• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question to the Trannies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blubberismanly

Basically New
Transsexual, Transvestite, Transfag...if you're a trans-something this post is for you.

I've been grappling with androgyny all my life. But I lean so much towards to masculine it's ridiculous. I was born 100% female.

I've recently (well, in the past year or so) begun wondering what it would be like without tits. I've always wanted to reduce them, but I've been thinking more about not having them.

While contemplating that, I realized I have always gotten along with gay guys. And it isn't just that they're accepting of me. It's more like they treat me like one of them. You know one fag can always spot another (gaydar, I think it is)? Well, I wonder if the same for trannies. Part of me is really attracted to gay guys, too. I don't know what it is. I mean, I'm not turned on by flamers or anything like that. I just seem to make friends with them first. Maybe I am a bona fide chubby chaser? I don't know.

Even with my DD's I get mistaken for a dude all the time. It's really got me thinking. Okay, it's quite a luxury to be able to essentially choose my gender every day. But I dunno...I like guys and I'd be happier as a gay man. Yup, total transfag.

I've also thought that if I do...change...I'd start simple and cut my boobs off. They're much easier to replace than a whole reproductive system.

I can't afford a gender counselor right now, and I thought I could get the input of other said trans first.

*for the record, I have a habit of using words like "tranny" and "fag" in speech because I know so many. When I use them, I don't mean to imply any inflammatory statements.*

Latest posts

Back