• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for the FFA's...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
So, I'm one of those FFA's who is extremely open about what I like. Everyone knows that I think fat men are beautiful; from my very close friends, to my parents, to my friend's friends and so on.

Most of the time when someone finds out that I think fat is sexy, they basically tell me that I'm awful because "fat is unhealthy" and that by giving big men positive attention for their weight, I am contributing to their unhealthiness.

My question is if any other FFA's who are open about it in real life get similar responses from others.

Another example, usually when someone finds out that I love my men fat, the first thing they say to me is, "But don't you know? Fat is unhealthy." And they go on listing every disease they can think of (most of which many thin people suffer from as well), asking me repeatedly and sarcastically after every disease/disorder that they list, "is that sexy?"
Of course with these people, I immediately regret that someone mentioned my preference in front of them, and I don't bother arguing with them because they're the type of person who wont be convinced no matter what I say. I mean, I've had people get passionately mad at me for finding obesity attractive... practically accusing me of being sick in the head (But these people are rare, luckily).

So, to repeat the question, I'm just wondering if you fellow FFA's have gotten any similar responses from people?

Of course, as a disclaimer. Most of my close friends understand my preference and the only time they make fun of me for it, is in jest. The people who are really awful about it are usually people I meet through others during my adventures in the day.

Back