few times when my friends would each put together the puzzle and just up and ask me "Do you like fat guys?" I did feel a bit odd about it during those times.

I don't go up and flaunt about it to most people, but it does impact my life. For example, there's a guy I was talking to online for a while, but I knew it would never work out the moment I found out how thin he was. I wonder if maybe flaunting about it more would have spared his feelings.

It is something different. But, it's nothing I'm ever afraid of. I'm very proud to cuddle up with whoever I'm dating in public. To me, it's perfectly natural to like that body type and if anyone stares then it just gives me more thrills.

My mental response to most guys is: yes, I know he's 300-400 lbs. Yes, I know I'm 5'10 and dressed in Armani. Now, leave my long legs and pretty face alone buddy because you have a six pack and that won't do.

I love the feeling of just cuddling up with someone who feels soft. But more than anything, I simply can't get aroused with thin guys. No belly = my clothes are staying on. Either way you look at that, it's more than a fetish. It's a sexual orientation.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Well first of all I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted. I've missed many of you, I've gotten to know a few of you outside of the boards via myspace, yahoo etc and i think your all wonderful. I just wanted to say, remember to get your validation for your thoughts feelings and comfort from you not others. I know some of what you go through because I find attraction with women of all shapes and sizes. I'm a 400 lb guy who's had 104 lb girlfriends and 300+ lb girlfriends. My guy friends just don't get me. It just doesn't matter cause I know who and what has value to me. Not that people want to live in a world that "socially unaccepted" Hell thats probably why this board even exist, so those of us who have common thoughts and feelings can have a place to be socially accepted.

Don't ever "hide" who you are to please others. I guess thats what I really wanted to say. I know its hard and sometimes unpopular. Do it for you, not the BHM's who love ya :) (because we do). Maybe I'm just ranting here cause there was a time when I tried to conform to "popular thought". It only made me hate myself, my world, and my universe. Life is just soooooo much better now, even if I have to deal with the occasional "Hater".

unconventional

I have been through a lot with telling my friends and family. Im not afraid of telling people and am very open about my preference. At first my parents were very supportive and everything but lately they have told me im sick in the head and everything. This is all since my dad decided to go on a health kick ( hes always went through a lot of them ) and went on a baby food diet. Idk hes kind of lost his mind in the health aspect and so has my family. I mean my dad doesnt even let us have fruit anymore. So its kind of weird around here, but im not letting that change my preference. I am me, and im not going to change.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
I have been through a lot with telling my friends and family. Im not afraid of telling people and am very open about my preference. At first my parents were very supportive and everything but lately they have told me im sick in the head and everything. This is all since my dad decided to go on a health kick ( hes always went through a lot of them ) and went on a baby food diet. Idk hes kind of lost his mind in the health aspect and so has my family. I mean my dad doesnt even let us have fruit anymore. So its kind of weird around here, but im not letting that change my preference. I am me, and im not going to change.
Fruit's important for many necessary vitamins, you know. You might want to club him with a medical journal and see if you can't get an early release... ;)

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I have experienced some of what you mentioned. I'm also very open about my FFA and feederism. Besides it's not something I can easily hide! :p lol

boompoet

I had never thought about reactions people have to thin FFAs and the reason I say Thin FFAs is because of the societal view that heavy set people should stick to their own. If one sees a heavy man and a curvaceous woman walking hand in hand, it's normal in the narrow view that most people suffer from. If you see a big man and a tiny woman or a tiny man and a big woman, it's a gasper. I didn't realize people would actually scoff at the woman for her choices. It's a negative view that not only keeps the FFA from going after what she wants, but it also keeps the BHM alone. I have no doubt there are women here who would be into me, but they'll never speak up. I never understood it was a social stigma.

As far as the health thing goes, pshaw! Last year I had a heart attack caused by a blood clot. It had nothing to do with weight or so the doctor said. I recently had a stress test and the doctor told me I went longer than most long distance runners could have. I weigh right at 300 pounds and I have better oxygenation, more stamina, and a faster recovery rate (how fast I catch my breath and my heart slows) than a long distance runner. It's not the weight one has, it's how one uses it. You can all use that as an argument for healthy fat people. :D

BigWarmMan

"Most of the time when someone finds out that I think fat is sexy, they basically tell me that I'm awful because "fat is unhealthy" and that by giving big men positive attention for their weight, I am contributing to their unhealthiness."

I suppose most people think giving fat men a lifetime of rejection and disapproval is good for their health? Unhappiness never made me skinny, but skiiyness (or struggling to become skinny) always makes me unhappy.

PinkRodery

Rabid Squirrel
I think only about 5 of my closest friends know... It's not that I don't want people to know, it's just like my sexuality; I just don't really fell the need to tell people unless they straight out ask.

One friend thinks it's weird but accepts it, one finds it extremely weird (possibly because he's a big guy himself and very self-conscious) and ignores it except once when he let me touch his body when we were fooling around.
Two are totally fine with it, and think it's cute that I like "cuddly" guys, especially as one of them is into very, very thin guys.
And one constantly makes fun of me, but in a nice way.

I haven't really gotten any extremely negative responses to it.

NYC_FFA

Aw, that conversation should seriously be in a movie about a closet FFA and her subsequent acceptance of FFA-ness, but only after overcoming fat haters and adversity to find her true BH love.

In short: heartwarming
Well, that's the story I'm trying to write, so stay tuned.